How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

A little OT:blush-anim-cl:

I love this bag http://www.vivi-clothes.com/a-11969862/tassen/japan-samantha-bear-tas

How is this possible, that it's 44 euros there, but 420$ on ebay. I mean, how is this possible?:D

http://www.vivi-clothes.com/a-13442749/laarzen/dames-laarzen Wanting these boots!:biggrin2:

I don't know! Most of those shops, even on the internet are very exspensive..:blink:

sad :sad::tears:

"He has had enough of you. Thats why he hasnt contacted you but has contacted other peoples the past week or so" what a lovely pm to get :tears::sneaky2: but maybe she is right :blink: Maybe Neo has had enough of me and just wanna end the friendship.... :crybaby: He is one of teh only 2 male guys i trust most in this world atm... and now this....

sad :sad::tears:

"He has had enough of you. Thats why he hasnt contacted you but has contacted other peoples the past week or so" what a lovely pm to get :tears::sneaky2: but maybe she is right :blink: Maybe Neo has had enough of me and just wanna end the friendship.... :crybaby: He is one of teh only 2 male guys i trust most in this world atm... and now this....

Did HE wrote that or somebody else? Even so, that is NOT a nice thing to write. :sneaky2:

It's a fantastic watch! :fangurl:

Are you back home now, sweetie? I hope so! :huglove:

kinda home yeah.... i need to go there for a checkup everyday for the next weeks time. 1 change in a bad way... and i have to stay there for a few days...

thx LOVE my new watch too... but its pretty heavy! But i dont use to wear a watch much anyway....