• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, wheel, well (ups driving expression), I'm going to this one, bought my ticket yesterday :biggrin2:

Hope to meet you all and don't get lost before that :roftl:.

Haven't made any plan yet about accommodation and stuff.

I'll be on London on 21st, thought going to Edinburgh by train on 23rd in the morning (arriving afternoon). Then I would stay one night, make a little tour on the city next day and then return to London :naughty:

Anyways, willing to listen all your thoughts:thumb_yello:

Well, wheel, well (ups driving expression), I'm going to this one, bought my ticket yesterday :biggrin2:

Hope to meet you all and don't get lost before that :roftl:.

Haven't made any plan yet about accommodation and stuff.

I'll be on London on 21st, thought going to Edinburgh by train on 23rd in the morning (arriving afternoon). Then I would stay one night, make a little tour on the city next day and then return to London :naughty:

Anyways, willing to listen all your thoughts:thumb_yello:

You might want to get your accomodation sorted out, the Festival is on, and everywhere is getting booked up quickly:thumb_yello:

You might want to get your accomodation sorted out, the Festival is on, and everywhere is getting booked up quickly:thumb_yello:

ive not booked a room yet either , i dont know if david`s coming now and to be honest i dont know what sort of room to book ! if its only me and my son going im certain he wouldnt mind sharing a room with his mammy but if david`s going can we book a room with a double bed a sneek him in if he comes ?

So happy right now, everything's organized - days off at work, tickets, flights and even accomodation for 4 nights!!!

So bring on august please!!! :wub2:

Still can't believe i booked this trip...it was such a spontanious gut decision :roftl:

:boing::yay::boing:

I would like to thank Ryanair for offering flights without taxes in August, Vicky for providing a spare ticket and floor :biggrin2: and the hospital for being willing to postpone my appointment for the 23rd. :naughty:

In short: I'll be there. :naughty:

I would like to thank Ryanair for offering flights without taxes in August, Vicky for providing a spare ticket and floor :biggrin2: and the hospital for being willing to postpone my appointment for the 23rd. :naughty:

In short: I'll be there. :naughty:

YAY!!!

Be good to hang out again:thumb_yello:

Hey guys, i found a lovely and cheap apartment through this website:

http://www.letinedinburgh.co.uk/

Accomodation goes like hot cakes during the festival :aah: Hope there are still some nice places left! Good luck! :thumb_yello:

wow thats dear ! anyways ... we`re booked into a brand spanking new travel lodge for half that price .... sorted :thumb_yello: i think wee luke might need a padded room or a holiday after putting up with me n my son for 2 days :blowup:

How are you all getting your tickets arleady? I got mine the day they went on sale and they still arent here :dunno::(

I got mine on the day, from the link on here, hmmmm strange, but dont worry they'll arrive soon enough, cant wait to meet everyone :partytime2:

I got mine on the day, from the link on here, hmmmm strange, but dont worry they'll arrive soon enough, cant wait to meet everyone :partytime2:

My sis got mine for me from HMVtickets, shes proberly hiding from me because there for my birthday :teehee:

I was wondering if this'll be a full gig or only a 1hour show like the festivals?

i should think its a full show for that bloody price ! anyway yes it is :thumb_yello:

Archived