Not everything needs a thread

it's been a long time since I listened a New Order song :wub2:, thanks for posting :biggrin2: , btw, it reminds THIS :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]1_rD1LeECDE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

:aah:

New Order => Depeche Mode

or

New Order => Joy Division => Love will tear us apart => Dave Gahan

[YOUTUBE]5Ne1usQOVE8[/YOUTUBE]

All roads lead to (Rome) DM :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

New Order => Depeche Mode

or

New Order => Joy Division => Love will tear us apart => Dave Gahan

[YOUTUBE]5Ne1usQOVE8[/YOUTUBE]

All roads lead to (Rome) DM :mf_rosetinted:

Depeche Mode rocks :glasses2: :glasses2: :glasses2:

Reach out and touch Dave

Edited by BiaIchihara

:teehee:

Not trying to transform the Not everything needs a thread into a DM thread :roftl:

Not at all :mf_rosetinted:

Of course not, I just remembered of DM after listen New Order :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry too, Guy :teehee::huglove:

Edited by BiaIchihara

my son ended his classes last week, but his teacher told me to go talk to her today. When I arrive in school, she had dyed a lock exactly as Mika :mf_rosetinted:

teacher: well, I´ve been checking all Asier´s works, and I need to tell you that maybe he´s dyslexic.

me: :blink:

teacher: but you don´t need to worry, cause it´s not sure. But if he is, you don´t need to worry. Dyslexic people has very artistics skills :pinkbow:

me: you like Mika?

teacher: who? :blink:

me: forget it :mf_rosetinted:

my son ended his classes last week, but his teacher told me to go talk to her today. When I arrive in school, she had dyed a lock exactly as Mika :mf_rosetinted:

teacher: well, I´ve been checking all Asier´s works, and I need to tell you that maybe he´s dyslexic.

teacher: but you don´t need to worry, cause it´s not sure. But if he is, you don´t need to worry. Dyslexic people has very artistics skills :pinkbow:

:roftl:::lmfao:

For real!? :roftl:

Way to go Asier:aah:

··· and beware, in 11 he will be singing in opera:wink2:

Was it mentioned anywhere?

http://artfixdaily.com/artwire/release/4439-art-antiques-london-consolidates-success-with-strong-sales-and-in

There was a visit from chat show royalty Oprah Winfrey, who braved the downpour on Thursday afternoon to visit the fair. Singer Mika and designer Paul Smith were also seen in the Fair.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Was it mentioned anywhere?

http://artfixdaily.com/artwire/release/4439-art-antiques-london-consolidates-success-with-strong-sales-and-in

There was a visit from chat show royalty Oprah Winfrey, who braved the downpour on Thursday afternoon to visit the fair. Singer Mika and designer Paul Smith were also seen in the Fair.

Maybe he was looking for things for the Marie-Antoinette like set :naughty:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

ZOMG ROSA!!!!!! stop putting tight red trousers to your son!!:aah:

:lmfao:

lets hope he can play piano:mf_rosetinted:

I´m already buying a house with a garden so he can hire his own gardener, you know... :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

wait... do I need to paint the new house´s door in pink? :mf_rosetinted:

yup you do:mf_rosetinted:

and careful, he might sleepwalk around Paris....:mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

you are NOT allowed to tell the entire world how blonde i am:sneaky2:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one can say im not entertaining:roftl:

:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

you are NOT allowed to tell the entire world how blonde i am:sneaky2:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one can say im not entertaining:roftl:

at least you are entertaining me alot!! :lmfao:

Today, when we it´s 6.10pm, 28th of June, Roxane in msn:

OH MY GOD!!!!!! THE NEW ALBUM!!!! THE ORIGIN OF LOVE!!! IT MAKES "TOOL" :floor: :floor: :floor:

me: :mf_rosetinted:

roxane: you already realised? :mf_rosetinted:

me: maybe :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao:

:sneaky2:

Poor Roxy, Rosita!!!