How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

Kinda sad... not sure, really. I feel happy, apart from when I think about the accident. I'm not much of a Mika fan now, but I feel for him as a person, not a fan... I feel like I shouldn't be posting here... seeing as I only feel bad when I'm here, everyone else is really upset, I feel like I don't have the right to be here :dunno:

It's hard to explain....

in heaven cos of going through my fave. memories w. Mika :swoon:

nervous cos of a phonecall later... maybe... from a friend of mine in guns n roses after their gig in London today... so it will be a long night :aah:

Happy to hear from Neo... almost makes it sound like i havent heard from him for ages :blink: But yeah 1 day is a long time :lmfao: Hes PMs just makes me happy!

Worried cos of Paloma

Edited by Dark Angel

wow

Just an answer i wrote to a friend on fb... i started to get tears in my eyes short after i sended it and realised the truth! Cos im confised about it... stop talking... talk less? Confused... and i donno why i am that...

Edited by Dark Angel

Just an answer i wrote to a friend on fb... i started to get tears in my eyes short after i sended it and realised the truth! Cos im confised about it... stop talking... talk less? Confused... and i donno why i am that...

It's about N? Can you delete your post? or it's late?

Edited by Dreamy_Queen