MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all gotta say that the stage design and the clothes are amazing:wub2: I love them... They look so... so... 18th century LOL

I'm sad to hear the organisation was bad and fans didn't feel ok. I think that queuing is hard enough itself, no need to have a bad organisation and annoying people around:sneaky2: Hope everyone is ok now having gr8 time.

Oh I'm sure they'll use it in Belgium. It's not a huge set like PDP.

Sorry about the queuing...jeez sounds like a total disaster. Hopefully all is forgotten after a great gig.

Sorry about the queuing...jeez sounds like a total disaster. Hopefully all is forgotten after a great gig.

you think he'd use it for a festival?

I thought they'd use it for compiegne only since it's at the palais. It's all very french and old. Les ardentes is not :aah: I would LOVE it though. We'll find out soon enough :lmfao:

I thought they'd use it for compiegne only since it's at the palais. It's all very french and old. Les ardentes is not :aah: I would LOVE it though. We'll find out soon enough :lmfao:

Yes I thought that too, but seriously, look at them, they're just too incredibly brilliant not to be used again!!! :drool:

Oh I loved her throughout the tour! :wub2:

you mean Imma ? or Ida?:wink2:

I like Imma very much . only Mika can make me take my eyes off her (though I have to say I don't enjoy her solo work that much..) but I'm not Ida's fan...maybe she sounded good on the record ..and sometimes during happy ending but I don't like her operatic voice (not that I don't like operatic voices...I like many of them) and her presence on stage....I don't like the way she sings...and moves...and looks... (sorry all Ida's fans!!!!)

you mean Imma ? or Ida?:wink2:

I like Imma very much . only Mika can make me take my eyes off her (though I have to say I don't enjoy her solo work that much..) but I'm not Ida's fan...maybe she sounded good on the record ..and sometimes during happy ending but I don't like her operatic voice (not that I don't like operatic voices...I like many of them) and her presence on stage....I don't like the way she sings...and moves...and looks... (sorry all Ida's fans!!!!)

Ah I love iMMa, and I like her solo work as well, especially these new songs on her new EP, but I was talking about Ida. I really enjoyed her presence for some reason and really associate her with Meeks, haha. I'm happy to see her back on track, even if she's here only for a little while :teehee:

Archived