Hello, beloved MFCers!

Milda

Welcome to the MFC, Milda!! :thumb_yello:

I loved your introduction!! Its really long... Do you love write or not? :wub2: I love write :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for posting everything about**

The MFC its a adicttion.. yeeahh.. :roftl: I'm from Chile! *South America* ..and I hope that you have good time here :biggrin2:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: actually, I don't know how my introduction happened to be so long :shocked: I don't like writing very much, but when it comes to Mika... well, you know, it's Mika :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Hey! Good that you decided to be more active in here! Don't worry about your english, it's completely fine (specially for someone who learned on their own!! Amazing)

Hope to see you around more often, have fun!

Thank you for nice welcoming (no, not nice, it's kind :teehee:) I will try to post more often, I just need to find a place where to do that :naughty:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you :blush-anim-cl: actually, I don't know how my introduction happened to be so long :shocked: I don't like writing very much, but when it comes to Mika... well, you know, it's Mika :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for nice welcoming (no, not nice, it's kind :teehee:) I will try to post more often, I just need to find a place where to do that :naughty:

Well, you can start here if you'd like http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3459785&posted=1#post3459785

I know, the name is weird, but it's basicaly just a lot of random talking :naughty:

Although today is quite slow, I'm always there :biggrin2:

Well, you can start here if you'd like http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3459785&posted=1#post3459785

I know, the name is weird, but it's basicaly just a lot of random talking :naughty:

Although today is quite slow, I'm always there :biggrin2:

I know this thread :naughty: even remember when it started, so the name is not weird for me at all :teehee: I think, I need to come out of this introduction thread :biggrin2: so I think, you will have a guest very soon, get ready :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I know this thread :naughty: even remember when it started, so the name is not weird for me at all :teehee: I think, I need to come out of this introduction thread :biggrin2: so I think, you will have a guest very soon, get ready :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

We'll be very pleased to have you :biggrin2:

I did the same at first :aah: I was just around but I didn't write a lot because of my bad english, but when I started to post more, all the shyness went away and I really got to know wonderful people here, nice to meet you :huglove:

I did the same at first :aah: I was just around but I didn't write a lot because of my bad english, but when I started to post more, all the shyness went away and I really got to know wonderful people here, nice to meet you

I know, it took me a year to make introduction :aah: nice to meet you too :biggrin2:

welcome to MFC! :yay:

you have finally found your voice!

lovely introduction!

Thank you :teehee: I think, now I feel like Mika, when Terry Wogan gave him a muffin :roftl: you are one of my favorites mods and you are greeting me, what can be better? :blush-anim-cl:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. A really nice introduction.

Thank you, I will try to have fun :teehee:

:welcomeani: to the MFC, Milda!

BRAVA!

Thank you! :biggrin2:

Welcome to the MFC!!!:biggrin2:

Hello! :teehee:

hello and welcome...:teehee:

I love your nice introduction. it was long but lovely:biggrin2:

Thank you :teehee: I made it few days ago. Actually, it's for everyone, who don't have Mika-tofu doll :naughty:

mikatofudoll.png

omg... I love that:wub2:

I saw it allready in another thread but I`m still like in love with it^^

Well hi there Milda! Some introduction, love it!

Thank you :teehee: I made it few days ago. Actually, it's for everyone, who don't have Mika-tofu doll :naughty:

mikatofudoll.png

And this is awesome! Thanks!

Hello Milda !

:welcomeani: (again)

your intro was lovely

Hello again to you too :teehee:

Hi Milba, welcome to the mfc! :bye:

I think your English is great!

and your introduction also

Thank you :biggrin2: I think my english is weird (:aah:), but in MFC everything is weird, so it's ok, I guess :mf_rosetinted:

hello and welcome...

I love your nice introduction. it was long but lovely

Well hi there Milda! Some introduction, love it!

Hello! :biggrin2: as I said already, I had too much free time :mf_rosetinted:

welcome!!! lovely introduction!!!!

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

hv fun and welcome to MFC!!!

Thank you, I will :naughty:

And I'm so happy, you all liked my Mika-tofu doll, thanks everybody for your kind words :fangurl:

hi ! :bye:

:welcomeani: to the MFC !

it's a very long introduction, but not boring at all, I enjoyed reading it! :biggrin2:

have fun here ! I'm sure you will.

I assure you, if you see all those pics of Mika, by the end of the year, you have a collection of thousands of Mikapics! :aah::teehee:

so, enjoy it here :wink2:

mikatofudoll.png

Welcome to the MFC Milda!:punk:

I really like the folding Mika-tofu doll. Well done! I think I will print it tomorrow.

And, as someone else said before: you're English is really very okay.

Hahahahaaa I understand!!! :wub2: MIKA.. its MIKA :mf_lustslow: You're very MIKA fan.. :thumb_yello:

hi !

:welcomeani: to the MFC !

it's a very long introduction, but not boring at all, I enjoyed reading it! :biggrin2:

have fun here ! I'm sure you will.

I assure you, if you see all those pics of Mika, by the end of the year, you have a collection of thousands of Mikapics!

so, enjoy it here

Hi and thank you for welcoming :biggrin2:

And I already have thousands of Mikapics :aah: my Mika folder occupy 25GB of my laptop space :aah:

Welcome to the MFC Milda!:punk:

I really like the folding Mika-tofu doll. Well done! I think I will print it tomorrow.

Thank you :teehee: I think, I need to print it too :naughty: I haven't done it yet myself :shocked:

Hahahahaaa I understand!!! MIKA.. its MIKA :mf_lustslow: You're very MIKA fan.. :thumb_yello:

yes, I am :naughty:

Hi Milda and :welcomeani: to MFC!!!

I really enjoyed reading your introduction! Dont worry at all about your English, it's fine.

Loved your "shining from inside" comment, it's so true.

And yes MFC is quite dangerous, you'll never wanna leave this place:biggrin2:

mikatofudoll.png

Amazing!!!

I loved reading your introduction thread :clap: and I love your paper TOFU doll :clap:

You belong here :wub2:

Welcome officially to the MFC family, Milda :huglove:

Your English is perfect , stalking MFC seems to be a good school :naughty:

Have lots of fun writing in the threads and boards as well :woot_jump:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived