Festa das Lata in Coimbra, Portugal - Oct. 25, 2010 - REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

hahaa~ love his new hair style~:wub2: cute like child.

little worried because thin. but smile as it is stand. i remember.

everywhere existed naughty people. want vacuum clean

anyway thank you so much~

you are make happy.

have been hard, It's the best audience:clap::flowers2:

and search youtube "Coimbra, mika"

you can see more video :biggrin2:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I uploaded some vids, but only three, the other vids will be there later tonight or tomorrow (can't do it now).

Grace Kelly (and the broken flower hat :roftl:)

Kick Ass:

Blue Eyes:

Thanks Tiibet :thumb_yello::huglove: Your vids are wonderful as always :wub2:

This GK vid is sooooo nice ! Love seeing them have fun like that and the hat thing is priceless :aah:

They (Yasmin etc) came to ask front row, both (?) sides, I think. Many of them were from MFC or at least fans, Beata and some French and Spanish fans!

And me from Poland:)

Yasmine said that she can take 12 people and I think that most of them were from MFC... I don't know about the guys( 3 boys in Mexican robes) but many of the girls were from MFC.

I uploaded some vids, but only three, the other vids will be there later tonight or tomorrow (can't do it now).

Grace Kelly (and the broken flower hat :roftl:)

Kick Ass:

Blue Eyes:

:wub2: Awww, I love the Grace Kelly Video :fangurl:

Thank you :thumb_yello:

Yasmine said that she can take 12 people and I think that most of them were from MFC... I don't know about the guys( 3 boys in Mexican robes) but many of the girls were from MFC.

well.... about the spanish girls,yes,they are all registered here,but they don´t use to come here often... anyway... one of them is going to do a report and she will post it here... she has nice things to tell us about meeks :wink2:

Yes, you too! :thumb_yello: I must say that your English is so perfect it was really diffult know/hear where you are from :biggrin2:

well.... about the spanish girls,yes,they are all registered here,but they don´t use to come here often... anyway... one of them is going to do a report and she will post it here... she has nice things to tell us about meeks :wink2:

Great, can't wait to read! :thumb_yello: I took some pics of BGs and LGs too, can post them later.

Look forward to seeing her report.:naughty:

Ha, you know Mark Holmes owns the Mod Club where I first saw Mika in March 2007? I actually saw him hanging around outside when we were queuing for the Ting Tings.

I knew he owned the club, but didn't know Mika performed there...

Mark Holmes:blush-anim-cl: the man of my dreams when I was 14:naughty:

Yes, it looks the same...

but for me, tihs is proper 80s hair

Oh my:shocked::naughty:

I usually prefer his hair long (the longer the better), but this time I thought he looked cute is his new hair. Very different but cute, somehow school boy style, now he needs to use a jacket a little bit too small :roftl::wub2:

I wonder how his hair looks in the morning when he wakes up :teehee: I wish we could see it... Maybe a vlog? :naughty:

Great pics, thanks everyone!! :thumb_yello:

Schoolboy is exact the word I wanted to use in this situation. Indeed he could wear a schooluniform....:teehee:

hi everybody :bye: ...thanks so much for sharing your pics and vids :wub2:...love the pics with his smile :fangurl:...adore the vids with him having fun on stage :wub2:...definitely needs to have fun :thumb_yello:...i'm a bit worried 'cause he seems too thin :aah:...maybe till next month he'll get the time to care of himself more before going to south america...

Ha, you know Mark Holmes owns the Mod Club where I first saw Mika in March 2007? I actually saw him hanging around outside when we were queuing for the Ting Tings.

Of course you can do whatever you want. But a watermark like the one you're using ruins the photograph. That's why people hate them. :dunno:

The Mikasounds competition is an extraordinary situation and the contest is over in a few days. I wouldn't mar my photographs just because someone else might post them somewhere. In my experience Mika fans post photographs in order to share them, not to pretend that they took them themselves.

Like I said, obviously you can do whatever you want, I just don't understand why you'd want to effectively destroy the image you display in public. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face. As long as it's a low resolution photograph no one can really do anything with it except admire it.

I agree with you very much, Christine!

It is similar to children's boasting: " I have it, but you have not and will not have never ".

hi everybody :bye: ...thanks so much for sharing your pics and vids :wub2:...love the pics with his smile :fangurl:...adore the vids with him having fun on stage :wub2:...definitely needs to have fun :thumb_yello:...i'm a bit worried 'cause he seems too thin :aah:...maybe till next month he'll get the time to care of himself more before going to south america...

I don,t know about hospital food in UK but if it is anything like here, that's a good reason to be thin... he probably spent a lot of time to be with his sister and didn't eat properly (or food was not interesting enough:naughty:)

:roftl

it was more like i have no idea:mf_rosetinted :naughty

thanks Liliana for the pics!!!! and the vids are amazing!!

i love:

P1010581.JPG

P1010603.JPG

P1010604.JPG

P1010612.JPG

Thanks!

It was a really funny moment that fight between Mika and his hat! :roftl:

Of course you can do whatever you want. But a watermark like the one you're using ruins the photograph. That's why people hate them. :dunno

The Mikasounds competition is an extraordinary situation and the contest is over in a few days. I wouldn't mar my photographs just because someone else might post them somewhere. In my experience Mika fans post photographs in order to share them, not to pretend that they took them themselves.

Like I said, obviously you can do whatever you want, I just don't understand why you'd want to effectively destroy the image you display in public. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face. As long as it's a low resolution photograph no one can really do anything with it except admire it.

´

Since I think you didn't understand what I said I just want to say that I only have complains on MFC. I post the same photos on Portuguese Fan Clube and I don't see all this angry.

Once again, I think you can see everything very well on my photographs: smile, color, light, his underpants, whatever people are interested to see, so I'm not going to remove it.

Aaah, so that's why your foto's are all really beautiful! :thumb_yello

Love them all! :thumb_yello:

And now I'm about to watch the vids you posted as well! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: love the vids! Thank you!!

(don't wanna say anything on the watermark issue...sorry I've mentioned it in the first place...seeing what discussion it created :blink:)

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

You just made a normal question and now we're are talking about it!:wink2:

A few pics of BGs and LGs, just in case people want to see themselves on stage :biggrin2 I didn't film Big Girl, but I filmed Lollipop, will upload it tonight/tomorrow.

And Spanish fans:

IMG_2725.jpg

Love it! :biggrin2:

What a lovely, happy picture! You look like models!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

Indeed ! :thumb_yello:

Love it! :biggrin2:

They looked gorgeous!! :thumb_yello: They had done a lot work with their outfits and they seemed to like that we take pics, so I'm sure they don't mind I posted the pic...

Archived