MIKA in Bucharest, Romania - B’estfest - 2 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow! My sister loves David and she went to a Take That gig in Dublin, but I had no idea! Thanks :thumb_yello:

if you had david on your facebook you would have saw his wallpost saying he was playing with them .... if she took some vids of the night tell her to look on the main stage & she`ll see him on the keyboards

to be honest i only went to see the petshopboys but the highlight of the night was robbie williams all wet with our lovely weather :naughty:

I thought he was playing with The Wanted?

Or has their tour finished now?

i havent got a clue about the wanted rose but didnt you see my video`s on your_a_tube for take that you can see our dave on them !

if you had david on your facebook you would have saw his wallpost saying he was playing with them .... if she took some vids of the night tell her to look on the main stage & she`ll see him on the keyboards

to be honest i only went to see the petshopboys but the highlight of the night was robbie williams all wet with our lovely weather :naughty:

But Take That shows are awesome!!! :biggrin2: and with Robbie... they are great!

Oh wow good for David! Didn't Saranayde blow off Mika for Robbie Williams too? :teehee:

Sara worked with Robbie before Mika! (and then after Mika, she worked with Robbie again) :thumb_yello:

But Take That shows are awesome!!! :biggrin2: and with Robbie... they are great!

Sara worked with Robbie before Mika! (and then after Mika, she worked with Robbie again) :thumb_yello:

i remembered her working with Robbie before Mika, i didn't know she had gone back with him

i remembered her working with Robbie before Mika, i didn't know she had gone back with him

Yes, she works with Robbie and Annie Lennox now.

I have to say it is much nicer hearing this at a festival than the covers he usually does to get the crowd dancing. :thumb_yello:

yes :naughty: too bad the crowd is not up (yet) to save him like they did for "champs elysees" a few years back

in time they will :naughty:

you know, it doesn't faze me to see him shirtless anymore

the novelty is gone :tears:

i`ll never get sick of it though its much better in yer face :aah: i feel a bit sad that i wont get a mika gig this year ...... i wish i could turn back time to last year where we were planning the edinburger gig !

I have to say it is much nicer hearing this at a festival than the covers he usually does to get the crowd dancing. :thumb_yello:

Oh yes, have to agree! :thumb_yello:

you know, it doesn't faze me to see him shirtless anymore

the novelty is gone :tears:

Not that I don't enjoy seeing a handsome guy shirtless but...yes, I'm with you on that, it doesn't "wow" me anymore. :naughty:

:shocked:

Have you been taking all your pills???

:naughty: the honeymoon is over baby :aah:

He needs to come back to Montreal and then i'll be :fangurl: all over again... just don't tell him that please! :swoon:

And i want David and Jimmy back. Last time they came here, we didn't know much about them and they were quite shy, so was Imma...

:tears:

*makes a wishlist*

:naughty: the honeymoon is over baby :aah:

He needs to come back to Montreal and then i'll be :fangurl: all over again... just don't tell him that please! :swoon:

And i want David and Jimmy back. Last time they came here, we didn't know much about them and they were quite shy, so was Imma...

:tears:

*makes a wishlist*

He needs to go to Canada, indeed, you've been Mikaless for too long now....:huglove:

Archived