• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kath oh cheap flight queen - could Jamie fly to/from Edinburgh for a reasonable amount of money - I think she might be interested, as she doesn't go back until the 24th.

:roftl: Good oh...........I can't convince Dave.....I think Eden will be enough for him....once a year seems to do him ok :biggrin2:

Shame they won't meet again!! .... oh well we did try!!:teehee:

I never expected Mika to play the fringe .. dont know why ... but its fabby!:biggrin2:

I know me too ...AWESOME tho:biggrin2:!!!!

I see, very fab...

off to bed

Och aye the noo

nicht hen an' hae a guid sleep :naughty:

Probs easy for me more than anyone , what sort of time do we need to be there for? does it need to be insaneeee early , or could I travel up on the morning and not end up back row:aah:

It needs to be insanely early if you want hot chocolate. :shun:

Probs easy for me more than anyone , what sort of time do we need to be there for? does it need to be insaneeee early , or could I travel up on the morning and not end up back row:aah:

NO!!

Come at a chilled and relaxed time please!!

It's a great venue ...smallish and in centre of town .. hopefully some festival atmosphere nearby ..... relax and take it easy ;-0

Insanely early, of course :pinkbow:

of course not!!:

It's only a self fulfilling prophesy .... only MFC do this and if we don't no one else does!!

:sneaky2:

NO!!

It's a great venue ...smallish and in centre of town .. hopefully some festival atmosphere nearby ..... relax and take it easy ;-0

of course not!!:

It's only a self fulfilling prophesy .... only MFC do this and if we don't no one else does!!

If I get my arse out of bed I'll probably be able to have a wander down around 10 or 11 and I can text people the queue situation...then we shan't have to worry.

Or maybe I'll fly straight over from Italy and set up my tent outside the door.

:camping:

If I get my arse out of bed I'll probably be able to have a wander down around 10 or 11 and I can text people the queue situation...then we shan't have to worry.

Or maybe I'll fly straight over from Italy and set up my tent outside the door.

:camping:

:roftl::roftl:

Watta girl <bows>

NO!!

of course not!!:

1500 people in venue - lots of people in Edinburgh with nothing else to do - still think we need to be earlyish :dunno:

We won't need it!!

The sun will be shinning, tho ice lollies and irn bru will do like at i tunes!!

It's still Scotland Vicky, I think I'll pack my brolly. :roftl:

:roftl:

Sunday would be best , can do drinkies then :teehee:

Tickets how do we get tickets?

Yessssssss drinks, gig, good stuff.

Tickets on sale tomorrow morning, 9.30 I think.

:shocked::shocked: Have just been checking hotel prices

I know, I've been looking at them too...think I might fly home on the Tuesday rather than Wednesday...have to stay Saturday night too...that knocks the prices up a bit.

of course not!!

Hey

I passed here by chance and I found these wise words!! :thumb_yello:

I attended quite a lot M gigs, i almost never arrived insane early and i'm still alive and an active fan :original:

I dont bow to sensible , i bow to danger and freak like behaviour :naughty:

That's all right then, for a moment I thought you were becoming sane.

LOL is this thread gonna get outta control like the Eden one?

Archived