Just booked my flights. Can't believe the effect this place and this guy is having on me.:blink:

I'm a football widow at the moment but think my husband may soon be a Mika widower!!:roftl:

YESHHHHHHHHHH

Yeh he can have the world cup so you can have mika in bonny scotland!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YESHHHHHHHHHH

Yeh he can have the world cup so you can have mika in bonny scotland!

Can't complain about the soccer now, best keep quiet as a mouse for the next three weeks. Grin and bear it grrrr:roftl:

Never been to Scotland, can't wait.

Hello, evening all ...... just back form some lovely camping and i'm still smelling of the campfire in my hair despite the shower!!:teehee:

I'm trying to be doublefreak (Eden + Scotland).

Anyway let me return safe home from Eden and then i'll can decide about Edinburgh. :original:

Yeah baby! You will be very safely back from Eden and then Edinburgh awaits you:biggrin2:

Are admitted also ugly tall girls? :italia:

Because i'm thinking about this gig :groovy:

I don't know such girls!:sneaky2:

:bye:

just 2 weeks and we will can discuss about that directly :wink2:

Exactly!!

Have I missed the info on the venue? How many does it hold? Will this be huge, intimate or inbetween?

1500 max, nice and small ...good location, great city .... come!!!

Hopefully booking flights in a few hours :roftl::roftl:

:wub2:

yahooooooooooooooooo Lukey!!

Really can't wait to see everyone:biggrin2:

It's a Monday isn't it? The first day of 10 days free time so I might be able to do this ......

Come Ruth :biggrin2:

Dare I buy a ticket just in case?

YES:naughty:

So great he's coming back so soon!!!:aah:

can't wait I like the northen Uk gigs :mf_lustslow:

yeey fellow BG from GG :aah:

:naughty: Hellooooo lookin forward to seeing you again. if it is even half as good as an experience as last time it will be FANTASTIC. lookin forward to seein Jazzy again too, and everyone else:thumb_yello: (nice avi btw:naughty:)

:mf_lustslow: Yeah!!!!! Just booked tickets for me and my sister (angiebaby) i cant beleive i am going to see him twice in one year.:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

and just to think in feb this year i said to mika - see you in another 3 years !

Yeh who knows more may be added , seems to be a black void after August :boxed:

Entertaning ourselves for months if not years .. he better get those vlogs up and running:naughty:

I'll do them for him! Follow him round and film him being pretty! Sounds like a fantastic job!

But there is early and early. And it just seems crazy to stand there for hours when nobody else comes to join the queue:roftl:

You mean i shouldn't be camping already at the venue?! :mf_rosetinted: I just wondered where you all are...:roftl:

:camping:

Well, as I said before I can head out around 10ish and see what the situation's like queue wise, then we can have some sort of text chain and word can get around like that. If nothing's happening I can sod off and wander round the festival and just check in every so often.

That's a nice idea! :thumb_yello:

You know .. for a good few reason I think the fringe will be better :teehee:

I get feelings in my water

Of course it will be better!!! :groovy:

Yeeees, i have to say that as i can't go to Eden...and because we're chatting about Fringe in this thread :naughty: *checks Eden thread if FD has said his opinion the other way round there* :mf_rosetinted::roftl:)

Never been to Scotland, can't wait.

Me too! :pbjt: Really looking forward to meet you all there!!! :wub2:

Great isn't it ... don't think i'll need a bunnet either this time ...yay!!!:biggrin2:

You all sorted hen?[/color]

just the tickets , hoping ive got some money coming through soon thats due to me or its onto my next credit card to sort out a room for the 3 of us ! maybe not a bunnet but a sunhat might be in order for the day .... i might have a snottery hankie on hand :aah:

just the tickets , hoping ive got some money coming through soon thats due to me or its onto my next credit card to sort out a room for the 3 of us ! maybe not a bunnet but a sunhat might be in order for the day .... i might have a snottery hankie on hand :aah:

Feel that scottish accent . bunnet :thumb_yello::aah:

I trust you - don't mess this up :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Do I everrr messss up:roftl:

(maybe once or twice)

Its worth going just for the wee sound of babpipes .. the noooo

Archived