:aah: I keep forgetting to look for things like this to do for Crohn's. How's the new drug going? Good luck with the donations and awareness. *checks paypal* *is broke* :doh:.

No worries babe this runs till December 1, 2013 ... Hubby is participating in the Epilepsy Queensland spring challenge by walking the distance from our place in Cairns to Brisbane ... made great progress.... passed EJ's hometown and im copying his facebook so I dont screw it up

"Day 21: 20 kms walked today. I have reached Ayr today. 1290 kms to Brisbane in 10 weeks. I know that it will be achieved"

https://eqi-springchallenge-2013.everydayhero.com/au/davidcairnstobrisbane

And here's Ella!!

BSV-fB0CcAEt-Xl.png

What a beautiful little face :wub2:

And that concludes my verbal diarrhoea for this afternoon. Thank you for joining me. I hope you are all well, happy, gay, not so gay, partially gay, keeping it to yourselves or spreading it like Madonna's thighs on Grammy nomination night.

I'll be back when the dominatrix summons me.

Nice to see you haven't changed :fisch:

Happy Mikaversary :excite:

*TAPS FOOT* :sneaky2:

We Don't like to be kept waiting people *goes to collect whips, paddles & the rack*:annoyed_h4h::wait:

Chains. You forgot the chains :doh:

No way.. *rubs eyes* :shocked:

People still post in here?

Wassup vegemite panties?

Yep, silver and I use this place as our own personal playground...

I miss lemon chiffon

Lemon chiffon is a long time ago now...

I totes forget too but look at the new emoticons

:mikadas: that's totes disturbing me.

Oh yes, totes disturbing... :das: is so much better...

Now listen here you lot!! ummm.... I got nothin'...

s****ers

Lolz, IDK if anyone would call it talking. We dribble ****, let's be honest.

:lmfao: to both comments...

And here's my new boyfriend! We iz so in lurve...

BKSMOaqCEAAx4IE.jpg

:das: Maybe Derek could do that with his chest hair... :lmfao:

BTW, it's nice to feel included. :aussie:

outbacktour.jpg

IDK why you'd all expect anything other than that from me.

:lmfao: You've got it all wrong Melz...

Mika wouldn't be there if it was correct :fisch:

My Mikaversary is tomorrow (10th September) so to celebrate I am offering you all your chance at winning 1 million fleas.

Scratch Mika's back for details. You know he wants it.

Mika said he wants his back scratched but I said noh_zps52de060a.gif?t=1378873855noh_zps52de060a.gif?t=1378873855noh_zps52de060a.gif?t=1378873855

*summons her mistress to return*......*does a nudie run through aussie thread*

:shocked:the_kids.gif

s*ite! I had an unread private message from Teegs

*pokes nose where it doesn't belong*

Edit: I forgot you can't swear in here

You do? :blink: What did I say and when was it?

No worries babe this runs till December 1, 2013 ... Hubby is participating in the Epilepsy Queensland spring challenge by walking the distance from our place in Cairns to Brisbane ... made great progress.... passed EJ's hometown and im copying his facebook so I dont screw it up

"Day 21: 20 kms walked today. I have reached Ayr today. 1290 kms to Brisbane in 10 weeks. I know that it will be achieved"

https://eqi-springchallenge-2013.everydayhero.com/au/davidcairnstobrisbane

Oooh yay! Good to hear he's going alright!

Ooooh, and Tanya?

pinkhandcuffs.gif

meegsbow_zps0395e338.png

lamingtons.jpg

Mmmmmm.... :drool:

Been an interesting few days at school... The Year 12 kids have finished all their classes and have had their assemblies yesterday and today. Yesterday they had an informal assembly and gave out awards to the teachers and today they had a formal assembly and received a folder with awards and such. I ended up getting a picture of their muck up photo with Thank you written on it, and got a thank you during the captains speeches.

I was a little teary after that. They're such an interesting group of kids and I'll miss them.

Mmmmmm.... :drool:

Been an interesting few days at school... The Year 12 kids have finished all their classes and have had their assemblies yesterday and today. Yesterday they had an informal assembly and gave out awards to the teachers and today they had a formal assembly and received a folder with awards and such. I ended up getting a picture of their muck up photo with Thank you written on it, and got a thank you during the captains speeches.

I was a little teary after that. They're such an interesting group of kids and I'll miss them.

It's nice when they say thanks. And I like the idea of giving awards to the teachers :naughty:

It's nice when they say thanks. And I like the idea of giving awards to the teachers :naughty:

Yeah, it was quite sweet. I've had a lot to do with this year group as their laptops gave me all sorts of troubles when they first arrived. It was certainly an interesting way to start working here!

Oh, and happy birthday Melzy!!! :mikalove::mikadas:

:das:

Yeah, it was quite sweet. I've had a lot to do with this year group as their laptops gave me all sorts of troubles when they first arrived. It was certainly an interesting way to start working here!

I found on teaching practise that some classes/year groups you seemed to get on with better than others. I don't know quite why that should be.

I found on teaching practise that some classes/year groups you seemed to get on with better than others. I don't know quite why that should be.

I found that as well.

Once a jolly swagman Vala_29.gif

Camped by a billabong :camping:

Under the shade of a coolibah tree connie_34.gif

And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled phil_44.gif

Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me? :dance_man:

:lmfao:

Love it!

And sorry, I've been pretty flat out lately. Mum and I went to Sydney on Thursday last week to meet with barristers and solicitors, and now the stuff with the hospital is all done and sorted!

Can't say too much, but lets just say I'm very happy with the outcome :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

Love it!

And sorry, I've been pretty flat out lately. Mum and I went to Sydney on Thursday last week to meet with barristers and solicitors, and now the stuff with the hospital is all done and sorted!

Can't say too much, but lets just say I'm very happy with the outcome :biggrin2:

I might do verse 2 one day :naughty:

Good news about the meeting with the hospital :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...