Let's try to get Mika's songs onto Glee!

Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People !!

Facebook group is done !! But I need help with it, I'm not that great to upload things and make it look awesome. PM me if you want my facebook name.:biggrin2:.

I've answered your pm. Can't wait to go on your page and see what you've done. I'm sure you'll get lots of help from all of us!

Love the idea of Mika on Glee! If you need any help spreading the word, there is nearly 500 followers on a Mika blog I have :thumb_yello:

That sounds awesome! Anything to get the word out there. It would be fantastic if we got more support for the campaign from your blog.

Hey just found this thread and we think it's FANTASTIC!!! We are HUGE fans of GLEE and of course MIKA! That would be excellent to have Mika's songs on Glee. That would make it that more enjoyable to watch. So we joined the facebook page and we hope the page gets a lot of followers.:thumb_yello: We'll be sure to spread the word.

Meyer Twins:wub2::wub2:

Hey just found this thread and we think it's FANTASTIC!!! We are HUGE fans of GLEE and of course MIKA! That would be excellent to have Mika's songs on Glee. That would make it that more enjoyable to watch. So we joined the facebook page and we hope the page gets a lot of followers.:thumb_yello: We'll be sure to spread the word.

Meyer Twins:wub2::wub2:

That's wonderful! It was brilliant of Ana to set up this page (see link in my siggy) and she's already added some songs. I'm sure she would appreciate any suggestions or help with it. I suggested some songs/performances, like the WAG from Janathan Ross where Mika is so adorable he's almost illegal!

As far as I'm concerned Mika's songs BELONG on Glee! I hope we manage to get them there.

That's wonderful! It was brilliant of Ana to set up this page (see link in my siggy) and she's already added some songs. I'm sure she would appreciate any suggestions or help with it. I suggested some songs/performances, like the WAG from Janathan Ross where Mika is so adorable he's almost illegal!

As far as I'm concerned Mika's songs BELONG on Glee! I hope we manage to get them there.

I would appreciate suggestions or help.:biggrin2:.

That sounds awesome! Anything to get the word out there. It would be fantastic if we got more support for the campaign from your blog.

Just posted yesterday :thumb_yello: Hopefully there'll be a favourable response. Now making announcement for the twitter invasion! :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...