How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

Who are saying that??

I would kill them! :chair: (yes, with a chair:glasses2:)

nobody's saying that

i just ...well... i think i bother people with these stupid little things...people come here to have fun... not to hear my stupid little problems

nobody's saying that

i just ...well... i think i bother people with these stupid little things...people come here to have fun... not to hear my stupid little problems

You are being rude to yourself right now ;) I don't think you bother anyone!! :)

nah.. i think i'm being honest with myself... i make too much drama over the stupidest little things...

Ilse :mf_rosetinted: you shouldn't be here

(and I'm not a stalker :lmfao)

1. don't leave! :shocked:

2. yes people would miss you

3. you're not making a drama out of everything and besides you're allowed to make a drama out of something little once in a while

4. you need to believe a bit more in yourself, really :huglove: don't be so negative about yourself, it's not necessary at all

Annoyed... Trying to get a laptop for a child with a disability is hard, esp when the tools they use can't be connected to the laptop cause it has a PS/2 connector not a USB, and you can't install stuff on there cause installing stuff has been blocked on them :sneaky2:.

i think... i'm feeling a bit better than yesterday...:blush-anim-cl:

feel kinda stupid though:aah: bought a car radio for my very first car (which i got from my grandmother, cause she didn't drive it that much any more) and i don't know how to get it in my car :aah::teehee:

Ilse :mf_rosetinted: you shouldn't be here

(and I'm not a stalker :lmfao)

1. don't leave! :shocked:

2. yes people would miss you

3. you're not making a drama out of everything and besides you're allowed to make a drama out of something little once in a while

4. you need to believe a bit more in yourself, really :huglove: don't be so negative about yourself, it's not necessary at all

i think... i'm feeling a bit better than yesterday...:blush-anim-cl:

feel kinda stupid though:aah: bought a car radio for my very first car (which i got from my grandmother, cause she didn't drive it that much any more) and i don't know how to get it in my car :aah::teehee:

New car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: Coooollllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: