Hi!!!

Pamp

Hi every mika fans!!!

I´m new here, i tried to write something yesterday (and i thought i did...obviously i was wrong) so i will introduce myself....I´ve always liked Mika. Since his first single i knew he was someone special.I have follow his career from the beginning but until this summer i couldn´t go to a concert.My second baby born in 2007...i had another baby with 22 months so...work, babys...=not much time.But now i´ve got a little more, so i wanna recover all the time i didnt have before. As i told this summer i went to the Vigo concert...was GREAT, better than i thought. MIKA is amazing,his voice is even better in direct, i enjoy so much the show...and he is just AMAZING.I have no words to describe him.....So now i´m really glad to be part of this comunity....Thanks for giving me the chance.....I hope one day i could know him, as many of you.Kisses:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi every mika fans!!!

I´m new here, i tried to write something yesterday (and i thought i did...obviously i was wrong) so i will introduce myself....I´ve always liked Mika. Since his first single i knew he was someone special.I have follow his career from the beginning but until this summer i couldn´t go to a concert.My second baby born in 2007...i had another baby with 22 months so...work, babys...=not much time.But now i´ve got a little more, so i wanna recover all the time i didnt have before. As i told this summer i went to the Vigo concert...was GREAT, better than i thought. MIKA is amazing,his voice is even better in direct, i enjoy so much the show...and he is just AMAZING.I have no words to describe him.....So now i´m really glad to be part of this comunity....Thanks for giving me the chance.....I hope one day i could know him, as many of you.Kisses:blush-anim-cl:

Hi dear new fan! :)...welcome and enjoy MIKA's world :P

Archived