I know that film, it is hilarious and actually very uplifting:naughty: Edinburgh is so beautiful for a city anyway all of scotland is, and my great grandpa has his name in the castle there AND my really awesome dad plays the bagpipes:naughty::thumb_yello:...is it just me or did that sound a bit like a busted lyric:blink::roftl:

Whats the name of it again?

Hmmmmmm

<too tired to search>

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The city soon gets a great feeling ..was out last night, sun was shining, the feeling is good ...can't wait and let's hope the sunshines for everyone!!:biggrin2:

It has a great feeling even in the winter time ...

I was there xmas shopping , a good few years ago now .. all the castle was covered in snow all down princess street ..:wub2:

<doesnt want snow this time>

I love how you both live in Dublin, yet you're first meeting will be in Edinburgh!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Maybe we will meet before then as he only lives up the road!! He might pop in for a cuppa some day:thumb_yello:

:shocked: You're emigrating to Scotland? :wink2:

Hahaha Noooooo!!!

Brilliant Luke, we will meet at last:thumb_yello:

I'm excited to meet you

I love how you both live in Dublin, yet you're first meeting will be in Edinburgh!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yes lmao!!

Maybe we will meet before then as he only lives up the road!! He might pop in for a cuppa some day:thumb_yello:

I'd love to! We are on the same flights btw haha :)

Archived