Hello, beloved MFCers!

Milda

Hello, beloved MFCers!

So, how can I start my introduction letter? Oh, I know! As you can see, it took me more than a year to make properly introduction (what a shame :shocked:) and I’m not so newbie actually. I have made some random posts, but nothing serious. So today, I have said to myself: I can't take it anymore! I need to belong to this amazing community. So...

About me.

My name is Milda (yeh, I was smart enough to make my nickname the same as my real name :teehee:). I am student, 21 years old. As you can see, I am from Lithuania (yes, I know about Lithuania tread). I think, the reason why I'm not communicating (that I will try to change) is quite clear: because of my incredible poor English . Actually, I have never learned English (in school we learned German and Russian), so everything what I know is from TV or internet (mostly MFC and Mika related news). I can understand most of what is write in here, if it's not super serious discussion. But when I need to write something myself, I just use my imagination, how I think it should sound. So I am sure, that most of my sentence is not very logical, sorry for that :blush-anim-cl:. Maybe I need to use Google translator? But I don't trust it very much... :rolls_eyes: What do you think? Ok, now about Mika...

About Mika.

Everything began in late 2006, I was in 11th grade, I think. Whole Lithuania was crazy about Mika's "Relax, take it easy". That song was everywhere, in every corner of school, supermarket, radio and so on... Recently, I have even found a tread from early 2007 on MFC, where was top ten of countries, who most searched "Mika" on Google. And Lithuania was second (first was Finland, but in Finland Mika is quite popular name). So yeh, Lithuania was really crazy about "Relax" :loco:. So that was the first time, when I heard about Mika. Sadly, in that time I didn't listened music at all, so I have no intention to know something more about Mika. So that was it... I didn't hear anything about him until late 2009. My roommate's boyfriend (now they are engage) has sent her a link with Mika's "Rain". She showed video to us (me and another roommate) and the first thing, what I said was something like "is that a parody? I think, I have heard that song somewhere" (sorry for that, Mika.. I love you now, you know that. And besides, you said yourself that you dance like Jack Sparrow in "Rain"). Then she showed another video.. and another.. (I think now she regrets that...). I don't remember exactly what happened later. I think, I wanted nice desktop wallpaper, so I started looking for lovely Mika picture. All of them was lovely of course, but suddenly I looked into him, and thought: "wow, he looks like really good person, he's just shining from inside". And I was so right. Then I started watching his live performances, interviews on YouTube. That was the moment, when my Mika obsession began. About four months later, I receive SMS from friend: "have you read in newspaper, that Mika is coming to Lithuania this summer?" I thought she was kidding... Even when I read it myself, I was very skeptical about it. It was more like rumours, so I didn't wanted to have empty hopes. And when it was confirmed, the only thing, what I needed to do, was convincing my sister to go with me. She accepted to go, but because of her, we bought cheaper tickets, so no first row for us :sneaky2:. But we had quite good places, I was able to see everything. The poor thing, after gig the only thing I was able to remember was those incredible emotions, that amazing feeling I get during concert... It was just WOW!!! :fangurl: I have so much hope, that next year, when he will release his new album, he will come back to Lithuania (he liked Vilnius, so why not?). I really need a Mika concert!! So that's all about Mika. And no, I'm not finished yet... :mf_rosetinted:

About MFC.

I think it's the most dangerous place in the world. You can't escape from here, it's like Bermuda Triangle. Mysterious place, where people just disappear :shocked:. I think my addiction to MFC is even bigger than Mikaddiction (sorry, Mika, but it's your own fault, you don't give us any news :shun:). You people are amazing. I love reading your conversations (yes, I am a major stalker :mf_rosetinted:). Actually it's so strange, because I feel like I know most of you so well (you know, I am here for more than a year), and you don't know me at all. Well, I think it's time to change that! So hello once again, lovely MFC people! I hope you are not tired already of me and my long, boring introduction. :teehee:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Milda :bye:

Your introduction is long, but it is not boring at all :flowers2:

It's very interesting to read (lots of us have the same sort of story to tell :naughty:).

And your English is fine, so please post more often :thumb_yello:

I hope you get to see Mika again soon

I have two problems:

1) there is too many replays and i'm too slowly :blush-anim-cl:

2) my internet is not very friendly to me :sneaky2:

so thank you all for your warm welcoming :fangurl:

You are GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

I saw the same thing in Queen thread, but it was Freddie... So I thought, why it's not Mika? :aah: and then... well... you can see what happened then :naughty:

Hi Milda :bye:

Well that introduction was worth the wait. :thumb_yello:

And your English is very good.

Look forward to seeing you post on the forum more often.

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I saw the same thing in Queen thread, but it was Freddie... So I thought, why it's not Mika? :aah: and then... well... you can see what happened then :naughty:

I need to make it :biggrin2:

BIG BIG MIKA TOFU DOLL FROM PAPER .... :teehee:

I already have big toy boy that my sister made me for my bday ... and he has curly hair and green pants like Mika :teehee: but I need to find him more Mikastic clothes ... and now I have tofu Mika

and I am :loco: ... but who cares ... :naughty:

I need to make it :biggrin2:

BIG BIG MIKA TOFU DOLL FROM PAPER .... :teehee:

I already have big toy boy that my sister made me for my bday ... and he has curly hair and green pants like Mika :teehee: but I need to find him more Mikastic clothes ... and now I have tofu Mika

and I am :loco: ... but who cares ... :naughty:

It's sooo sweet from your sister, I wanna have toy boy too :fangurl: and I think we all are :loco::teehee:

well it's don't have Mika face but I call him Mika hahaha and we are very crazy :lol3:

I think it's enough that he has curly hair :pinkbow: or maybe not... because our dear Mika don't have any curls now :sneaky2::aah:

:welcomeani: to the MFC.

Thank you :biggrin2:

Welcome to the MFC, Milda!! :thumb_yello:

I loved your introduction!! Its really long... Do you love write or not? :wub2: I love write :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for posting everything about**

The MFC its a adicttion.. yeeahh.. :roftl: I'm from Chile! *South America* ..and I hope that you have good time here :biggrin2:

Hey! Good that you decided to be more active in here! Don't worry about your english, it's completely fine (specially for someone who learned on their own!! Amazing)

Hope to see you around more often, have fun!

About MFC.

I think it's the most dangerous place in the world. You can't escape from here, it's like Bermuda Triangle.

This is the most awesome comparison I've heard :roftl:

Thank you :teehee: I made it few days ago. Actually, it's for everyone, who don't have Mika-tofu doll :naughty:

mikatofudoll.png

Aaaw this is so lovely! :wub2:

Archived