I think everyone is going to have to get used to extremes of weather. Look at the US - freezing in the north-east, high temperatures and a drought in California :insane:

I hope the weather breaks for you and you get some rain.

Maybe I should do a rain dance or something :mf_rosetinted:

Very true... but a rain dance surely wouldn't hurt :teehee:

Apparently tomorrow is supposed to cool down.

Man, I really could do with another sleep. I just got to work and I was almost falling asleep while I was driving :shocked:

Very true... but a rain dance surely wouldn't hurt :teehee:

Apparently tomorrow is supposed to cool down.

Man, I really could do with another sleep. I just got to work and I was almost falling asleep while I was driving :shocked:

Better get some strong coffee for now, and try to get a nap before you drive home

Better get some strong coffee for now, and try to get a nap before you drive home

Sounds good...

Yeah, apparently teachers think it's totally okay to come to me this morning and ask for their class list and passwords and say "I need it today." Yeah, I may be in my office now, but I actually have sh!t to do (and a lot of it). Maybe they could be a bit more organised?

Is that really too much to ask? Or is it too much to ask for people to try and fix their issues with computers before calling me?

Anyways, gotta go fix stuff :sneaky2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Teegs :bye:

Married life is obviously keeping you busy :fisch:

Hi :bye:

Yeah, been pretty busy. Had lots of doctors appointments lately cause I may or may not have a little person in my belly pregnant2.gif:fisch:

And sorry, got distracted. Had to set up morning tea.

Ooooh, and if anyone I'm friends with on FB happens to see this post before I say anything, could you just keep it to yourself as I'm still trying to tell people :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Managed to tell everyone, and had a look at baby this arvo. It was asleep at first so I had to cough to wake it up to move it. Poor thing! :blink:

I presume you mean a scan - I was nearly :jawdrop: when I read that :teehee:

I presume you mean a scan - I was nearly :jawdrop: when I read that :teehee:

Yeah, of course a scan! How else am I going to look at it???

My sister likes pointing out that I've getting a belly. I told her yesterday that it was all cake (well, mostly cake :teehee:) but when she made me turn to my side my Dad thought it would be amusing to point out that the belly might not be cake but my behind definitely is :sneaky2: He had it totally wrong. :shun:

My behind is made up of lollies and chocolate :teehee:

My sister likes pointing out that I've getting a belly. I told her yesterday that it was all cake (well, mostly cake :teehee:) but when she made me turn to my side my Dad thought it would be amusing to point out that the belly might not be cake but my behind definitely is :sneaky2: He had it totally wrong. :shun:

My behind is made up of lollies and chocolate :teehee:

:floor:

So is there a due date?

• 2 weeks later...
Do you think they might then?

And how are things generally?

Possibly. I think cause of the blood thinners they'll be pretty careful but I won't know exactly what's happening until I have a chat with the doctor at the high risk clinic at the hospital and the haematologist (he mentioned that when I was further along we'd have to have a chat about getting the baby out).

Generally, things are pretty good. Was quite stressed cause I had to get a few extra tests done a few weeks ago and it took about 10 working days to get the results back (cause they sent my blood to the US), but got the results back on Monday and the doctor said it was good news. She also said that according to the scans baby looks normal.

So yeah, everything's pretty good at the moment. :thumb_yello:

How's everything going with you?

Glad to hear that all is going well with the baby :thumb_yello:

I'm still unemployed (but I don't care while I've still got some money to live on), and I am due for another eye operation next week (only a minor one).

Glad to hear that all is going well with the baby :thumb_yello:

I'm still unemployed (but I don't care while I've still got some money to live on), and I am due for another eye operation next week (only a minor one).

:shocked: Hope the eye operation goes well... and as long as you're able to live on the money you have, you should be good. Cause really, you don't want me having to send off a care package :teehee:

:shocked: Hope the eye operation goes well... and as long as you're able to live on the money you have, you should be good. Cause really, you don't want me having to send off a care package :teehee:

Not quite at that stage yet :naughty:

But I'll let you know if I am :mf_rosetinted:

Not quite at that stage yet :naughty:

But I'll let you know if I am :mf_rosetinted:

Alrighty then... I have to say I put together a good little care package for Angel when she was alive, she'd run out of money and couldn't afford food so I packed her pasta and tim tams and a few other bits and pieces...

I'm trying to upload some photos so I can put together a photo book for mum and dad and it's taking forever! Wish it would hurry up!