Blue Sky

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you everyone for the lovely pics and videos :wub2:

And Nina, as you said.. Im not sure that everyone wants their pics to be posted (i mean while playing the bottle), but when I asked can I post them later, everyone was ok with that, so maybe I can post them when get the pics? :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

goodness!

thank you egita for pics of the front row! your such an amazing friend!

statue of liberty-appetizer?good lord, that cannot be the word! i would never be full!

nina-i think i am in these pics and please could you sen them if its ok?i wanna have those memories and have you all in those pics

mellody-you rock as always!

dont wanna be bugging but, yeah, hearts hearts hearts..someone should have told me here & friends would be as addictive as mika is!

i posted it in my report. :wink2:i asked him about that thing in italy in october, where you can win a m+g with him, but he didn't know anything about it, so i guess the moment statue took that pic, he was trying to remember his schedule. :naughty: or maybe it was when he talked about the gig in tunisia, no idea - anyway, it looks like he's trying to remember something. :naughty:
Karin, how can he know nothing about it? What about the video message? :naughty:

btw amazing pics & vids!! :mf_lustslow: thank you everyone!!

Karin, how can he know nothing about it? What about the video message? :naughty:

no idea, but in the video message he didn't say a date when the m+g would be, so maybe when he recorded the message he thought it would be in cagliari or cattolica. :dunno: i just said "m+g that you can win on the official italian website" though, forgot to mention the drawing thing, maybe then he would've remembered. :bleh:

he said sth about checking... but i didn't get whether he meant that he'd have to check, or that we'd have to check - does anyone who was standing next to me remember what he said exactly? anyway, from the way he reacted, he looked like it was total news for him that he'd have to work in october. :naughty: guess we'll just have to ask him again in cagliari or cattolica, maybe he knows more by then. :naughty:

no idea, but in the video message he didn't say a date when the m+g would be, so maybe when he recorded the message he thought it would be in cagliari or cattolica. :dunno: i just said "m+g that you can win on the official italian website" though, forgot to mention the drawing thing, maybe then he would've remembered. :bleh:

he said sth about checking... but i didn't get whether he meant that he'd have to check, or that we'd have to check - does anyone who was standing next to me remember what he said exactly? anyway, from the way he reacted, he looked like it was total news for him that he'd have to work in october. :naughty: guess we'll just have to ask him again in cagliari or cattolica, maybe he knows more by then. :naughty:

thanks for explaining the details :)

yes, he'd probably have remembered about the drawing contest :wink2:

hope his team will remind him to come to Milan in October :naughty:

Dreamy Queen, i think i stood behind you in the concert. ;)

I was with the girl in green. But I didn't look behind, so can't say anything :blush-anim-cl:

Here are (finally :teehee:) my pictures: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Arena%20Riga%202nd%20August%202010/

And some appetizers: :naughty:

100_0425.jpg

100_0545.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0665.jpg

Amazing pics!!!! I envy you :naughty::biggrin2:

babbucia-thank you! sorry i forgot to mention:)

Hello there :biggrin2: Nice to see you around!

Btw..Im gonna post pictures taken by me- you are on them as well :thumb_yello:

I didn't talk to any MFCers there. Don't know why:blush-anim-cl:

I was the one with pink tutu and yellow top.

Why didnt you.. :naughty: I cant remember you.. :blink: Did you notice me?/?

Btw.. Maybe fans who have been also @the Klaipēda's or Tallinna's gig can answer.. In which of the Baltic States the gig was the best? I dont want to sound like I wish it was Latvia or something, just wondering-maybe we could compare how was the performing bands, the attitude, audiance etc. ? :)

I gotta be dreaming. he looks amaing... what a body :mf_lustslow::swoon:

Thx a mill :flowers2::bow:

*saves em in the shirtless Mika folder*

I posted it already, but especially for your folder - again:

0_3ffec_e99453ce_orig

But Statue's pics are so rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm ashamed (not me, but my hubby - he wasn't very eager to make shirtless photos).

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

314 shirtless Mika piccies in it... :naughty: Not all the shirtless i have is in it though...

:roftl:

I think I might to make one too :das::mf_rosetinted:

Btw.. I have some shirtless pics on my camera as well.. too bad the quality is not the best:aah:

POST EM!!!!! :naughty:

I wish I could:aah:

I have left my camera's cable @home.. after the work Im going home tomorrow and then, finally will see my pics and videos in a bigger size than my camera. I watch the shirtless videos each evening.. before the sleep :naughty::wub2: