2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

Can anyone help me please................I know that I am beyond help really but perhaps you could try :wink2:.

I really SHOULD have bought one of theose nice Eden Sessions T shirts that they were selling in the shop. But I didn't. Then when I got home I really wished that I had :aah: So I thought that if I went to Eden's website it would be easy enough to order one.....but I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas anyone please?

Maybe email them, and see if they can get one sent to you?

I do most of the time but when I think how I feel after Eden I don't know:dunno:

Yeah....................I DO know what you mean. But I guess you just need to try and focus on enjoying the gig.......the aftermath can be dealt with later. I guess that for most of us it will be the last gig (that we know of) for a while so PMD will probably set in for most people:boxed:

Maybe email them, and see if they can get one sent to you?

Yeah, I think I will need to. I am just so cross with myself for not getting one.

He touched me too, only I had no idea until we were bowing:roftl:

I was like that in Sheffield............but I think it was due to the gross amounts of alcohol I had consumed :wink2:

I was like that in Sheffield............but I think it was due to the gross amounts of alcohol I had consumed :wink2:

Mwahahaha for me it was just because I was so focussed on keeping it going:roftl:

Yeah....................I DO know what you mean. But I guess you just need to try and focus on enjoying the gig.......the aftermath can be dealt with later. I guess that for most of us it will be the last gig (that we know of) for a while so PMD will probably set in for most people:boxed:

Yeah, I think I will need to. I am just so cross with myself for not getting one.

I wanted one too, but didn't have enough money with me. I'll see how you go, and look into it then:thumb_yello:

Mwahahaha for me it was just because I was so focussed on keeping it going:roftl:

Well done. I honestly don't know how I would get on if I was sober, I would probably be an awful lot more nervous. My main concern was just to remain upright really..............and ON the stage as it was such a tiny stage and with those heads on it is virtually impossible to see the edge of the stage.....I would have hated to have fallen off:naughty:. But if anyone had tried telling me that Mika could have his arm around my waist and I wouldn't realise it I wouldn't have believed them :naughty:

I wanted one too, but didn't have enough money with me. I'll see how you go, and look into it then:thumb_yello:

I'll let you know. TBH I have just realised that I think a friend of mine is going this week...........mind you, she lives in York so it probably isn't a lot of use :blink:

He's touched me loads of times:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Let's not get into a 'How many times has Mika touched you' debate.

I would win.:roftl::naughty::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2::teehee:

Only jesting.:biggrin2:

Well done. I honestly don't know how I would get on if I was sober, I would probably be an awful lot more nervous. My main concern was just to remain upright really..............and ON the stage as it was such a tiny stage and with those heads on it is virtually impossible to see the edge of the stage.....I would have hated to have fallen off:naughty:. But if anyone had tried telling me that Mika could have his arm around my waist and I wouldn't realise it I wouldn't have believed them :naughty:

It wasn't until he pulled me close I saw a white shirt and was like "HEY that must be Mika, fancy seeing him around here:roftl:"

Before that it were all just random hands touching me, could have been everybody:naughty:

It wasn't until he pulled me close I saw a white shirt and was like "HEY that must be Mika, fancy seeing him around here:roftl:"

Before that it were all just random hands touching me, could have been everybody:naughty:

Quite :roftl::naughty:

Pulling you close

IMG_1783.jpg

and closer

IMG_1784.jpg

Ohh man this time last week!!!:shocked:

Was actually sitting eating chips all nervous (true) before going on stage

We were being subjected to Diane Vickers wardrobe malfunction and her terminally bored bassman!:aah: