woo! You wanna get on stage too? What you wanna be?

i rather not be a big girl or lolly-pop girl but hey whatever ill just be happy to be on that stage at last :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oy ... when I clicked to quote this there was no b there ... and I'm not saying what I read it as :lmfao::floor::aah::teehee:

I think the heat has got to me .... or the football ... or the day ... or Mika ... abso****inglutely :blush-anim-cl:

I know..............I thought I had better edit it quickly!:roftl:

I know..............I thought I had better edit it quickly!:roftl:

You and your fast fingers :shun:

:tongue2:

Hows the new home coming along ... I'm gonna do a viddie of my flat tomorrow now I'm all unpacked ... need to upload my Eden stuff anyway :)

You and your fast fingers :shun:

:tongue2:

Hows the new home coming along ... I'm gonna do a viddie of my flat tomorrow now I'm all unpacked ... need to upload my Eden stuff anyway :)

Great...............looking forward to seeing that then :thumb_yello:

We emptied and cleaned the flat today so now EVERYTHING is here....so it is total chaos...............but it is good to have everything here and be in properly at last.

:offtopic::naughty::roftl::biggrin2:

I stopped doing it a while ago Sheena because believe it or not, I am not on here as much as I used to be :roftl:

i`d offer but neither im i though i have packed in some of my game on facebook so i do have more time ..... what does it involve doing ? then again things are gonna turn upside down for me in a few months i could be a stand-in if needed

i`d offer but neither im i though i have packed in some of my game on facebook so i do have more time ..... what does it involve doing ? then again things are gonna turn upside down for me in a few months i could be a stand-in if needed

No doubt Silver will fill you in but to be honest, in Scotland it deosn't involve an awful lot as there aren't that many Scottish based fans. Or gigs!

No doubt Silver will fill you in but to be honest, in Scotland it deosn't involve an awful lot as there aren't that many Scottish based fans. Or gigs!

too true :sneaky2: oh well silver get back to me if i needed but for now im going for a wee sleep ... its awfully knackering sitting in a hairdressers for 3 hours :biggrin2:

Ohhhhhhhhhh any more T shirt numbers?

I was thinkingggggggg , we do a letter thingy , hand it out to the crowd to say .. you get a balloon and a confetti cannon (or something) then during X point in gig .. you throw or something

<copying from the Koreans yes>

Maybe we need to take it to the Secret Society .. away from the curly ones prying eyes :sneaky2:

Yah!!!! Its suprising what you can and cannot take actually , so much health and safety these days!

Thanks for this :thumb_yello:

can we take paper cups (Iv'e been collecting them I suggest you all do the same) :teehee::naughty:

Yah!!!! Its suprising what you can and cannot take actually , so much health and safety these days!

Thanks for this :thumb_yello:

Hmmmmmmm impossible for MFC eyes

I was thinkingggggggg , we do a letter thingy , hand it out to the crowd to say .. you get a balloon and a confetti cannon (or something) then during X point in gig .. you throw or something

Maybe we need to take it to the Secret Society .. away from the curly ones prying eyes :sneaky2:

oh so your gonna have to tell me what else I am going to need then lol

Good Idea:thumb_yello:

Do you think the curly one has prying eyes?... I can't imagine he has time to - at the moment anyway.

:roftl:

What was it? 5 in the morning .. hey mate .. can I have your paper cups .. errrr nooo , why? unless .. the paper cups are filled with glitter ... hmmmmmm

WOWZA FredSTAR what a fabulousa idea :thumb_yello::biggrin2: I'm IN LOVE :mf_lustslow: with the sparkliness of that idea YEEEEEY I love you (we could cling film it in the top till we need to RELEASE our glitter on him) yeeeeey, so we can pop a little hole or 2 in teh cling film and shake it out with each ...shake, it will look BEAUTIFUL ( I dont mind getting covered in other peoples sparkliness do you):aah:

Good Idea:thumb_yello:

Do you think the curly one has prying eyes?... I can't imagine he has time to - at the moment anyway.

You never know ..... :wink2:

WOWZA FredSTAR what a fabulousa idea :thumb_yello::biggrin2: I'm IN LOVE :mf_lustslow: with the sparkliness of that idea YEEEEEY I love you (we could cling film it in the top till we need to RELEASE our glitter on him) yeeeeey :aah:

Yes! could work huh! see this genius mind ! still we need to make sure the venue will allow it andddddd we can do it for so many people ..

Great idea!!! :thumb_yello:

Yes! could work huh! see this genius mind ! still we need to make sure the venue will allow it andddddd we can do it for so many people ..

Glitter filled paper cups? Lovely konfetti.gif

Wow! Luvvin all the ideas like handing out the letters to crowd and the glitter thing:mf_lustslow: Still waiting to hear back from Ellen (venue) about the balloons and things, will leave it for another few days and if not heard anything i will call her, as we need to know what we can/cant take so that we can put all our plans in motion. :thumb_yello:

Wow! Luvvin all the ideas like handing out the letters to crowd and the glitter thing:mf_lustslow: Still waiting to hear back from Ellen (venue) about the balloons and things, will leave it for another few days and if not heard anything i will call her, as we need to know what we can/cant take so that we can put all our plans in motion. :thumb_yello:

Brilliant .. we can do this :thumb_yello:

I feel great things

Archived