Singer-songwriter Mika will headline the Le Premium evening in Cannes

dcdeb

The Tax Free World Association (TFWA) has announced that international artist Mika will perform at a private concert for delegates at next month's Cannes exhibition.

well thats for me of course:mf_rosetinted:

*packs bags* :naughty:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very good! I bet it's a really good do, and I bet it's really expensive to go!

Anyway, Mika deserves to go somewhere really posh. I bet they'll all be up dancing to his music, even if they are a lot of rich peeps.

Looks like an industry do, part of their conference.

Do we think he might break out the hairspray, and straighten his hair for this one?:wub2:

:roftl::roftl:

:naughty:. I have visions of him in a suit, straight hair slicked back, pencil moustache, sitting at the piano amid potted palms with a string quartet and doing Noel Coward songs :shocked:. No idea why! I think somebody has put something funny in my coffee today :aah:.

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:.

:shocked:

:floor::floor:

Dear moderators,

here some suggestions to admit MFC at this gig! :cool:

How to become an exhibitor

To exhibit at TFWA World Exhibition, companies must meet the following requirements:

1. The company must be a brand owner or worldwide distributor/licensee.

WE ARE ABSOLUTELY A WORLDWIDE COMPANY

2. The company must show a commitment to the duty free and travel retail industry.

WE ARE FROM EVERYWERE, WE TRAVEL EVERYWERE, WE FOR SURE CAN BE CONSIDERED DUTY FREE.

3. The brands/products represented by the applicant should belong to one of the sectors that meet our audience:

Wine & Spirits

Tobacco

Fragrances & Cosmetics

Fashion / Fashion Accessories / Leathergoods

Luggage

Jewellery

Watches / Clocks

Home Decoration / Tableware

Gifts / Pens / Toys / Smokers requisites

Electronics

Confectionery & Fine Food

WE OFTEN DRINK WINE & SPIRITS AT MFC MEETING (IN A MODERATE WAY, EXCEPT SOME UK FAN :fisch:

A BIG PART OF US ARE GIRLS, SO WE USE FOR SURE COSMETICS

WE WATCH EVERYDAY FASHION PICTURES (EVEN IF THE MODEL IS ALWAYS THE SAME) AND WE EVEN DESIGN T SHIRTS

WE ARE TRAVELLING A LOT FOR GIGS SO WE ARE PROFESSIONISTS ABOUT LUGGAGE RULES IN THE AIRPORTS

A BIG PART OF US WEAR COLORFOUL WATCHES

WE CAN DO AN EXHIBITIONS WITH ALL THE GIFTS AND THE TOYS WE MADE FOR A CERTAIN POPSTAR

WE USE ELECTRONICS TOOLS TO STAY IN TOUCH EACH OTHERS

WE ARE A BIG COSTUMERS OF LOLLIPOPS AND WE EAT FINE FOOD AT MFC MEETINGS

That's all! :mf_rosetinted:

Now it is your turn :biggrin2:

Dear moderators,

To exhibit at TFWA World Exhibition, companies must meet the following requirements:

2. The company must show a commitment to the duty free and travel retail industry.

WE ARE FROM EVERYWERE, WE TRAVEL EVERYWERE, WE FOR SURE CAN BE CONSIDERED DUTY FREE.

3. The brands/products represented by the applicant should belong to one of the sectors that meet our audience:

Wine & Spirits

Tobacco

Fragrances & Cosmetics

Luggage

Jewellery

Watches / Clocks

Electronics

WE OFTEN DRINK WINE & SPIRITS AT MFC MEETING (IN A MODERATE WAY, EXCEPT SOME UK FAN :fisch:

WE WATCH EVERYDAY FASHION PICTURES (EVEN IF THE MODEL IS ALWAYS THE SAME) AND WE EVEN DESIGN T SHIRTS

WE ARE TRAVELLING A LOT FOR GIGS SO WE ARE PROFESSIONISTS ABOUT LUGGAGE RULES IN THE AIRPORTS

WE CAN DO AN EXHIBITIONS WITH ALL THE GIFTS AND THE TOYS WE MADE FOR A CERTAIN POPSTAR

you are just a f*cking genius :mf_rosetinted:

I am tempted to think that Mr. P. senior helped here. :naughty:

A white suit! :mf_rosetinted: But pls no pencil moustache, that sounds a bit like a gigolo... :aah:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Not interested in the project :naughty: but it's not the first time he will be exposed on such posh events.:aah:

something like that gig in abu dhabi??

Didn't he mention to Mellody about a gig in Tunisia this month, that isn't even a blip on the radar. I'd say that would be something like the Abu Dhabi gig:wink2:

Dear moderators,

Wine & Spirits

Tobacco

Fragrances & Cosmetics

Luggage

Jewellery

Watches / Clocks

Electronics

I was looking for a transportation/logistics catergory on that, but sadly not there:naughty:

something like that gig in abu dhabi??

:shocked:

You remember what happened in the night after that...

Ok, that's the plan:

1) Someone has to disguise himself/herself as a businessman/woman and get inside the venue and after party and constantly bump into Mika and make him spill his drinks.

2) We must do vigilance in shifts on Twitter in case he starts writing funny stuff again.

3) And for those pple who have the mobile number of John: call him EVERY 10 min to ask him to look after Mika in his hotel room!

:mf_rosetinted:

Archived