Festa das Lata in Coimbra, Portugal - Oct. 25, 2010 - REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMG_2770.jpg

I usually prefer his hair long (the longer the better), but this time I thought he looked cute is his new hair. Very different but cute, somehow school boy style, now he needs to use a jacket a little bit too small :roftl::wub2:

Schoolboy is exact the word I wanted to use in this situation. Indeed he could wear a schooluniform....:teehee:

Underneath that Billy Brown flag he actually reminds me of a naughty boyscout playing in a tent ... :naughty:

Some pics, not all good quality, I took mostly vids and only a few pics.

Don't worry about your pics, the ones without watermarks are always the best as they look and feel real ..:wink2:

..and thanks for the videos...:flowers2: I have just looked at the GK one with Jimmy:roftl:

@marianmay - just noticed the videos you uploaded- thank you!

Don't worry about your pics, the ones without watermarks are always the best as they look and feel real ..:wink2:

..and thanks for the videos...:flowers2: I have just looked at the GK one with Jimmy:roftl:

That is a joke right? LOL

My videos!:biggrin2:

Relax -

SITM -

Billy Brown -

BOTG -

Blue Eyes -

Happy Ending -

Kick Ass -

WAG -

Grace Kelly -

Lollipop -

Is you singing on Kick Ass video?:teehee:

Edit: In Wag we can see his smile when he reads our message about the golden hearts!:wub2:

That is a joke right? LOL

No, it is not a joke. Those watermarked pictures posted earlier looked ridiculous, with patters all over on not only the background but also on Mika's face :blink:

tiibet does take great pictures. Perhaps not this time, but she has shared many professional looking ones with all MFC fans after many concerts earlier this year. Same applies to her videos.

No, it is not a joke. Those watermarked pictures posted earlier looked ridiculous, with patters all over on not only the background but also on Mika's face :blink:

tiibet does take great pictures. Perhaps not this time, but she has shared many professional looking ones with all the fans after many concerts earlier this year. Same applies to her videos.

I think you're being ridiculous with your provocative conversation not the watermarks, and I don't know why you're talking about Tiibet, when she and her photos doesn't have anything to do with this!

And why should I want to protect the background of a photograph?? You're making nonsense!

That's the end of this discussion! All of you say whatever you say!

I had hard work puting all the photographs online yesterday for you to see, like I always do, and this is what I get? I'm the one who has the photographs not you, so I'm sorry but I don't need this.

I think you're being ridiculous with your provocative conversation not the watermarks, and I don't know why you're talking about Tiibet, when she and her photos doesn't have anything to do with this!

I mentioned her as you commented on my comment to her and it sounded like you did not appreciate her pictures.

I don't care about your photos with or without watermarks. The best pictures I have seen from this gig are from tiibet and Mary, that's what I meant.

Here they are:

Mika187.jpg

Mika188-1.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

Archived