Christmas 2010

Siu

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let us know how much you love it!

I love it! I love it a lot!

OK, the quality of the pic could be better, but that aside, I simply loved the "making of" part. I know the man's a genius, not only as far as music is concerned, but nevertheless the scope of his imagination and his clear vision of how things are to be never cease to amaze me.

I know no other artists who are 110% involved in everything concerning their shows and I know no other artists, who have such huge and flamboyant shows, which they have basically created themselves from scratch. It takes a whole lot of push and courage, especially from someone at that age and in the stage of the career as he was. Although in the first years of his career he more than once claimed that he had no idea where he was heading, I don't buy that. From what he has said at other times and from what I've seen I rather believe that he had a rather clear vision of what he wants to be and do already at a fairly early age. It's as if he was born and said, “Hi, I'm MIKA and this is what my life is going to look like...”

As for the PDP show, he must have been SO proud, standing on the stage for the very first time and seeing his imagination come to life. Although he had a large group of people working on the project with him, HE was the circus master, working on the ideas and pulling the strings. Imagine what it would feel like to have a dream, put the dream into life and see tens of thousands of people enjoy the fruits of your imagination!

If anything personal with him, then I'd like to be his Dora and quietly sit … where ever he creates his imaginary world nowdays and watch him work his magic. Although he most probably has no use for a Dora, since he tends to demand the maximum from everyone, including himself, but unfortunately, I'm no Agnes Wickfield.

20-12-10_1630.jpg

I made it last year:)))

sorry for bad quality but my phone is gone bad and I took with my mom's mobile :sad:

It's such a cute little Xmas tree!

When I was a student I used to make little trees from paper or yarn or wool or other materials before every Christmas to create a bit of Xmas magic in my otherwise rather blank student lodging. I set the tree up on the table or pinned it on the wall and put candles around it, creating a tiny Xmas shrine. Something similar to Starrats...

PC110318.jpg

... but it was purely a Christmas-corner and had nothing to do with MIKA. Obviously :teehee:.

I love it! I love it a lot!

OK, the quality of the pic could be better, but that aside, I simply loved the "making of" part. I know the man's a genius, not only as far as music is concerned, but nevertheless the scope of his imagination and his clear vision of how things are to be never cease to amaze me.

I know no other artists who are 110% involved in everything concerning their shows and I know no other artists, who have such huge and flamboyant shows, which they have basically created themselves from scratch. It takes a whole lot of push and courage, especially from someone at that age and in the stage of the career as he was. Although in the first years of his career he more than once claimed that he had no idea where he was heading, I don't buy that. From what he has said at other times and from what I've seen I rather believe that he had a rather clear vision of what he wants to be and do already at a fairly early age. It's as if he was born and said, “Hi, I'm MIKA and this is what my life is going to look like...”

As for the PDP show, he must have been SO proud, standing on the stage for the very first time and seeing his imagination come to life. Although he had a large group of people working on the project with him, HE was the circus master, working on the ideas and pulling the strings. Imagine what it would feel like to have a dream, put the dream into life and see tens of thousands of people enjoy the fruits of your imagination!

If anything personal with him, then I'd like to be his Dora and quietly sit … where ever he creates his imaginary world nowdays and watch him work his magic. Although he most probably has no use for a Dora, since he tends to demand the maximum from everyone, including himself, but unfortunately, I'm no Agnes Wickfield.

11061003_det.jpg

Thanx for taking the time to share your thoughts.

I just knew you would love it.

It was such a major accomplishment for MIKA!

Just thought I'd share this with you guys... it's the digital story of the nativity:

[YOUTUBE]GkHNNPM7pJA[/YOUTUBE]

This version of the story is probably clear and interesting also to the younger generation :biggrin2:

Archived