MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

Ah I love iMMa, and I like her solo work as well, especially these new songs on her new EP, but I was talking about Ida. I really enjoyed her presence for some reason and really associate her with Meeks, haha. I'm happy to see her back on track, even if she's here only for a little while :teehee:

good for you then!:original: (not that good for me:wink2::teehee:)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It all seems a bit ridiculous to me, but I'll wait for the videos. :naughty:

I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't be saying this becuase I will get crucified, but I think that it's gone too far. IMO he looks ridiculous with those clothes :blink:.

Where has the Mika from 2007 gone, the one who looked 'normal' and down to earth and, dare I say this, genuine?!

What I see now is a pure act, in all definitions of the word. Me no likey.

If I was a randomer, and not a fan and saw these costumes and set for the first time, I'd think: who are these tossers?

So far I love it! Looking forward until the vids and pictures. Please stop being so negative, seriously. This is the FAN club! If you don't like his 'new style' or set, then you probably aren't a fan (anymore).

Thanks for letting me know. Am I banned from here now?

I loved every single bit of what I've managed to see so far on this thread and twitter and co. It's pure brilliance. Not only because I am a sucker for the 18th century everything, but because it's been put together perfectly. That tacky vibe, the place, the French revolution kind of atmosphere and everything else. I think it's happily one of the first flawless concepts that he's came up with just yet (talking about live gigs). Can't wait to see the real deal tomorrow morning. So great so far :mf_rosetinted:

So far I love it! Looking forward until the vids and pictures. Please stop being so negative, seriously. This is the FAN club! If you don't like his 'new style' or set, then you probably aren't a fan (anymore).

It was Mika himself who once said something like "love me or hate me, just don't ignore me." There's nothing wrong with having opinions, positive or negative. :thumb_yello:

Kath says it was a great gig and she loved it.

New song was about the weather (:blink:?)

Weather? Hmmm, what have we had so far, rain and snow. Anything else?

@cherisse: Oh I agree, I love the tackiness :teehee: Loving the chandeliers etc.

I loved every single bit of what I've managed to see so far on this thread and twitter and co. It's pure brilliance. Not only because I am a sucker for the 18th century everything, but because it's been put together perfectly. That tacky vibe, the place, the French revolution kind of atmosphere and everything else. I think it's happily one of the first flawless concepts that he's came up with just yet (talking about live gigs). Can't wait to see the real deal tomorrow morning. So great so far :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know what you mean by that but it made me laugh. :aah:

It was Mika himself who once said something like "love me or hate me, just don't ignore me." There's nothing wrong with having opinions, positive or negative. :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry :huh: I just find it kind of upsetting that people almost continuously come back here and spread there negativity all over the place when we don't need it... I don't want to argue :original:

I'm just tired :aah:

I don't think that for not liking some things about him, you're not a fan anymore, we don't have to like everything about Mika to be a fan...

I don't think that for not liking some things about him, you're not a fan anymore, we don't have to like everything about Mika to be a fan...

I know that... I just see people complain about him quite alot and saying how him or his team aren't doing something right.... And they never seem to be on threads that discuss something that's great about him. I'm sorry, it's just how I feel.

lol ... lets banned together :mf_rosetinted: i agree i want 2007 mika back , the one with the curls & who cannie dance right :mf_lustslow:

This is the FAN club! If you don't like his 'new style' or set, then you probably aren't a fan (anymore).

What this is is a group of people with varying opinions and different reasons for liking Mika. I don't need to like a tacky chandelier and a pair of tights to be a fan of someone's music.

The theme reminds me so much of Mozart l'opera rock. Just less dark

Though I assume not many people know what I'm talking about now, nvm, you're not missing out :lmfao: But it was the first thing I thought of.

What this is is a group of people with varying opinions and different reasons for liking Mika. I don't need to like a tacky chandelier and a pair of tights to be a fan of someone's music.

I never said they did...

Archived