• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right I have a Pink gig to go see , see you all soonm up there ye wee radgies

HAVE FUN !!! And tell me all about it afterwards!!! :yay:

Looking sooo forward to Edinburgh with you all (can't believe i booked - it was a 10 minutes decision actually... i am so f*** addicted :lmfao:)

Right I have a Pink gig to go see , see you all soonm up there ye wee radgies

Lucky you, tonight? and on a friday, wish Mika could do weekends sometimes!!

Have a fab night, hear about it soon,

off with yoo the noo, yoo wee laddie :bye:

HAVE FUN !!! And tell me all about it afterwards!!! :yay:

Looking sooo forward to Edinburgh with you all (can't believe i booked - it was a 10 minutes decision actually... i am so f*** addicted :lmfao:)

Im the same, total addict, not appreciated atall by Ben:sneaky2: Cant fight the feeling though:roftl: Cant wait to meet you:biggrin2:

Was chatting to Fred last night and we had an idea about recycling our Freak tees. Where it says Eden on the front, I thought we could just get a bit of Gaffa tape, write FRINGE on it in permanent marker and stick it over, punk rawk style. Then we don't ruin the original tee, but it will make him LOL when he sees it and we get to wear them again!

Was chatting to Fred last night and we had an idea about recycling our Freak tees. Where it says Eden on the front, I thought we could just get a bit of Gaffa tape, write FRINGE on it in permanent marker and stick it over, punk rawk style. Then we don't ruin the original tee, but it will make him LOL when he sees it and we get to wear them again!

great idea and environmentally friendly:naughty:

I've got an ace line up for the night before - Jack Whitehall, Kevin Bridges then Mark Watson. EXCELLENTTTTT.

lucky lassie, right im off to swimming lessons with my wee mikette, toodle the noo :bye:

Lucky you, tonight? and on a friday, wish Mika could do weekends sometimes!!

Have a fab night, hear about it soon,

off with yoo the noo, yoo wee laddie :bye:

Yes please, all the weekend gigs are unfeasible for me - and all the others i'd love to attend (like Rome etc.) are during the week. Too bad i have too work besides following Mika around Europe :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Im the same, total addict, not appreciated atall by Ben:sneaky2: Cant fight the feeling though:roftl: Cant wait to meet you:biggrin2:

Oh yes, i know! That addiction/feeling is unconquerable :roftl:

Can't wait to meet you too!!!! Big time ahead, it's gonna be fab :biggrin2:

what about the Eden pic, are we leaving that as it is or just clagging some punky stuff over the dome parts, wont be hard to do that, mine's got all sorts on it already lol.

PS. got my tix sorted just gotta book a twain now. :biggrin2:

Hello :biggrin2:

Just read the thread but too many to quote.

Hope everyone got tix that wanted them :biggrin2:

Thanks to the delightful Vicky for getting mine :huglove:

Accomodation is very expensive isn't it. I just booked a weekend break in Edinburgh in October and even that is really expensive. I am sure that for the festival the prices will be crazy.

My problem (for offering accomodation) is that I aren't exactly local. It will be about a two hour drive for me.

I aren't going to be there insanely early. I have a meeting in the morning so I am hoping to get to Edinburgh for about 2pm. I totally agree with Vicky. At a gig like this it will only be us doing it so if we didn't do it it wouldn't be a problem. I just have so many memories of MFCers camping out on the pavements of various cities around the world.....nobody else.....just mfcers:roftl:

Hello :biggrin2:

Just read the thread but too many to quote.

Hope everyone got tix that wanted them :biggrin2:

Thanks to the delightful Vicky for getting mine :huglove:

Accomodation is very expensive isn't it. I just booked a weekend break in Edinburgh in October and even that is really expensive. I am sure that for the festival the prices will be crazy.

My problem (for offering accomodation) is that I aren't exactly local. It will be about a two hour drive for me.

I aren't going to be there insanely early. I have a meeting in the morning so I am hoping to get to Edinburgh for about 2pm. I totally agree with Vicky. At a gig like this it will only be us doing it so if we didn't do it it wouldn't be a problem. I just have so many memories of MFCers camping out on the pavements of various cities around the world.....nobody else.....just mfcers:roftl:

Absolutely.

When we went to Glasgow, it was only the French girls who got there before midday!

Most people didn't show up til after 2pm.

Same with Newcastle.

I'd be happy with a lie in after sleeping in a tent for the previous 2 days:naughty:

Absolutely.

When we went to Glasgow, it was only the French girls who got there before midday!

Most people didn't show up til after 2pm.

Same with Newcastle.

I'd be happy with a lie in after sleeping in a tent for the previous 2 days:naughty:

Absolutly.

There will always be those that want to be there at the crack of dawn but personally I am over that now, thank God.

Absolutly.

There will always be those that want to be there at the crack of dawn but personally I am over that now, thank God.

I hope not, it's time to knock that nonsense on the head, and get back to sensible queuing again!

At ALL gigs!

You can't fight human nature. As long as people want to be on the front row, there will be early queues.

But there is early and early. And it just seems crazy to stand there for hours when nobody else comes to join the queue:roftl::naughty:

Well, as I said before I can head out around 10ish and see what the situation's like queue wise, then we can have some sort of text chain and word can get around like that. If nothing's happening I can sod off and wander round the festival and just check in every so often.

I can't believe how great this festival is though - been looking at the Sunday night and I've got 4 brilliant comics lined up, one after the other. Gonna have to run from Sarah Millican to Jack Whitehall, depending on how far apart the venues are, but should be excellent fun. Just need to book my flights up now.

Well, as I said before I can head out around 10ish and see what the situation's like queue wise, then we can have some sort of text chain and word can get around like that. If nothing's happening I can sod off and wander round the festival and just check in every so often.

I can't believe how great this festival is though - been looking at the Sunday night and I've got 4 brilliant comics lined up, one after the other. Gonna have to run from Sarah Millican to Jack Whitehall, depending on how far apart the venues are, but should be excellent fun. Just need to book my flights up now.

Sounds like a good idea, although I think Vik and I may be hanging around with you from about 11ish anyway :biggrin2: yep it does seem to be an amazing city and festival, you sound like you will be getting about, lucky you:biggrin2:

Archived