Your design for mika's t-shirt contest!

Sylvana

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
WAUUU!!! I really like ur design for t-shirt!!

It's awesome!!! :thumb_yello:

Referring to ~Wicky~s picture. Sorry, forgot to quote it!!

Wah that's awesome! Really cute but tough too and I like the colouring. I love that!

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Mina, I really like your designs... can you post the other three designs too, I'm curious.

By the way, has anyone heard anything yet about the competition? I can imagine that Mikasounds contacted the winner already...

That's like hoping that unicorns are real. :lmfao:

nah, it's just a question of how you define "soon". :mf_rosetinted:

I love your optimism Wicky, but they are still in the middle of tallying the votes and they need 6 months to do so.

you're also too optimistic... if they want to decide this with a voting, they'd first have to START the voting! :teehee:

I love your optimism Wicky, but they are still in the middle of tallying the votes and they need 6 months to do so.

I'm an optimist, but I'm an optimist who takes her umbrella and snowboots outside... :fisch:

you're also too optimistic... if they want to decide this with a voting, they'd first have to START the voting! :teehee:

:aah:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Mina, I really like your designs... can you post the other three designs too, I'm curious.

By the way, has anyone heard anything yet about the competition? I can imagine that Mikasounds contacted the winner already...

Hey!!! Thx!!! I post my other designs on twitpic... but if U want I can show it to U here!!!!

How do you think?

I know the contest is over, but I just wanted to know how others wil think about this

I LOVE this one! sparkly:mf_lustslow: And it's clear who it's talking about. Lots of the T-shirts here looks great but the name of the artist MIKA is either not there or not very visible. Good job there:thumb_yello:

Archived