New freak tee designs are a-bubbling. I'm going to start painting characters today. :aah:

New T's :shocked:

Ok going to start saving, may get your design (cant WAIT to see it) added onto my Eden T:biggrin2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:biggrin2:I'm sooo excited! The freaks together again..:wub2:

I love the idea of new wristbands and t-shirt design!!:mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello: I was getting abit worried when we were talking about wearing the Eden t-shirts...mine will be in a frame by then, keeping the autograph lovely and new.:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

Yaaaaay! Is it August yet!?

:biggrin2:I'm sooo excited! The freaks together again..:wub2:

I love the idea of new wristbands and t-shirt design!!:mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello: I was getting abit worried when we were talking about wearing the Eden t-shirts...mine will be in a frame by then, keeping it autograph lovely and new.:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

Not yet I'm afraid!!

Had no idea the freak tees would get customised and signed, so now we're just gonna make new ones, I'm starting to paint characters today, it might be a fair few days before I put anything up though!

Hope the scots aren't opposed to a bit of tartan...it's not gonna be covered in the stuff but little bits here and there...I don't wanna give away too much until I post the full design...I want it to be a surprise cos I'm silly like that.

Think I might tell the rents about this one...but not about Cattolica, haahha.

Not yet I'm afraid!!

Had no idea the freak tees would get customised and signed, so now we're just gonna make new ones, I'm starting to paint characters today, it might be a fair few days before I put anything up though!

Hope the scots aren't opposed to a bit of tartan...it's not gonna be covered in the stuff but little bits here and there...I don't wanna give away too much until I post the full design...I want it to be a surprise cos I'm silly like that.

Thanks for working on that - I love the idea of us all wearing new designed Fringe tees. That's especially great for peeps like me who couldn't join the Eden freaks gang :thumb_yello:

*pretends it's august yet and packs her stuff* :mf_rosetinted:

Can't wait to see it! I don't know you can out do the Eden t-shirts though!:mf_rosetinted:

I don't mind a wee bit of tartan, so long as I don't end up looking like a bay city roller!!:blink::roftl:

mika`s bay city hair-rollers :roftl:

Can't wait to see it! I don't know you can out do the Eden t-shirts though!:mf_rosetinted:

I don't mind a wee bit of tartan, so long as I don't end up looking like a bay city roller!!:blink::roftl:

Ohhh my plans for fringe are bigger than Eden! I'm hand painting everything then photographing it and arranging it on photoshop, sort of like how Mika did his album artwork, except he arranged it in real life then photographed it, but I think photoshop will be easier.

There won't be that much tartan, don't worry, just a little here and there sewn on to bring it all to life.

Ohhh my plans for fringe are bigger than Eden! I'm hand painting everything then photographing it and arranging it on photoshop, sort of like how Mika did his album artwork, except he arranged it in real life then photographed it, but I think photoshop will be easier.

There won't be that much tartan, don't worry, just a little here and there sewn on to bring it all to life.

how about a little thistle then here n there, and NESSIE ,:mf_lustslow: there is more than just tartan in scotland after all :aah:

We were throwing ideas about in the car...I'm going to have to paint the characters to get them to be the right size and in the right positions, but I'm all right at copying, and I guess I can touch it all up on photoshop. Hopefully it'll be all right. It's gonna be a 3d effect, almost. :biggrin2:

wow, you go girl, i think it's great, main thing is it's fun, everyone can join in and get one and it keeps us amused! :teehee:

I'm sooo excited! The freaks together again..

I love the idea of new wristbands and t-shirt design!!:mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello: I was getting abit worried when we were talking about wearing the Eden t-shirts...mine will be in a frame by then, keeping the autograph lovely and new.:mf_lustslow:

I soooo wish it WAS!!:aah:

Not yet I'm afraid!!

A bit of tartan is a must it's cool!

Can't wait to see it! I don't know you can out do the Eden t-shirts though

mika`s bay city hair-rollers

how about a little thistle then here n there, and NESSIE , there is more than just tartan in scotland after all

aye there`s buckfast :)

:sneaky2:

So many great ideas!!

I'd like to do something as it's my home town ..think i'll make some wristbands ... tartan maybe but i'll customise them and have plenty for everyone ..does that sound a plan .... good!!:biggrin2:

Let me know any requests and i'll get going asap to keep me sanity!!

wow, you go girl, i think it's great, main thing is it's fun, everyone can join in and get one and it keeps us amused! :teehee:

I soooo wish it WAS!!:aah:

A bit of tartan is a must it's cool!

:sneaky2:

So many great ideas!!

I'd like to do something as it's my home town ..think i'll make some wristbands ... tartan maybe but i'll customise them and have plenty for everyone ..does that sound a plan .... good!!:biggrin2:

Let me know any requests and i'll get going asap to keep me sanity!!

what was the :sneaky2: about my buckfast ..... oh come on it is our national neds drink after all it has to be included too lol or a wee scottie dug . aye bands are good but i aint wearing nae daft t-shirt !

what was the :sneaky2: about my buckfast ..... oh come on it is our national neds drink after all it has to be included too lol or a wee scottie dug . aye bands are good but i aint wearing nae daft t-shirts !

Ok Hen!!

I know what you mean ... a wee bottle of buckie then!!:naughty:

And a scotty dog and st andrews flags and we need to plan what to say on the wrist bands .. i'll come back to you when i get some ribbon and consult with yooo!

The t shirts are fab Sheena!! you can rip it up and make it your own!!:naughty:

Ok Hen!!

I know what you mean ... a wee bottle of buckie then!!:naughty:

And a scotty dog and st andrews flags and we need to plan what to say on the wrist bands .. i'll come back to you when i get some ribbon and consult with yooo!

The t shirts are fab Sheena!! you can rip it up and make it your own!!:naughty:

mika`s tartan army ... of course ! nah t-shirts are ok fur the wains and sticking in yer drawer after youve hud it signed so i pass on that one !

what was the :sneaky2: about my buckfast ..... oh come on it is our national neds drink after all it has to be included too lol or a wee scottie dug . aye bands are good but i aint wearing nae daft t-shirt !

Don't worry, the tshirts aren't compulsory. No need for you to look daft.

Ummmmmmmmmmm ... does anyone need a roomie ... am desperate to keep costs down as much as possible .... let me know asap ... or I'll try to book something .... :aah:

Does this mean your going to Edinburgh now, Laurel?

Does this mean your going to Edinburgh now, Laurel?

I definitely haven't just been on Ticketmaster and bought one ... as that would be really silly .... wouldn't it :aah:

:teehee:

I definitely haven't just been on Ticketmaster and bought one ... as that would be really silly .... wouldn't it :aah:

Aw YESSSSS!!!

So pleased you're coming to this one - it's gonna be one to remember I think!

I am glad you DIDN'T bought one. Otherwise we would have met there :mf_rosetinted:

(:boing: We'll meet there, so looking forward to that! :yay:)

That's good, because that wouldn't have been a good move:thumb_yello:

Archived