I know! :wub2:

Man, it's been a looooong time since I thought about Pokémon. (Except for playing the videogames. :mf_rosetinted:)

Oh, and Fred, sorry for spamming your thread. :teehee:

Yeah I recently played Pokemon Blue Resque team...it was awesome:mf_rosetinted:

It's the MFC...for how long can we actually stay on topic?:roftl:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I recently played Pokemon Blue Resque team...it was awesome:mf_rosetinted:

It's the MFC...for how long can we actually stay on topic?:roftl:

Cool! I've got Pokémon Red on the gameboy colour. Oh, and two Pokémon stadium games on the Nintendo 64. :biggrin2:

Still fun to play. And who says that when you're 21 you're too old for Pokémon games? :mf_rosetinted:

Very good point. We're adhering to the MFC spirit. :naughty:

I've got Pokémon Red on the gameboy colour. Oh, and two Pokémon stadium games on the Nintendo 64. :biggrin2:

Still fun to play. And who says that when you're 21 you're too old for Pokémon games? :mf_rosetinted:

Very good point. We're adhering to the MFC spirit. :naughty:

Oh very old school!

Pokemon games taught me English and are awesome for training strategic skills:naughty:

Why is it everytime someone mentions evolution I have to think about Pokemon?:roftl:

I really cried during that episode..about 10 years ago...though in my memory a man sang it...:mf_rosetinted:

PIKACHU'S GOODBYE?! WTF HAPPENED TO PIKACHU?!?!?!?!?!?! :shocked:

Oh very old school!

Pokemon games taught me English and are awesome for training strategic skills:naughty:

I love old school. :biggrin2:

And also, when I bought the gameboy, it was the newest version. And the Nintendo 64 was still pretty cool by then. :mf_rosetinted: (Unfortunately, about 2 years later all games for the Nintendo 64 were basically taken from all stores. :roftl:)

Definitely!

Although I credit my English skills to Harry Potter. :teehee:

PIKACHU'S GOODBYE?! WTF HAPPENED TO PIKACHU?!?!?!?!?!?! :shocked:

Well, in that episode they met a group of Pikachu in the forest and Ash's Pikachu saved them from Team Rocket and his Pika was all happy with all the other chu's and then Ash said oooh ooh you should stay with them and protect them and then he ran away and Pikachu was like WTF? and ran after them and they continued their journey together for another 234 seasons:wub2:

Well, in that episode they met a group of Pikachu in the forest and Ash's Pikachu saved them from Team Rocket and his Pika was all happy with all the other chu's and then Ash said oooh ooh you should stay with them and protect them and then he ran away and Pikachu was like WTF? and ran after them and they continued their journey together for another 234 seasons:wub2:

ohhh, a really early episode where all the other Pikachu's were being used for their electricity? (f*ck, I think i've only seen that episode once and I think I was about 10.)

I thought Pikachu, like, friggin died or something. I nearly died of heart failure.

ohhh, a really early episode where all the other Pikachu's were being used for their electricity? (f*ck, I think i've only seen that episode once and I think I was about 10.)

I thought Pikachu, like, friggin died or something. I nearly died of heart failure.

Nooo that was the second episode you're talking about. Where Misty goes all crazy because Ash ruined her bike and they go to a pokemon center and there is no electricity and then Joy uses the Pikachu for their electricity but that is totally cool.

I'm talking about episode 39 (I looked it up...I sincerely swear I didn't know that by heart:naughty:)

http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/indigo/039.shtml

Pikachu can't die...that would make no sense. Did you ever see a Pokemon die? I mean if some thunderbolt hit me I would be pretty dead but even Ash survives XD

Nooo that was the second episode you're talking about. Where Misty goes all crazy because Ash ruined her bike and they go to a pokemon center and there is no electricity and then Joy uses the Pikachu for their electricity but that is totally cool.

I'm talking about episode 39 (I looked it up...I sincerely swear I didn't know that by heart:naughty:)

Pikachu can't die...that would make no sense. Did you ever see a Pokemon die? I mean if some thunderbolt hit me I would be pretty dead but even Ash survives XD

I think everything about the Pokemon franchise basically's got eternal life. It's still going strong! Incredible. Only now there are probably hundreds of Pokemons, whereas there were only 150 back when I watched it. :naughty:

I think everything about the Pokemon franchise basically's got eternal life. It's still going strong! Incredible. Only now there are probably hundreds of Pokemons, whereas there were only 150 back when I watched it. :naughty:

There are over 500 now...and they get uglier every time:roftl:

And still I have to resist buy a Nintendo DS:naughty:

Oh.

