2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

Caz, you look like you're resting your head on my boobs and I'm just staring in awe:roftl: Infact, that hand on my shoulder could be my mum, holding me up!:biggrin2:

LOL, I just think it's funny that I had to lean back because he was so close to me! :aah::roftl:

I've actually only just realised how much of a shrimp I am! :shocked: I don't see myself as that short!

LOL, I just think it's funny that I had to lean back because he was so close to me! :aah::roftl:

I've actually only just realised how much of a shrimp I am! :shocked: I don't see myself as that short!

Well I do, and I even consider myself short:roftl:

Not as short as me though :roftl: I think after we had that picture done of you and I, you commented on my height LOL :roftl:

I did:roftl: I thought this is what Mika must feel like every day:roftl:

ingie

can you pls post the link to your album/whatever on my wall?

i'm not here and i won't have to scroll pages and pages later to update first post :thumb_yello:

thanks!

Yeah I have a bit of an issue putting them on MF.net but am trying to solve it:aah:

wow, I sure as hell look AWFUL in that first picture LMAO and I LOVE the second - you can really see mine and Mika's height difference :lmfao: and how close I was to him :wub2:

Thank you Ingie x

LOL, I'd name it spontanity:roftl:

Not bad at all.:biggrin2:

eden sessions was definately the best. :)

i got to the eden project at 11am, and waited all day, (and all night for Diana to finish!)

but i got right to the front! I felt as if i could almost touch him. :wub2:

it was an awesome setting, and i think he seemed to have much more energy on this day.

i also met some great friends, Jo and Zoe (you know who you are :D)

and i loved the fact he walked in so casually on the soundcheck. it made me laugh out loud.

i will post pictures as soon as i can :) xxxx

eden sessions was definately the best. :)

i got to the eden project at 11am, and waited all day, (and all night for Diana to finish!)

but i got right to the front! I felt as if i could almost touch him. :wub2:

it was an awesome setting, and i think he seemed to have much more energy on this day.

i also met some great friends, Jo and Zoe (you know who you are :D)

and i loved the fact he walked in so casually on the soundcheck. it made me laugh out loud.

i will post pictures as soon as i can :) xxxx

It truly was an amazing day! I'm so glad I met you :blush-anim-cl:

It just seems incredible that it is a week ago :shocked:

Indeed, a week since mine and Ingies, wonderful rendition of GGG, that Mika so eloquently responded," Jesus!" to.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yeah while we were off eating nice chips and not coming back until she was gone:roftl:

Sadly, for me, it was after that I went to get my pasty!:aah:

Indeed, a week since mine and Ingies, wonderful rendition of GGG, that Mika so eloquently responded," Jesus!" to.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Wasn't that when we did Stuck in the middle trumphet solo?:naughty:

Can anyone help me please................I know that I am beyond help really but perhaps you could try :wink2:.

I really SHOULD have bought one of theose nice Eden Sessions T shirts that they were selling in the shop. But I didn't. Then when I got home I really wished that I had :aah: So I thought that if I went to Eden's website it would be easy enough to order one.....but I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas anyone please?