That's good, because that wouldn't have been a good move:thumb_yello:

I'm gonna have to work out travel arrangements .... need to try and get to Edinburgh asap .... damn him for playing V the night before :lmfao:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna have to work out travel arrangements .... need to try and get to Edinburgh asap .... damn him for playing V the night before :lmfao:

Looking forward to meeting you again:thumb_yello:

He is so dam well selfish sometimes, I mean he MAKES us go to all these gigs, he MAKES us queue in rediculous weathers, he MAKES us get into debt to do it, he MAKES us hang about after gigs to catch phnemonia waiting for him to sign his name on some random object, he MAKES us abandon our familys and R/L, he MAKES us listen to his beautiful voice, he MAKES us loose our voices at his gigs, he MAKES us eat donughts and muffins or ice creams, he MAKES us ache all over after leaping about having fun at his gigs, he MAKES us go on stage with him, he MAKES us sooo dam freakin happy, I love how selfish he is :mf_lustslow:

I booked them the very first day and still had to wait that long..

Maybe Golden Albert will bring yours around :wink2:

I got them the second they went on sale...Freddie text me to wake me up even though my alarm was set, hahahah.

He is so dam well selfish sometimes, I mean he MAKES us go to all these gigs, he MAKES us queue in rediculous weathers, he MAKES us get into debt to do it, he MAKES us hang about after gigs to catch phnemonia waiting for him to sign his name on some random object, he MAKES us abandon our familys and R/L, he MAKES us listen to his beautiful voice, he MAKES us loose our voices at his gigs, he MAKES us eat donughts and muffins or ice creams, he MAKES us ache all over after leaping about having fun at his gigs, he MAKES us go on stage with him, he MAKES us sooo dam freakin happy, I love how selfish he is :mf_lustslow:

He is very selfish .... I should go to my doctor and see if he has a cure for this .... or do I actually want a cure .... :wub2:

:no::mf_lustslow:

I definitely haven't just been on Ticketmaster and bought one ... as that would be really silly .... wouldn't it :aah:

:teehee:

I just read on Eden thread, that you didn't buy a ticket for this:naughty:

We're gonna have a blast!

Again!:roftl:

Maybe yours have gone to one of your many addresses :boxed: I got mine last week sometime.

Naaah they're still being printed. Psssht. And I had two, but now I have one. I'm not a bloody MP for crying out loud!

I just read on Eden thread, that you didn't buy a ticket for this:naughty:

We're gonna have a blast!

Again!:roftl:

Nope ... definitely won't be seeing me at Fringe ... as that would mean I was completely mad and actually coming .... :teehee:

*wonders if she can skip out of V Fest early and go and catch the night bus to Edinburgh*

:doh:

Ummmmmmmmmmm ... does anyone need a roomie ... am desperate to keep costs down as much as possible .... let me know asap ... or I'll try to book something .... :aah:

laurel if you had told us on sunday i could have sorted something for us all ... im rooming with luke and my son hmmmmm i wonder if i could change my room to fit 4 instead of 3 .... i`ll found out if you want ? or vicky might have another bit of floor free :naughty: btw ive got my room from the sunday until the tuesday

laurel if you had told us on sunday i could have sorted something for us all ... im rooming with luke and my son hmmmmm i wonder if i could change my room to fit 4 instead of 3 .... i`ll found out if you want ? or vicky might have another bit of floor free :naughty: btw ive got my room from the sunday until the tuesday

I would be very grateful ..... I'm not sure about Vicky ... I wouldn't want to ask lol .... though I wouldn't mind a floor somewhere :teehee:

I would be very grateful ..... I'm not sure about Vicky ... I wouldn't want to ask lol .... though I wouldn't mind a floor somewhere :teehee:

ive just put 3 adults and 1 child through the same travelodge where going to and it seems the room takes 4 people anyway hmmm weird it looks like you can get in our room and it doesnt cost anymore than weve payed already , you dont mind sharing a bed do you ? ive amended it to take an extra person anyway

Nope ... definitely won't be seeing me at Fringe ... as that would mean I was completely mad and actually coming .... :teehee:

*wonders if she can skip out of V Fest early and go and catch the night bus to Edinburgh*

:doh:

I think Mika should give you a lift:naughty:

You could leave straight after him, you didn't really want to see The Pet Shop Boys did you?

ive just put 3 adults and 1 child through the same travelodge where going to and it seems the room takes 4 people anyway hmmm weird it looks like you can get in our room and it doesnt cost anymore than weve payed already , you dont mind sharing a bed do you ? ive amended it to take an extra person anyway

Ahhhhh that would be fabby .... I'm probably gonna be coming straight from V Fest ... so will need to freshen up when I get there .... I'm looking to book the overnight coach .... I'm gonna be exhausted :lmfao:

Ahhhhh that would be fabby .... I'm probably gonna be coming straight from V Fest ... so will need to freshen up when I get there .... I'm looking to book the overnight coach .... I'm gonna be exhausted :lmfao:

just as long as you dont wake us all up at 6 in the morn as im not a morning person .... i might bite yer heid aff :hair: or bring plenty of lattes if you do :thumb_yello:

just as long as you dont wake us all up at 6 in the morn as im not a morning person .... i might bite yer heid aff :hair: or bring plenty of lattes if you do :thumb_yello:

Lol .... it gets in a 7.30am anyway ... and I'll need brekkie first :teehee:

What travelodge is it in Edinburgh by the way - I'm not sure how many Edinburgh has :teehee:

i thought i gave you the link to it ... anyways Edinburgh Central Waterloo Place

i thought i gave you the link to it ... anyways Edinburgh Central Waterloo Place

Ahhhh so you did ... sowwy ... I know where that is ... cool ... it's not far from where the coaches drop off .... perfect :thumb_yello:

Archived