MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they are... but last tweets from Neims, she was so happy, and Lidia was really angry... So... :dunno:

because lidia said she was so far back and seeing from neims pic she's closer than what i'd expect from lidia's tweet

more twitter

@evagerle #rocksquareprod BIG ****!!!! We wake up early to support @mikasounds and we have a agrement we them they don't respect it

@rakpenguin @sharonkitten Trust me this security almost started a riot. Supposed to let numbers in 1st, ignore it!

@pinkcell La scene ...de loin #MIKAincompiegne http://twitpic.com/5nncaj

because lidia said she was so far back and seeing from neims pic she's closer than what i'd expect from lidia's tweet

yes, that is what I thought... I asked them, let's see what they say!

Well, I can believe that organisation has sucked and that numbers have not been respected, but the first ones to not respect it and who effectively made the system void were some of the fans :dunno:

By getting an early number and then disappearing for hours to sleep,they are really not queuing, and just making the system a total mockery. So why would anyone respect it then? It's just a snowball effect and a crappy situation altogether.

And exactly one of the reasons why I am not there, getting annoyed :aah:

Ok, neims told me they are together, dancing and having a great time!

Well, I can believe that organisation has sucked and that numbers have not been respected, but the first ones to not respect it and who effectively made the system void were some of the fans :dunno:

By getting an early number and then disappearing for hours to sleep,they are really not queuing, and just making the system a total mockery. So why would anyone respect it then? It's just a snowball effect and a crappy situation altogether.

And exactly one of the reasons why I am not there, getting annoyed :aah:

Totally agree, if you wanna wake up early to have a good number, do it, but you have to stay queuing and not to go to sleep, while the rest of the fans are there, tired, but queuing! :sneaky2:

i'm so sad to have to read tweets like this :tears:

@evagerle Some people became violent and they hit some @mikasounds fans >.< #Mikaincompiegne

Damn! :shocked: We encountered such things at B'estfest as well. A bunch of people came to see the band that was on before Meeks and they started "fighting" and acting kind of weird just next to us. Thank God the bodyguards and security services were on guard though :mf_rosetinted:

another stage view by @Judelline :wink2:

342069677.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1310236385&Signature=8dmTUWqtb5i85Oc4qcjjAyvbMZM%3D

WOW that's what I would call an good spot :mf_lustslow:.

Really close :biggrin2:!!

Have fun everyone :thumb_yello: even tho some people are trying to spoil it by acting stupid :sneaky2:

Archived