Mika is mentioned in an article about designer Fam Irvoll

Lulle

This is a Norwegian article about Fam Irvoll, the designer behind the muffins (boob :teehee:) jacket that Mika wear in We are golden.

http://minmote.no/index.php/2011/05/kate-bush-falt-for-norsk-designer/

Google translation:

"Big names such as Katy Perry and Pixie Geldof has also fallen for Irvoll fun design, in addition to singer Mika, who is wearing one of her jackets in his latest music video.

- I did not know anything about that Mika was wearing my jacket before someone sent me the video. It was really raw, commented Fam Irvoll to minMote on a previous occasion."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a Norwegian article about Fam Irvoll, the designer behind the muffins (boob :teehee:) jacket that Mika wear in We are golden.

http://minmote.no/index.php/2011/05/kate-bush-falt-for-norsk-designer/

Google translation:

"Big names such as Katy Perry and Pixie Geldof has also fallen for Irvoll fun design, in addition to singer Mika, who is wearing one of her jackets in his latest music video.

- I did not know anything about that Mika was wearing my jacket before someone sent me the video. It was really raw, commented Fam Irvoll to minMote on a previous occasion."

Thanks for posting :huglove: someone not from MFC still remember that Mika exist, it's great :boing::aah:

She didn't know about Mika using her jacket??? Strange, but anyway, BT4P :thumb_yello::wink2::biggrin2:

I think that the journalist used an old quote from an earlier article. "We are golden" is according to this article Mika's latest music video :roftl:

I think that the journalist used an old quote from an earlier article. "We are golden" is according to this article Mika's latest music video :roftl:

At least they have heard of Mika. :dunno::mf_rosetinted:

But there were a lot of jackets. Or maybe they called those boobs a jacket? :naughty: Nice name for this thingie :mf_rosetinted:

Is it called "a jacket"? The thing that he's wearing...?:roftl:

Yes, it is a jacket, and it is supposed to look like muffins :naughty:

Thanks for posting :huglove: someone not from MFC still remember that Mika exist, it's great :boing::aah:

You're welcome :biggrin2:

Archived