Blue Sky

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my report.

We (me, my husband and daughter) arrived at half past 2 and were 7, 8 and 9. I was so glad to meet MFCers whom I knew before only by forum.

We were sure that the 1 row guaranteed, but it appeared that security weren't going to let us go inside first! Everybody were so anxious, but John is as a godfather for us! We were guided through the back of the stage.

The show was amazing! My first gig as a gig! I'm glad I was a LG in Klaipeda, because this time Mika's mom picked up participants very far from my place, so I wouldn’t have a possibility to be chosen.

I tried to realize that it is a reality, not YouTube. I still can't believe it!

Mika was so cute and relaxed, making funny faces and joking. I liked his story before OMS about him being short, and that he grown up very tall suddenly being 16, no – 15 years old. He told it after he said sorry to one very tall man for pointing at him all the time.

WAG was not as always, starting with the piano, but I like more the usual for gigs version – with a different beginning.

Shooting at the band turned out to look nicer than in You Tube. At the gig it is perceived with more fun.

While Lollipop, a pig was dancing so :dance_man: that Mika stood still for a while and watched at him with amusement.

We waited for M&G for so long! Me and my daughter were thirsty as hell and wanted to sleep. But It was worth it! Maybe most people here are used to M&Gs, but for me it was unbelievable! I don't know when I will see him again, if I will at all.

Mika asked my daughter how old is she, and said that he had seen her before. I said Yes, in Klaipeda.

Then I gave him the pic where he is in red and green jacket, with hat.

-This is my fav pic of you.

He looked at it for some time and said:

-Oh, were do you take all these pics? Where is it from?

I said where it is from.

While signing a photo for my husband he said to him: You're good fan! Dancing in the front row like this (*shows*)

Excuse me for going into such details, but I need to experience it again and again in my mind.

Here is my report.

We (me, my husband and daughter) arrived at half past 2 and were 7, 8 and 9. I was so glad to meet MFCers whom I knew before only by forum.

We were sure that the 1 row guaranteed, but it appeared that security weren't going to let us go inside first! Everybody were so anxious, but John is as a godfather for us! We were guided through the back of the stage.

The show was amazing! My first gig as a gig! I'm glad I was a LG in Klaipeda, because this time Mika's mom picked up participants very far from my place, so I wouldn’t have a possibility to be chosen.

I tried to realize that it is a reality, not YouTube. I still can't believe it!

Mika was so cute and relaxed, making funny faces and joking. I liked his story before OMS about him being short, and that he grown up very tall suddenly being 16, no – 15 years old. He told it after he said sorry to one very tall man for pointing at him all the time.

WAG was not as always, starting with the piano, but I like more the usual for gigs version – with a different beginning.

Shooting at the band turned out to look nicer than in You Tube. At the gig it is perceived with more fun.

While Lollipop, a pig was dancing so :dance_man: that Mika stood still for a while and watched at him with amusement.

We waited for M&G for so long! Me and my daughter were thirsty as hell and wanted to sleep. But It was worth it! Maybe most people here are used to M&Gs, but for me it was unbelievable! I don't know when I will see him again, if I will at all.

Mika asked my daughter how old is she, and said that he had seen her before. I said Yes, in Klaipeda.

Then I gave him the pic where he is in red and green jacket, with hat.

-This is my fav pic of you.

He looked at it for some time and said:

-Oh, were do you take all these pics? Where is it from?

I said where it is from.

While signing a photo for my husband he said to him: You're good fan! Dancing in the front row like this (*shows*)

Excuse me for going into such details, but I need to experience it again and again in my mind.

now, when you said, that you was there with dougtter and husbend i know you,

cause i was 10, and i stand next to your husband, the first row.. :wink2:

Yes, I understood it when I saw your photo several posts before. If I knew earlier :aah:

it is nothing, and already we meet sometimes, cause i hope Mika come to Latvia again .. :aah:

and maybe i'll go to lithuania too.. if there is a possibility :wink2:

Edited by egita

OMS including Mika talking to that very tall guy and calming the audience before the song:

It looks I didn't film BIOTG after all though I thought so, sorry!

good that we work so well together, and it's the only complete video i have of that show! :lmfao: thanx for the OMS part, loved his talk! :wub2:

part 2

it's for you, girls

Picture482.jpg

oh, there's john in the background, cool! :biggrin2: thanx for the pix! :thumb_yello:

good that we work so well together, and it's the only complete video i have of that show! :lmfao: thanx for the OMS part, loved his talk! :wub2:

Lol, yes, I often even check if you are filming or not and decide after that what to do. Some songs I try to film always, I like to have them as a memory, but don't want to film everything. So thanks for filming BIOTG :naughty:

Btw, I have a few pics taken before the gig, of people who played a bottle game (Suzie, Saskia, Julia, Anthusa, some locals...?), but I haven't posted them, because I know everyone doesn't want them posted. If someone wants to have them, please pm me your email :wink2:

awwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks for sharing beautiful pics !!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

mika talking with me, lol! :naughty: that was the one, right? when i asked him about italy? :bleh:

amazing pix, as always! :wub2: t4p!

:mf_lustslow: Coooool ! I'm wondering what you were talking about with him :aah:

:mf_lustslow: Coooool ! I'm wondering what you were talking about with him :aah:

i posted it in my report. :wink2: i asked him about that thing in italy in october, where you can win a m+g with him, but he didn't know anything about it, so i guess the moment statue took that pic, he was trying to remember his schedule. :naughty: or maybe it was when he talked about the gig in tunisia, no idea - anyway, it looks like he's trying to remember something. :naughty:

i posted it in my report. :wink2: i asked him about that thing in italy in october, where you can win a m+g with him, but he didn't know anything about it, so i guess the moment statue took that pic, he was trying to remember his schedule. :naughty: or maybe it was when he talked about the gig in tunisia, no idea - anyway, it looks like he's trying to remember something. :naughty:

Yes, I think, it was the Italy-question :naughty: I would have laughed so hard if he had gone like "JOHN! :aah:" :roftl:

BTW: I love this picture, he looks like a supermodel in it :teehee::naughty: