It's amazing isn't it. For anyone that lives locally and can afford to go to quite a few things it must be fantastic.

I know, I'm definitely gonna move to Edinburgh when I'm done with University. Was considering Glasgow but Edinburgh is THE place to be, no question. Especially when I love comedy as much as I do. London's great, but good shows in small venues only come around occasionally, to have a solid month of it is just brilliant.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like a good idea, although I think Vik and I may be hanging around with you from about 11ish anyway :biggrin2: yep it does seem to be an amazing city and festival, you sound like you will be getting about, lucky you:biggrin2:

Definitely getting about. I've wanted to go for ages so I'm not gonna waste my time there. I'm staying until the Thursday so will hopefully have tonnes of time to see loads of different shows. :biggrin2:

I know, I'm definitely gonna move to Edinburgh when I'm done with University. Was considering Glasgow but Edinburgh is THE place to be, no question. Especially when I love comedy as much as I do. London's great, but good shows in small venues only come around occasionally, to have a solid month of it is just brilliant.

Yeah..................just for the one month though :naughty:

On the fringe site now... "the power pop artist with the irresistable smile and gleaming mop of hair..." *girly sigh*

That was definitely written by a fangirl. Usually the blurb bit comes from management but I don't think Mika would allow his management to define him like that, hahah.

Are admitted also ugly tall girls? :italia:

Because i'm thinking about this gig :groovy:

You're NOT ugly!!!

No thinkee, you must come:wink2:

Whos ugly?

You?

Not in my eyes :wub2:

Get your ass over! I demand it!

Oooh, you're so bossy!!!:roftl:

You know .. for a good few reason I think the fringe will be better :teehee:

I get feelings in my water

So did you renounce to Italy? :blink:

Not sure me too about Cattolica but i hope you can afford both.

The North one will be absolutely nice, charming and in a beautiful city, but the South one could be very funny and for sure hot (august in italy :aah:)

You want to see a doctor about that!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i saw scritti politti at the fringe a few years ago and what an amazing show green put on so i guessing this is gonna be 10 times better :thumb_yello:

Yeah but one month would make it all worth it. And it's a nice place ANYWAY. I've heard. :naughty:

It IS a nice place.

But Glasgow is cheaper :biggrin2::naughty:

Allegra....................PLEASE come :biggrin2:

:bye:

just 2 weeks and we will can discuss about that directly :wink2:

:groovy:

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a Monday isn't it? The first day of 10 days free time so I might be able to do this ......

Dare I buy a ticket just in case?

Yes of course you dare :thumb_yello:

venue is 1500 - looks great :biggrin2:

Archived