REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ Riga, Latvia - 2 August 2010

Blue Sky

Hi! I haven't been here for a while. I just wanted to say that I attended the gig and it was amazing. The public was very responsive and Mika's Latvian was absolutely charming. Congratulations to everybody who met him!:wink2: By the way, all reviews that I have read have been extremely positive. It was very nice to see that Mika was also very pleased with the responsiveness of the public. I hope he will come here again. :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by sesil17aa

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like i said, not much from me this time, and most pix blurry, but at least a few good pix+vids. :wink2:

sitm intro+trumpet solo:

talk before billy brown:

biotg (shirtless), with the funny singing competition:

and my photos: http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy68/mikafanclub_de/2010%2008%2002%20Riga/

riga01.jpg

riga03.jpg

riga04.jpg

:naughty:

riga06.jpg

riga13.jpg

riga14.jpg

wonder if wonka has anything to say to this one? :roftl:

riga15.jpg

riga16.jpg

riga18.jpg

huh :biggrin2: i've got very good place, so i can see everything. i'm sorry that people, whom i'm standing in front of :D i've wear heels, so i was enough tall to anybody behind me can't see anything :D

the concert was undescribable. so amazing. i'll never forget that emotion, that he gave to us. so positive. he's not like other boring singers. come on the stage, sing some songs and say goodbye, i love you all.. oh, so stupid. but mika with his performance. huh. he was atractive of all 100%.

now blue eyes is my favourite song. i sing n dance as much as i can.

if in past i wasn't he's fan, after this cincert, i'm absolutly are.

thanks, mika:blush-anim-cl:

and i didn't know, that he is sooo sexy :D

huh :biggrin2: i've got very good place, so i can see everything. i'm sorry that people, whom i'm standing in front of :D i've wear heels, so i was enough tall to anybody behind me can't see anything :D

the concert was undescribable. so amazing. i'll never forget that emotion, that he gave to us. so positive. he's not like other boring singers. come on the stage, sing some songs and say goodbye, i love you all.. oh, so stupid. but mika with his performance. huh. he was atractive of all 100%.

now blue eyes is my favourite song. i sing n dance as much as i can.

if in past i wasn't he's fan, after this cincert, i'm absolutly are.

thanks, mika:blush-anim-cl:

and i didn't know, that he is sooo sexy :D

:bye: hello! and welcome to mfc!

it would be great if you made a thread and introduced yourself, so we could welcome you properly.

here is the short cut: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

I arrived at 17.00. Wanted to come earlier, but almost got lost in Riga. I got the number 35 and was on the first row in front of Imma.

The show was amazing. Don't really have anything to add, because you have already told everyhing. It was my firts gig and I was so happy,

that he sang Over my shoulder. And I catched Mikas drumstick:wub2:.

After the concert, me and my friend waited. John came and put us into the queue. Mika came at about 1.30 or a bit later. He signed my drumstick and said something

about me grabbing his drumstick and looked straight into my eyes. That's when my mind went black, fangirl as I am:mf_lustslow:.Words didn't come out anymore and

I couldn't even say thank you:biggrin2:

That's really all. I have some videos and crappy pictures, which I'll post in the evening.

- his talk before oms was really cute, hope someone filmed it... he said that he was small until he was 15, and then he suddenly grew a LOT, and from then on he was afraid to go to concerts, because he'd stand out in the crowd with his size - and then he pointed at a guy in the middle of the crowd who was about 2m tall i guess, and said sth like it's true, you really can be seen very easily from the stage if you're that tall. i don't know if the guy even understood what mika said, he didn't really react, from what i could see. :naughty:

hope someone filmed that.

Will post something as soon as I have recovered :naughty: Took some vids and pics, but I need to check them.

This was one of my top gigs, really enjoyed it. The stage setting was so beautiful (I think almost similar than in Rome but even better), Mika was on fire and looked SO happy :mf_lustslow: A lot of interaction between Mika and the audience (the audience in Riga was amazing), a lot of eye contact and smiling, loved it!

And I talked with him :boing: I wanted to say just a small comment about the review in a Finnish paper (about that very positive review), and I wasn't prepared that he would be interested, but he was, and made questions. I was shocked and my English was even worse than usually but he was so sweet and listened very carefully and told he was very happy to hear about the review. Oh, I just love him, he is so amazingly sweet :wub2:

And I talked with him :boing: I wanted to say just a small comment about the review in a Finnish paper (about that very positive review), and I wasn't prepared that he would be interested, but he was, and made questions. I was shocked and my English was even worse than usually but he was so sweet and listened very carefully and told he was very happy to hear about the review. Oh, I just love him, he is so amazingly sweet :wub2:

Glad to know he got to hear about that very positive review. :thumb_yello: I don't suspect he read my translation I posted on Twitter. Hmm... I 'd better post it again. :naughty:

0_3ffd6_8965bf00_orig

0_3ffd4_dcc667e6_orig

Fabulous pics!:wub2: Happy you had a great first Mika gig!:thumb_yello:

Your pics are fab, thanks for sharing!! :wub2: In this he is talking to me. Why does he look like that?! :roftl:

Edit: I was watching his shirt. I can't watch his eyes and talk English at the same time, it's too much to asked, lol...

LOL!:lmfao: But he was touching his neck as usual. You've made him a bit confused:roftl: Glad you've managed talking to him a bit more eventually.:teehee: