Mika's Eyes Fan Club Part 2!!!

cat_loves_mika

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
You guys, the owner of the first thread hasn't updated the list in over a year. Mana said I could start a new part since no one could join anymore. I'll add all of you who ask on this thread to join, but not on the old thread. I'll add you as soon as I get on a computer :thumb_yello:

I want to join!!! ??? I adore mika's eyes and I find them very very very beautiful and attractive!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

So I've been pondering on this because I feel like I just want to be in every single sub fan club that's here, but I also feel like that's a bit weird. But somehow I think you guys understand weird. Anyway.

Can I join? :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...

Add me please!

Also, someone share me more pictures of mika wearing glasses!This is the only pic I found on forum and I know there're more.

It's weird, but I feel that trying to cover them just making his eyes more attractive!:das:

post-37051-142983703529_thumb.jpg

Add me please!

Also, someone share me more pictures of mika wearing glasses!This is the only pic I found on forum and I know there're more.

It's weird, but I feel that trying to cover them just making his eyes more attractive!:das:

Investigate this thread :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11178&highlight=mika+lozza

&

you'll find some.

I quite like this one ::

helicopter.gif

Edited by A. Clay