Collaboration with The All-American Rejects

iadoremika

:lmao:

I like his attitude...:roftl: I also appreciate how he posted about this collaboration on twitter and FB. Or was it him or someone else from the band? (:doh: forgot the name already :naughty:)

Tyson Ritter....:naughty:

:lmao:

I like his attitude...:roftl: I also appreciate how he posted about this collaboration on twitter and FB. Or was it him or someone else from the band? (:doh: forgot the name already :naughty:)

Yep, i like his attitude too....:mf_rosetinted:

66bw0uzfgjgj0wz6.jpg

oh I understand! But Weezer is not a rock band!! they are in the category of "alternative" music. Rock music has a very strong influence here in Spain, and a very good response in the media. But Weezer are "alternative"... at least, here in Spain... we give that name to those bands or singers that don´t fit in any other genre :aah: and though Mika thinks he can´t fit either pop or indie, he´s labelled here (sorry Mika, I know you hate labels :aah:) as pop. Even when he came to 40 Principales, they called him "the new king of pop" (yes, Michael Jackson was still warm :sneaky2:)

It is funny how certain types of music are classified differently in each county. I'm not sure what Weezer was / is considered here. I think probably mainstream pop/rock when they were still known and played here. Alternative is also rock music, though. When I was young due to some misconception I only considered music without a catchy tune as alternative (:roftl:) but I figured Britpop was also put into the alternative category so at that point I lost track :naughty:

Yes, Mika is indie pop in a way as he is is so different from the rest - an outsider :teehee: I also think that even the British media considered him as an indie act early in his career, until GK reached No1 and he launched his album with that circus theme. I think indie music and success are not supposed to go together, and lollipop girls are also unknown on the indie scene...:roftl:

Edited by suzie

I have...:blink:

I don't even find him good looking, let alone charming...:roftl:

I must add I never fancied skinny guys though...

Right....

:teehee:

You're in the wrong fan club then....:mf_rosetinted:

I'm afraid so!:naughty:

I found that song interesting too! :thumb_yello:

Goes and checks the singer now :teehee: I don't think I will actually "fancy" him but I think I might appreciate beauty

Edit: He can pass the test :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

I think I should go and look at that guy. Watched several of their vids today, but never paid attention at his appearance :blink:

It's because I don't look at other men than Mika :wub2:

Aw!:wub2:

Please don't say Green Day don't bother with instruments. That's so untrue it hurts. All 3 of the members play their own instruments. Guitar, bass, drums... Billy Joe plays the guitar, keybard, and sings all in one song at times!

Also...

Pop music has it's own special melodies? :blink: And how are chord changes annoying? I'm lost.

Rock music is very much alive - just not on most radios.

I agreee!

Tre is one of the best drummers in the business, certainly in the top ten rock drummers, I have great respect for him, and love his style.

Tyson Ritter....:naughty:

Ritter... How aristocratic...:mf_rosetinted:

or sweet if I think of the chocolate.:teehee:

Right....

Somehow I have a feeling you don't believe me...:roftl:

Who was right?

Btw, I don't think that Mika singing backing vocals on an AAR track qualifies as a 'big' collaboration. At least based on the guy's comment on FB :dunno: (I'd say it is cross-branding with little effort.:naughty:) A collaboration is more like the song 'By the Time' with Imogen Heap.

Someone Tweeted asking Mika about any his new collaborations :original:

Someone Tweeted asking Mika about any his new collaborations :original:

And why was he 'right' when he just asked a question? ( I am sorry I know it is not even so important but I just don't understand it and I 'm thinking might have missed some info...:teehee:)

This was just posted on The All-American Rejects Facebook page:

"Thanks to Mika for throwing his sweet vocals on the end of one of my favorite songs our band has done. It's made it that much more special.tyson"

https://www.facebook.com/#!/AllAmericanRejects/posts/10150209330171945

I just LOVE AAR, so happy to hear they did a song together :boing:

And Tyson is just too hot.

@willywonka @keti

Let me take a closer look then....

hmmm...

He's got lovely blue eyes....

(I guess I am showing signs of improvement now, aren't I? :teehee:)

Here's something more for you to improve...:teehee:

tyson-tyson-ritter-357567_315_235.jpg

Tyson_Ritter_Picture.jpg

Soooo this is the thread where people are posting pictures of Ty?

*sets up camp*

Ingie text me at half past seven in the morning to tell me about this, and I was so excited I didn't even tell her off for waking me up. XD

Soooo this is the thread where people are posting pictures of Ty?

*sets up camp*

Ingie text me at half past seven in the morning to tell me about this, and I was so excited I didn't even tell her off for waking me up. XD

Yep.:mf_rosetinted:

So was it worth it to wake up so early????:biggrin2:

Yep.:mf_rosetinted:

So was it worth it to wake up so early????:biggrin2:

Oh god yes. Though the waking up was on the day that Ty tweeted. I've only just got around to finding this thread. :teehee:

So excited for this though - AAR are the only band I loved when I was 12 that I still love now, nearly 10 years later. And yes, I have most certainly been in love with Ty all that time. *girly sigh*

He did Hugo Boss loooong before Mika.

tyson_a.jpg