If you had a choice.....

purpleguineapig4

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
me 2 except it would be nice to be known as "WOW she knows MIKA AND is part of his band"

oh being part of his band? i thought you just ment someone who kind of just tags along with them =P being part of his band would be awesome!!! cos they all seem to be good friends! =)

I'd tour with him, definitely... it's kinda like running away to join the circus, but better!

At first a thought best friend, but you're right about that!

So I'd join his band so I can just abandon school and my small hometown and travel the world playing brilliant music. And also hang out with Mika & band too. :biggrin2:

haha ya its not like a roadie but like play an insturment! and finish your letter!

OK then id be his best friend AND be in his band! :naughty:

I'm trying to! stop stressing me! :sneaky2: i'll finish it ASAP! :biggrin2: (i'm rubbish at writing =/)

• 2 months later...
hey everyone! you guys do know you can write your own...

Oh, I thought our record player broke. . . let me try this new one:

I'd like to be his accaintance, because then I could live my own life, continue attempting to make plans for the future (like I supposed to have done by this point, I can't imagine life without school! I've been in it for so long!) and continue being the gypsy that I am while trying to teach myself how to play various instruments and languages.

Ok, wait, no! That's all really just evidence for the other awnser, so can I switch sides?

Our record player's still broken. . .

Best friend: of course!!!!!!!

On the road w. him: would love to and would be a great chance to get a break from the things here in denmark...

i donno what i would pick...

be on the road w. him as a acquaintance that will turn into his best friend later? :naughty:

On the road w. him: would love to and would be a great chance to get a break from the things here in denmark...

be on the road w. him as a acquaintance that will turn into his best friend later? :naughty:

haha nice! i meant write your own "if you had a choice" the first one was for a start! now everyone can write their own "if you had a choice"

His best friend. He could come to me for advice on anything he wants. I'd always try to help him in any way I could.

I wouldn't pick up Melachi's poo though. He can do that!

I agree, but being his best friend,i would be afraid to fall for him, and after trying to help him with is love, and finally says "yeah this person is right for you..." with a heart broken voice...not nice! but still i would get the chance, and say be is best friend, and go on tour :biggrin2:

Denmark is great! I've been there this summer on a summercamp :teehee:

hmmm......Being just "best friend" is too cruel for me :naughty:...

and I don't like to be his co-worker too :aah: don't want to be related by business with him...cuz it's too hard to be reasonable at my work :naughty:

so if I couldn't be more than just friend,hope he remains as a SUPERSTAR for me forever :mf_rosetinted: (couldn't be better if I had more chance to see his gigs :teehee:

Of course best friend! But co-worker, too! But not travelling all year long, because I appreciate my family and will never leave them for so long.

The question is quite easy to answer, don't you think?

If there was a question: lover or friend - I think opinions would be much more versatile.

I, personally, prefer friends anyway :naughty:

Archived