Fred, I wasn’t sure what to write on this thread as you are not leaving MFC and are still a moderator, so it should definitely not sound like a farewell note.

I realise that many MFCers took this as an opportunity to thank you for your involvement in turning what originally started as a ’message board’ into such an awesome international fanclub that Mika is so proud of. I’d also like to express my appreciation about your work in that.

On a personal note, let me thank you for all the attention you gave me as a newbie back in early 2007 when I basically only existed as virtual character behind a cartoon avatar who nobody knew in person. You listened and made sure I had a great time despite not knowing me in person at all. It did mean a lot to me and I’ll never forget that. :flowers2:

I really hope that you will continue this type of involvement with new members in the future, as anyone can feel that it is a genuine interest and care from your side and is part of the reason why most fans stay around (..around around ):teehee:.

I agree, cos Fred just wants this place to be one big happy family, he always tries to build up the fun and experiences of ALL the gigs (esp the ones HE goes to), hence how the FREAK T's started, he basically wants to have a really good time and he wants the same for each and every fan....equally. (we know thats not really possible, but its nice that Fred strives for this), basically FRED is in this for all of us, he's VERY unselfish like that and that is why I think he IS/was the best rep for MFC. :wub2: (Deb I love you too lol, just Fred..well he's a LEGend)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, cos Fred just wants this place to be one big happy family, he always tries to build up the fun and experiences of ALL the gigs (esp the ones HE goes to), hence how the FREAK T's started, he basically wants to have a really good time and he wants the same for each and every fan....equally. (we know thats not really possible, but its nice that Fred strives for this), basically FRED is in this for all of us, he's VERY unselfish like that and that is why I think he IS/was the best rep for MFC. :wub2: (Deb I love you too lol, just Fred..well he's a LEGend)

It is possible of course, but different people have a really good time in different ways.

But I do love the spirit of altruism!:thumb_yello:

I didn't know she was already doing it single handed.

she isn't and never has done, Andrew (StandardToaster) is still admin and has been for a very long time.

Umm, gee, thanks? :blink: I never claimed to be doing anything single-handedly

(see my earlier post in this thread).

And Andrew is great -- if it weren't

for his technical expertise, the MFC wouldn't be here, for sure. I'm

medium geek, but he's UBER Geek! :wink2: But Andrew doesn't get

involved too much in the day-to-day operations of the MFC -- you have

the rest of the mod team to thank for that. It takes a village to

make a fan club, and we have a great global village, for sure! :wub2:

No worries, Viv. FD IS a legend, for sure! We all have different strengths,

and I can't do what he does -- he's all over the place here! :naughty:

But the main thing we have in common is our love of the MFC and peeps

here -- we may have a different approach, but our desired outcome

is the same, to keep the MFC THE best place for all Mika fans everywhere! :biggrin2:

is the same, to keep the MFC THE best place for all Mika fans everywhere! :biggrin2:

lol I feel :group_hug: coming on :biggrin2:

To me, it definitely IS the best place for us Mika fans :wub2:

Big thanks to all of you!!! :thumb_yello:

lol I feel :group_hug: coming on :biggrin2:

*joins the group hug and gets a little sentimental* :group_hug:

MFC, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL... *RANDOM ALERT* :teehee:

:groovy:

:roftl:

i had no idea :tears:

what a bum. but hey, you have been the most helpful, kind, loving guy around here (not to mention patient toward this dizzy blonde!!) thanks for everything you did/ done here and hope you enjoy it here with the other super mods and admins around here.

i completely believe that they are all fantastic and good at their jobs, deb will be good too. i repect your decision if not cofuddled... but i love you and i love the rest of the 'higher powers' that be!!

:huglove: you all know where to find me if you want someone to talk to...

i'll be in the bar thread!!!!

xxx

I've obviously so got the wrong end of the stick :boxed:

But I love the global village!

I just noticed this thread..oh freddie...so sorry to hear you step down :tears:

I'd like to HUGE thanks to you...you had done amazing job for past years you are proud of MFC :thumb_yello:

also you still around here as mod so glad to that :wub2:

Thanks for your efforts all admins, mods ! :huglove:such an amazing place here we are :wub2:

LMFAO!!!

That "delederdelederdeleder" tune when a battle is about to happen is enough to give a 10 year old heart failure :lmfao: I remember always being nervous when I was gonna battle a boss...:roftl::roftl:

Yeah me too...especially the last battle with your rival:roftl:

Firstly thanks so much for the comments

Secondly .. Im the sort of person who knows their limitations .. thats why I said .. I was better suited to 2007/8 .. comments of Deb is the backbonneeeee .. I kinda know already :teehee:

Im happy with what I contributed and still will , I now have more time now to go back (a little) to the much saner place of Real Life :thumb_yello:

All is good , Im happy , MFC is in a place Im happy with .. all is good:biggrin2:

Firstly thanks so much for the comments

Secondly .. Im the sort of person who knows their limitations .. thats why I said .. I was better suited to 2007/8 .. comments of Deb is the backbonneeeee .. I kinda know already :teehee:

Im happy with what I contributed and still will , I now have more time now to go back (a little) to the much saner place of Real Life :thumb_yello:

All is good , Im happy , MFC is in a place Im happy with .. all is good:biggrin2:

So, what do you think is the best starter? Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle?:blink:

Freddie, not to sound creepy but, you don't know me but I know you. :naughty: I appreciate all that you've done for the MFC. You're one of, I think, the nicest people on here. I'm not going to write a goodbye because a) you're not dead and b) you're not leaving. Deb and Andrew (and the mods) will continue doing a superb job of holding down the (metaphorical) fort. :punk:

Very sorry to hear these news:emot-sad: I think Freddie was the most amazing as an admin here, but I'm happy that he's staying a mod:biggrin2:

Thank you for all you've done for this place which wouldn't have been the same without you!:flowers2:

is that serious??

i´m slow at understanding things :blink:

now i feel like i felt when i was watching the michael jackson´s funeral... i was crying but at the same time thinking "oh come on!! this must be the new album´s way of promotion... c´mon michael!! stand up!!"........

so,it seems the same... freddie goes... :tears:

well,it´s you decission and like others mfcers i respect that and i wish to you the best of luck in everything....

we will miss you mastah....

Awww, Freddie doesn't go anywhere thanks God.:wink2:

He stays here with us as a mod, still loves Mika, still cares about MFC.:biggrin2:

What's up with you people?:aah:

I can't see anything wrong in his decision, on the contrary.:thumb_yello:

Archived