and my actual T shirt that I wore to gigs was my FB Eye shirt:

th_IMG_9929.jpg

Not completely sure about it yet...but anyways

front1.jpg

front

back1.jpg

back

Maybe I sould work better on the back......give me your opinion please ^ ^"

Blue Sky, of course you are creative, if don't, you woudn't make a t-shirt so nice like this one you made :thumb_yello:

Andy, your t-shirt is very AWESOME, you don't have to change it :biggrin2:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi !! I sent my t-shirts and t-shirt projects for the competiton but someone knows how to see who the winner is ??

Yeah, nobody know yet... :blink:

Hope it won't be too late for your design, because yesterday they announce officially the end of the magic number. Unfortunately they didn't say anything about the winner yet... :death1:

Here my design... I try to symbolize the evolution in Mika's world from the 1st tour to the 2nd ... Hope you'll recognize some of his stuff :wink2:

Edoclaire, I love your 'evolution' idea and the drawing is very nice!

i also send this design.. i don't know if u can send more then 1 design.. but we shall see hahaha..

Sylvana, don't know how you made this... it is awesome!

It's absolutely gorgeous :thumb_yello:

I love it :mf_lustslow:

thats fantastic!!

Edoclaire, I love your 'evolution' idea and the drawing is very nice!

Thanks you for everyone's kind words...

i also send this design.. i don't know if u can send more then 1 design.. but we shall see hahaha..

http://twitpic.com/36wghq

It's so great !!! We should think about printing it in a huge "canvas sheet" if you agree Sylvana so that the MFCers could take it in every gig :wink2:!!!

Edoclaire I sent my t-shirt projects some months ago so I'm not late !! :) I only wanted to know if someone knows when the winner will be announced ! :)

Cool, I'm glad to hear so, I was afraid for you... and anyway, seeing how they manage the magic number, it may be a shame if they would not have been flexible on the design deadline :thumb_yello:

Thanks you for everyone's kind words...

It's so great !!! We should think about printing it in a huge "canvas sheet" if you agree Sylvana so that the MFCers could take it in every gig :wink2:!!!

Cool, I'm glad to hear so, I was afraid for you... and anyway, seeing how they manage the magic number, it may be a shame if they would not have been flexible on the design deadline :thumb_yello:

Of course i agree :).. i can send it as a large document :).. if u want to use,.. let me know :)

i was thinking to place this also for the yearbook.. as a sheet somewhere in the book.. or maybe as cover.. that every single fan sends me 5 photo's of themselve and then put this in a photo from mika :)..

sooo cool could be a poster too it rocks

thank you :D:D:D.. haha..

Archived