Ahhhh so you did ... sowwy ... I know where that is ... cool ... it's not far from where the coaches drop off .... perfect :thumb_yello:

cool :thumb_yello: i was just looking at the time for the cheapest and nearest to the venue !

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be very grateful ..... I'm not sure about Vicky ... I wouldn't want to ask lol .... though I wouldn't mind a floor somewhere :teehee:

You know you can always ask :wink2:

What travelodge is it in Edinburgh by the way - I'm not sure how many Edinburgh has :teehee:

A few and more all the time!

i thought i gave you the link to it ... anyways Edinburgh Central Waterloo Place

Nice new one i tihnk and nice and central ..:biggrin2:

Great you are coming Laurel :wub2:

You know you can always ask :wink2:

A few and more all the time!

Nice new one i tihnk and nice and central ..:biggrin2:

Great you are coming Laurel :wub2:

yip a brand new one ... wonders what it will look like after we`re done with it :das::scot::partytime2:

Ingie is coming to this ... fantastic ... can she dance on stage with Mika again ... this should be written in stone .... Ingie must dance with Mika ... cos' that was so funny .... :lmfao:

I might try out for a BG again :wub2:

Ingie is coming to this ... fantastic ... can she dance on stage with Mika again ... this should be written in stone .... Ingie must dance with Mika ... cos' that was so funny .... :lmfao:

I might try out for a BG again :wub2:

Vicky, Viv and myself are going up for it too, as it's probably the last UK show, I thought I'd finish it on a high.

I feel so special:wub2:

In case you're dancing on stage again, I'm so gonna do a stage invasion. Together with FD :mf_rosetinted:

And then i wanna dance with you...hope this curly-haired guy won't stand in my way then, kneeling in front of you with admiration :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

In case you're dancing on stage again, I'm so gonna do a stage invasion. Together with FD :mf_rosetinted:

And then i wanna dance with you...hope this curly-haired guy won't stand in my way then, kneeling in front of you with admiration :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Everyone can dance with me, there's enough Ingie to make the world go round:mf_rosetinted:

Just booked my flights. Think I might tell the parentals about this one. Think they'd be well up for me going to Fringe tbh.

Hell yeah ..... it's a bloody world renowned festivals ..... :teehee:

Mika is coming to my freakin city babehhh!

Jeeeees it makes me smile:biggrin2:

bugger it ! i have a confession to make ...... i want to dance on stage with mika too but im kinda scared :roftl:

Hell guys ...we'll need to give some advance warning to the main man .......:aah:

He's seen a lot of freaks and fokkers but not sure if he could handle a weegie!:naughty:

Hell guys ...we'll need to give some advance warning to the main man .......:aah:

He's seen a lot of freaks and fokkers but not sure if he could handle a weegie!:naughty:

yeah well thats whats putting me off ... that he might give me the big heave-hoe :roftl: he doesnt ignore me for nothing :biggrin2:

Hell yeah ..... it's a bloody world renowned festivals ..... :teehee:

Mika is coming to my freakin city babehhh!

Jeeeees it makes me smile:biggrin2:

Yeah, also I can blag about it having some relevance to my course - they do have some BBC writing workshops there...though not on the days that I'm gonna be there, admittedly, but still, the rents don't need to know that!

Gaaaah I can't imagine how pleased you are. This is YOUR night. I can't wait, it's gonna be fekking great. :biggrin2:

Yeah, also I can blag about it having some relevance to my course - they do have some BBC writing workshops there...though not on the days that I'm gonna be there, admittedly, but still, the rents don't need to know that!

Gaaaah I can't imagine how pleased you are. This is YOUR night. I can't wait, it's gonna be fekking great. :biggrin2:

It's weired cause what difference does it make really ...he plays london all the time and lots of peeps live there so they must be well made up but it does feel special ... i just keep getting this awful feeling ..what if he cancels!?

What if V knocks him out .....................:aah:

yeah well thats whats putting me off ... that he might give me the big heave-hoe :roftl: he doesn't ignore me for nothing :biggrin2:

He doesn't choose you:wink2: ...stick with us pro's and we'll see you alright:biggrin2:

It's weired cause what difference does it make really ...he plays london all the time and lots of peeps live there so they must be well made up but it does feel special ... i just keep getting this awful feeling ..what if he cancels!?

What if V knocks him out .....................:aah:

Yeah but London's the place he's gonna always play so it doesn't feel that special, I mean it's always special but it's nothing like it would be if he was playing in Romford, you know? I spose London belongs to so many people, whereas Edinburgh belongs to so few that it makes it that much more personal for you.

Vicky, he won't cancel, you should have seen his face when we were talking to him about it. He's SO excited for it, he really is. He knows all about the venue capacity already, and I don't think he often thinks ahead to gigs unless it's something really special.

Archived