Mika in Balaton Sound Festival, Hungary (08/07/2011)

lyli21

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shocked:

:swoon:

:stretcher:

:Update:

MIKA PERFORMS ON FRIDAY 8TH JULY

TICKET INFO

http://www.sziget.hu/balatonsound_english/ticket/ticket_prices

PS : festival tickets for this one are always sold out well in advance as it is a really popular one because of the site: it is at Lake Balaton so you swim and sunbathe during the day and party at night. :surfing:

View from Zamárdi:

7.jpg

9261816.jpg

9262232.jpg

oooohhh I need to go!!! I wanna to go!!!!

I NEED TO GO!!!!!

:swoon:

Actually, I checked when Exit is this year and it is at exactly the same time (from 7th to 10th July) so I wouldn't exclude the possibility of him showing up there, too...

(EDIT: just checked main stage for Exit in Serbia, the rumoured main stage line-up for this year seems to be Arcade Fire, Grinderman, Portishead, Pulp and Underworld..)

I'll let you know when the date is fixed for Balaton Sound, there is no detailed performance schedule for the festival yet. Sunday the 10th is out as he'll be in Belgium, apparently.

It looks like Mika will do festivals in mid-July only - one week in the summer like he said at the private gig.

Looks he's going only to Festivals...

hopefuly he'll come to any Baltic festivals too...

Well Positivus is out, because he'll be in Portugal that time. ):

Anyways, for those, who are going, have a blast!

Actually, I checked when Exit is this year and it is at exactly the same time (from 7th to 10th July) so I wouldn't exclude the possibility of him showing up there, too...

(EDIT: just checked main stage for Exit in Serbia, the rumoured main stage line-up for this year seems to be Arcade Fire, Grinderman, Portishead, Pulp and Underworld..)

I'll let you know when the date is fixed for Balaton Sound, there is no detailed performance schedule for the festival yet. Sunday the 10th is out as he'll be in Belgium, apparently.

It looks like Mika will do festivals in mid-July only - one week in the summer like he said at the private gig.

oooh thank U!! I really need more Mika love in my life... I saw him in Exit festival....AND I NEED MORE!!!

It's really close to my home.. only 3 hours by car.. and Mika is very rare in those days.. but I hate festivals!!! :aah: I think I have to check my priorities now :mf_rosetinted:

You need to come!

We'll have a great time!:biggrin2:

Ahh hello neighbor !:naughty::roftl:

Hello! :boing:

Are you coming?

Could I just ask....where is the nearest airport please?

Budapest:wink2:

I have just uploaded some more pictures in the second post and to answer some questions I have been asked already, let me confirm that this event is a dance music festival but is actually more like a 24 hour beach party with lots of young people.

Hello! :boing:

Are you coming?

Budapest:wink2:

I have just uploaded some more pictures in the second post and to answer some questions I have been asked already, let me confirm that this event is a dance music festival but is actually more like a 24 hour beach party with lots of young people.

Thank you. Yes, I saw that from the vid....mind you, festivals are usually full of young people.

Thank you. Yes, I saw that from the vid....mind you, festivals are usually full of young people.

I was trying to imply that it is a beach and dance party type of festival and is rather different from music festivals like Glastonbury or even the Hungarian Sziget festival, for example.:wink2:

9262117.jpg

Archived