How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

Bad.

I paid my deposit for a trip to Paris last week. There are limited places, and two of my friends paid their deposit today when the deadline was Friday. They didn't get a place and now I feel bad...the trip is for people in the music department - which they are very much part of. Those two friends go to New Voices, Jazz Band AND Concert Band, whereas I started New Voices a few weeks ago.

I know that it's their fault because they paid late, but I can't help but feel guilty, like I don't deserve to go.

skdijoedprithoap;dsfvgkr34ir0rwdv. :(:mad:

I cant stop laughing, a girl asked me at school today if i still liked Mika...EVERYONE at school knows me as the Mika crazy one, where has she been the past few years :aah::teehee:

Same for me... I know may people on my school just because I talk to the ones I know the best... And they all know I'm mika fan..:naughty:

But sometimes it's really annoying, because they have an opinion before they even know me, because they heard of others that I am a fan of somebody they don't like..:sneaky2: And I hate it...

And many say: You don't even know him!

By then I never say something back, because they don't know how many times I have met him, and seen him..:wink2: And then I think: You don't knooooow!!!:aah: And you are not interested so you will never know it.

Same for me... I know may people on my school just because I talk to the ones I know the best... And they all know I'm mika fan..:naughty:

But sometimes it's really annoying, because they have an opinion before they even know me, because they heard of others that I am a fan of somebody they don't like..:sneaky2: And I hate it...

By then I never say something back, because they don't know how many times I have met him, and seen him..:wink2: And then I think: You don't knooooow!!!:aah: And you are not interested so you will never know it.

I feel the same, so many people have bad opinions of me and they don't even know me :sneaky2: I hate it too!

People should just let us be Mika fans and who we like and not judge us for that! :thumb_yello:

I feel the same, so many people have bad opinions of me and they don't even know me :sneaky2: I hate it too!

People should just let us be Mika fans and who we like and not judge us for that! :thumb_yello:

Amen!:mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello: Let's just ignore them:biggrin2:

They don't know the Jonases or Rob Pattinson either :mf_rosetinted: And they haven't even met them :naughty:

But yeah, I get the same. Not as extreme, but I get the same. :teehee:

:biggrin2:Happy!!

I'm watching very cute handbags! I loooove them!

I like this one the most (of what I've seen until now..:aah:)

http://www.vivi-clothes.com/a-11650573/tassen/japan-ray-beer-kat-tas

(the one with the cat, click on it, and it shows a bigger pic)

Thanks for the link. I loove these bags so much. Have to find the way to get one:teehee:

:biggrin2:Happy!!

I'm watching very cute handbags! I loooove them!

I like this one the most (of what I've seen until now..:aah:)

http://www.vivi-clothes.com/a-11650573/tassen/japan-ray-beer-kat-tas

(the one with the cat, click on it, and it shows a bigger pic)

Thank you...Now I want one :aah:

I'm full...that was a good no-spaguetti-but-something-similar-with-spaguetti-sauce :aah:

Thanks for the link. I loove these bags so much. Have to find the way to get one:teehee:

Thank you...Now I want one :aah:

I'm full...that was a good no-spaguetti-but-something-similar-with-spaguetti-sauce :aah:

haha! sorry!:biggrin2: But I don't know if they send their stuff to other countries.. For sure they deliver in the netherlands.. But I don't know where else too..:blink: