Singer-songwriter Mika will headline the Le Premium evening in Cannes

dcdeb

May I disagree? I really love Mika but Muse are definitely the best musicians I've ever seen and heard live.

300.000 euro's? 1000.000 euro's? Wow. It's time for me to become a pop star! :bleh:

It's high time people changed their priorities and helped those who have nothing. :boxed:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there is any point in comparing Mika to Muse in terms of how much they ask for festival appearances. :dunno: Also, their shows are completely different.

It's like comparing a concert by Elton John to one by Pink Floyd - you can enjoy both but in different ways.

I don't think there is any point in comparing Mika to Muse in terms of how much they ask for festival appearances. :dunno: Also, their shows are completely different.

It's like comparing a concert by Elton John to one by Pink Floyd - you can enjoy both but in different ways.

But they both start with an M and have four letters. :roftl:

It's high time people changed their priorities and helped those who have nothing. :boxed:

Absolutely. Tho the more money I have the more I can help those who have nothing :wink2:.

I agree.

But they both start with an M and have four letters. :roftl:

That's what I always say too. I'm a Mika and a Muse fan. As long as it's start with an M and hase 4 letters it's fine with me :bleh:.

yes...can you fancy how many more fans now want champagne and afterparties?

mika, start saving :naughty:

My thoughs exactly!

There was a French singer called Claude François who was very successful but lost more money than he earned as he wanted nothing but perfection for his fans and in some ways Mika reminds me of him... he even published a whole magazine for his fans each months with lots of goodies inside, which was great but cost him money!

Here is the sad answer i received today for this gig, it's not a surprise:

Chère Madame,

Merci pour votre email et pour l’intérêt que vous portez à la soirée Le Premium Evening de notre salon.

Nous ne sommes malheureusement pas en mesure de répondre positivement à votre requête, le nombre de places étant limité, même pour nos congressistes.

Nous vous souhaitons chance et succès dans votre suivi du parcours de Mika.

Recevez, Madame, nos salutations sincères.

Alain Maingreaud

Directeur Général

They don't know who they miss....:annoyed_h4h:

* goes to eat one more Bounty*:teehee:

OK lillibet, no more time to talk.. You only have one solution left..

Send me a picture urgently...

May I disagree? I really love Mika but Muse are definitely the best musicians I've ever seen and heard live.

300.000 euro's? 1000.000 euro's? Wow. It's time for me to become a pop star! :bleh:

Agree with you both but having said that, we have anyway more chances to offer us Mika for the next MFC birthday than Muse which is obviously far too expensive for us..:roftl:

My thoughs exactly!

There was a French singer called Claude François who was very successful but lost more money than he earned as he wanted nothing but perfection for his fans and in some ways Mika reminds me of him... he even published a whole magazine for his fans each months with lots of goodies inside, which was great but cost him money!

Wish to Mika a very different fate from that of Claude Francois...

The poor guy lost his life by repairing a light bulb in his bath... :emot-sad:

But +1 for the magazine each month :thumb_yello:

Agree with you both but having said that, we have anyway more chances to offer us Mika for the next MFC birthday than Muse which is obviously far too expensive for us..:roftl:

Wish to Mika a very different fate from that of Claude Francois...

The poor guy lost his life by repairing a light bulb in his bath... :emot-sad:

:shocked: What possessed him to try that? :shocked:

I hope Mika has more sense :wub2:

yes, I know there is one, but I just like the music, not really interested in the rest :dunno: I know, I am so boring. :bored:

What rest? :blink::naughty:

You're not boring, just focused on the right things!:thumb_yello:

So what's your favorite song?

Atm I love most Boogie down and 4th dimensional Transition. And Congratulations. :wub2:

Do you like MGMT as well?

:fangurl:

I've have never heard of them. But I'll probably like them considering the fact that their name starts with an M and has 4 letters :naughty:. Ah, I see there's a thread about them, I'll look into it.

True :roftl:.

As for the magazine, I vote yes too. Maybe we can suggest it to Team. M :teehee:.

@françoise: ok, i send you a photo ( thanks to photoshop), you discreetely show it to your french boss, he fells in love and sends me an invitation, this is a good plan!!!:thumb_yello::roftl::wub2:

Edit: for the hotel, Eden Roc will be perfect, the Majestic is too "bling bling".

@françoise: ok, i send you a photo ( thanks to photoshop), you discreetely show it to your french boss, he fells in love and sends me an invitation, this is a good plan!!!:thumb_yello::roftl::wub2:

Actually, this is our last chance to go to Cannes..:roftl:

So yes, this is a good plan.. :thumb_yello:

Edit: for the hotel, Eden Roc will be perfect, the Majestic is too "bling bling".

Mika's Matching Agency "La vie en rose" :snog:

:mf_rosetinted:

• 5 weeks later...
Wow, another MGMT fan? :shocked::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Have you seen the MGMT thread?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15592&page=58

All the super coooooool ladies are there. :mf_rosetinted:

yes, I know there is one, but I just like the music, not really interested in the rest :dunno: I know, I am so boring. :bored:

The rest?? There is a 'rest' with MGMT? :blink::roftl: Surely not!?

Seriously though, suzie, we have some very beautiful musical duscussions in the MGMT thread, we don't just drool over The Cute Singer :teehee: We're also Mika fans remember; as if we'd ever do such a shallow thing :aah:

Drop into the thread sometime, and we'll prove it :mf_rosetinted:

Archived