As for dead Pokémon...what about the games? Where you have the Pokémon Cemetery in Lavendar Town? :roftl:

Oh.

As for dead Pokémon...what about the games? Where you have the Pokémon Cemetery in Lavendar Town? :roftl:

I know but then they turn into a ghost to scare the crap out of you and they can still battle you. I was really scared of the blob attacking me all the time:roftl:

I know but then they turn into a ghost to scare the crap out of you and they can still battle you. I was really scared of the blob attacking me all the time:roftl:

OH YEAH :lmfao::lmfao:

At first I thought you mean Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar :roftl: but then I remembered those stereotypical ghosts we had to battle...I think...hahaha. I feel 10 again.

There are over 500 now...and they get uglier every time:roftl:

And still I have to resist buy a Nintendo DS:naughty:

:roftl:

Oooh, my mom has a Nintendo DS. Maybe I should look into getting some Pokemon games again. For old times sake. :naughty:

At first I thought you mean Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar :roftl: but then I remembered those stereotypical ghosts we had to battle...I think...hahaha. I feel 10 again.

Being 10 was awesome. :wub2:

It was the ghost of Cubone's mother and I kept doing all my attacks and it was like wooooooo

Somehow, with that awful tune and bad graphics it seemed even scarier:roftl:

It was the ghost of Cubone's mother and I kept doing all my attacks and it was like wooooooo

Somehow, with that awful tune and bad graphics it seemed even scarier:roftl:

LMFAO!!!

That "delederdelederdeleder" tune when a battle is about to happen is enough to give a 10 year old heart failure :lmfao: I remember always being nervous when I was gonna battle a boss...:roftl::roftl:

LMFAO!!!

That "delederdelederdeleder" tune when a battle is about to happen is enough to give a 10 year old heart failure :lmfao: I remember always being nervous when I was gonna battle a boss...:roftl::roftl:

Ooh yeah, that was scary!

:blink: Congratulations to Deb for...? :roftl: She's been an admin, driving force and backbone of MFC for a looong time now, keep with the program, Ruth :lmfao:

I didn't know she was already doing it single handed.

when i read this thread my feeling was sad... by the way Pikachu?!!

oh~ :roftl::roftl: music was good~:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

hey~FD.

you're amazing to me. always funny, and kindness.

As you said, you always on our side.

thank you so much..:huglove::flowers2:

Freddie, I know we haven't been working together for long, but I do too remember all the great things you've done for MFC since the beginning.

You have fought so hard for us to get noticed and become official. Really, who would have ever thought we could have gotten this far, back in early 2007?

And yes, there have been changes, that's life. People change, Mika changed, people moved on, it's a normal process. But you're still here, and I'm sure you'll continue to do a great job as a mod.

So I wanted to say thank you, freddie, for what you've done in the past and will still do for this place and its members in the future. :flowers2:

You know what... I remember how much i love the MFC after reading this thread. First allthe love to FD, then the Pokemon talk... :roftl:

FD, i think this thread itself, shows you and everyone howmuch you really mean to this club:thumb_yello:

As for the Pokemon talk, i too knew what scene that was without even opening the link!! I might have cried when i was like 10

Fred, I wasn’t sure what to write on this thread as you are not leaving MFC and are still a moderator, so it should definitely not sound like a farewell note.

I realise that many MFCers took this as an opportunity to thank you for your involvement in turning what originally started as a ’message board’ into such an awesome international fanclub that Mika is so proud of. I’d also like to express my appreciation about your work in that.

On a personal note, let me thank you for all the attention you gave me as a newbie back in early 2007 when I basically only existed as virtual character behind a cartoon avatar who nobody knew in person. You listened and made sure I had a great time despite not knowing me in person at all. It did mean a lot to me and I’ll never forget that. :flowers2:

I really hope that you will continue this type of involvement with new members in the future, as anyone can feel that it is a genuine interest and care from your side and is part of the reason why most fans stay around (..around around ):teehee:.

Archived