I don't think Indy is a cat, somehow :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe he's trying to be like a cat :teehee:

Nico is muliquoting! I totes forgot how you were the queen of multiquoting. Cute! :mikalove:

Damn straight I'm the queen! Bow to the queen of multi-quotes! :bow:

*knocking on wood* I hated Tegretol:puke: I'm only supposed to be on one epilepsy med now YAY :woot_jump: :woot_jump: After the epilepsy fundraising im doing gonna try and work out a inexpensive wedding :aah:

I'm not exactly a big fan of it either, that's what I'm a bit excited about the possibility of coming off it! But yay for for you for one med!

It's pretty damn hard to get an inexpensive wedding. I tried to get an inexpensive wedding but it's still costing a lot (mostly because of the number of people that are coming).

Well the cookies certainly seem to work - who else can I lure out of hiding :naughty:

royal-icing-2.jpg

:drool:

Speaking of :drool:, I just had a peppermint cheesecake, courtesy of the other half :das:

It kinda looked like this, without the cream:

cheesecake-e1330843758996-58109_558x394.jpg

MMmmm peppermint cheesecake - sounds delish :licks_lips:

Oooooh, it is!

Derek's a very good cook :das: Though he did say I did the best special chicken I've ever done last night.

It's not really that special anyways, it's chicken that's been flattened a bit and coated with chinese 5 spice, salt and pepper and then cooked, smothered with sweet chilli sauce and sesame seeds :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

If anyone wants to check out my epilepsy fundraising click the link :thumb_yello: and donating would be awesome :huglove:

https://eqi-springchallenge-2013.everydayhero.com/au/cairnspurpleninja

:aah: I keep forgetting to look for things like this to do for Crohn's. How's the new drug going? Good luck with the donations and awareness. *checks paypal* *is broke* :doh:

Nico is muliquoting! I totes forgot how you were the queen of multiquoting. Cute! :mikalove:

I totes forget too but look at the new emoticons :naughty:

:mikadas: that's totes disturbing me.

OMG, I just realised that this thread has been open for over 2 years and we haven't even hit 4 digits in posts! :shocked:

I also just checked the post list :fisch:

User Name Posts

silver 325

nico_collard 231

soangel 82

anapher 67

Oakie Doke 53

chickadee 38

sweet-dreams 37

racinghorse83 25

Siddhartha 15

Kelzy 14

demonkissangel69 14

sienna 13

ChloeBaybee 9

mika_me 6

Blue Sky 5

TuteTerminator 5

senyorita12003 3

Mika Cherry 3

melman92 3

Soaring Simpson 2

Eden 2

deconstruction 1

Christine 1

bonzaboy 1

grace freddy 1

MilenaToast 1

mishichi 1

:whew: Less than Bianca. WINNING!

ZOMG!

Well it just goes to show how much talking Kelzy used to do :naughty:

:fisch: Now listen here you lot!! :aah: ummm.... :teehee: I got nothin'...

s****ers:tongue2:

Cookie, anyone?

chocolate-chip-cookies-plate1.jpg

Only if I fall deeper and deeper into the dark side with every bite? :mf_swordfight:

I think she's been doing a fair bit of the talking in the private messages on FB... DC is a very close second of couRse

Lolz, IDK if anyone would call it talking. We dribble ****, let's be honest. :teehee::wink2:

When I was looking back in the thread I realised just how long it's been since I was here, and I thought I should share some sad news.

My cat Gabaa, who I would've mentioned countless times in these threads over the years died a year ago from FIV. :crybaby: It was a long difficult battle at times, but he went with dignity and surrounded by love.

We now have a new cracker, Ella Nutella, aka reincarnation cat, who despite never knowing Gabaa has managed to imitate him in so many ways that I have developed a twitch :shocked: . She's adorable :wub2: .

I (and many others) say it's Gabaa's way of still being here with me. Merlin and Salem are doing great. Salem has feline diabetes, and has insulin injections twice a day. He's a fat bundle of madness but he's stable for 2 years now. And Merlin is Siamese-ingly beautiful. He went through some depression after Gabaa died, but Ella has managed to fill his days with torment again. :sneaky2::original:

Totes field day here. :thumb_yello:

Tanya is lurking, but she's waiting for her password to be reset. I hate to tell her that it could take as long as a 3rd tour announcement. :poke:

BTW, it's nice to feel included. :aussie::mf_boff:

outbacktour.jpg

IDK why you'd all expect anything other than that from me. :naughty:

My Mikaversary is tomorrow (10th September) so to celebrate I am offering you all your chance at winning 1 million fleas.

Scratch Mika's back for details. You know he wants it. :mikadas::teehee:

And that concludes my verbal diarrhoea for this afternoon. Thank you for joining me. I hope you are all well, happy, gay, not so gay, partially gay, keeping it to yourselves or spreading it like Madonna's thighs on Grammy nomination night.

I'll be back when the dominatrix summons me.

My Mikaversary is tomorrow (10th September) so to celebrate I am offering you all your chance at winning 1 million fleas.

Scratch Mika's back for details. You know he wants it. :mikadas::teehee:

And that concludes my verbal diarrhoea for this afternoon. Thank you for joining me. I hope you are all well, happy, gay, not so gay, partially gay, keeping it to yourselves or spreading it like Madonna's thighs on Grammy nomination night.

I'll be back when the dominatrix summons me.

*summons her mistress to return*......*does a nudie run through aussie thread*

*doesn't mark mika as her and her mistress' territory* :naughty:

*sings* "There's a bear in there, and a chair as well, there are people with games and stories to tell...come inside if you dare....open wide nuff said...it's play time :teehee::mikadas: