Not everything needs a thread

I need help :aah:

I´m seeing Mika tomorrow and I feel NOTHING!!!!!

You're seeing Mika tomorrow and I feel nothing. Does that make you feel better? :teehee:

I can understand it though. Because of the travelling I usually see several gigs in a row and they are not all exciting believe me. :naughty: Just be glad you have the luxury of going home in between and recharging your batteries. I'm sure you'll have a great time when you hear those first notes of Relax. I bet your stepdaughter will have fun too.

You're seeing Mika tomorrow and I feel nothing. Does that make you feel better? :teehee:

I can understand it though. Because of the travelling I usually see several gigs in a row and they are not all exciting believe me. :naughty: Just be glad you have the luxury of going home in between and recharging your batteries. I'm sure you'll have a great time when you hear those first notes of Relax. I bet your stepdaughter will have fun too.

Well, yeah, she´s hyper-hormonated so I guess she´ll have fun :mf_rosetinted: (though it´s not Bieber performing :mf_rosetinted:)

Yes, I´m not sure I would love to see 5 gigs in a row without having a rest :aah: But I understand that if you need to come from Canada, you need to do it... Otherwise it wouldn´t be worth to travel from so far :aah:

In Porto we were talking about how exciting is to hear the first notes of Relax, but weirdly, Mika, instead of waiting for the music to play, and appearing running as always, he came out walking and looking to the pictures as if the crowd wasn´t there. It was the oddest beginning of a gig I ever saw. Are there any vids from that moment?? Anyway, I think he´s changed too much... like standing too much time with his "stand-mic" (don´t know the word in english) and not turning as crazy as before... :dunno: I´m sure it´s just me and my mood, but for the first time in Porto, I decided not to take pics or vids (and in all my other gigs, I took pics and vids for the whole gig)... Mika has changed, and me too, I guess....

I need help :aah:

I´m seeing Mika tomorrow and I feel NOTHING!!!!!

:boxed::boxed:

I actually felt the same before his gig here two weeks ago. In fact, I kept asking myself prior to the gig: 'What am I doing here? ':aah: . It was due to several reasons, too complex to explain and I even complained about it to a friend there... :teehee: However, it only lasted until the supporting act before Mika finished playing and I started to feel the excitement building up for the next act.:blush-anim-cl:

I had a great time during the gig and afterwards, too, but I know I'd need to hear some new songs from him that I really like before I get excited about his shows again like I used to.

I actually felt the same before his gig here two weeks ago. In fact, I kept asking myself prior to the gig: 'What am I doing here? ':aah: . It was due to several reasons, too complex to explain and I even complained about it to a friend there... :teehee: However, it only lasted until the supporting act before Mika finished playing and I started to feel the excitement building up for the next act.:blush-anim-cl:

I had a great time during the gig and afterwards, too, but I know I'd need to hear some new songs from him that I really like before I get excited about his shows again like I used to.

Yes, exactly. And as I said before, the energy he used to transmit when he would came on stage running and jumping has nothing to do with what we saw in Porto. He just walking and ignoring the crowd... odd....

I guess it´s like "the same" all the time, cause, less EMD, he did the exactly show as I´ve already seen 4 times... Maybe it´s a good idea to bring up some new songs in order not to bore the hardcores :aah:

the energy he used to transmit when he would came on stage running and jumping has nothing to do with what we saw in Porto. He just walking and ignoring the crowd... odd....

Really? I seem to have missed that post. Maybe it was just one of those days. he felt tired. Luckily, in Hungary he was full of energy, despite performing at some radio show in France the night before.

I know I'd need to hear some new songs from him that I really like before I get excited about his shows again like I used to.
yes, me to. I want 'new' new songs -in fact, just one matching the standard of some of his previous stuff would do the trick for me.:teehee:

Really? I seem to have missed that post. Maybe it was just one of those days. he felt tired. Luckily, in Hungary he was full of energy, despite performing at some radio show in France the night before.

yes, me to. I want 'new' new songs -in fact, just one matching the standard of some of his previous stuff would do the trick for me.:teehee:

you quoted yourself :mf_rosetinted: just saying :mf_rosetinted:

I think Relax, GK,SITM and lollipop at the end would be enough :aah:

Well, yeah, she´s hyper-hormonated so I guess she´ll have fun :mf_rosetinted: (though it´s not Bieber performing :mf_rosetinted:)

Yes, I´m not sure I would love to see 5 gigs in a row without having a rest :aah: But I understand that if you need to come from Canada, you need to do it... Otherwise it wouldn´t be worth to travel from so far :aah:

In Porto we were talking about how exciting is to hear the first notes of Relax, but weirdly, Mika, instead of waiting for the music to play, and appearing running as always, he came out walking and looking to the pictures as if the crowd wasn´t there. It was the oddest beginning of a gig I ever saw. Are there any vids from that moment?? Anyway, I think he´s changed too much... like standing too much time with his "stand-mic" (don´t know the word in english) and not turning as crazy as before... :dunno: I´m sure it´s just me and my mood, but for the first time in Porto, I decided not to take pics or vids (and in all my other gigs, I took pics and vids for the whole gig)... Mika has changed, and me too, I guess....

That was just in Porto though. Maybe because he was afraid he would fall? Besides, he didn't seem as into it in the beginning as usual.

He was really full of energy in Hungary, loved it. And the same happened in Liége, he was even more on fire. Corsica was good, in a different way, maybe not that much energy but I liked his new songs there a lot, he had some time to rehearse them. So I'm quite excited about Paleo already :teehee: I would love to hear his new songs again, I don't know if he is planning to do them. Um, it is French speaking area?

• 2 weeks later...
why don't you want to go there?:aah:

I don´t know... maybe I don´t need to see hot pictures of him??? :aah:

I don´t really know.

You're not old!

You're just busy or something rosa!:wink2:

Busy?? nah, I´ve spent more than 5 minutes searching for this thread to post this :aah:

Take a look at how he entered on stage

[YOUTUBE]fq_xTyk2Yjc[/YOUTUBE]

really nice video, shame the sound is not as good.

must be so hard to video & watch a show. kudos for anyone who does it!

and a big thank you from the "living through others" fans! *points at self* :flowers2:

I don't mind his entree at all. :blush-anim-cl:

And i would also not mind if he didn't run around so much. That way, his singing would not be affected

*things of big girl in PDP video* :naughty:

Not much. I'm going to paint my nails today, but I don't know what colour to pait them. This is the hardest decision I've had to make all weel. Such is my life. :naughty:

hmmm...what about red..maybe? or do what I did once...I had blue and orange :aah: couldn't choose between them...so yeah xD