Hellooo :):thumb_yello:

Hi :bye:

Haha

Show us your muggle badge!!

Haha, I thought for a second he was going to jump. Same when Harry was standing on the bridge at the end.

I thought it was awesome! So many awesome badass character moments. Especially Neville. Neville was flipping awesome. Our cinema were all cheering like mad every time he came on screen. I also found the Hogwarts scenes amazing, like when all the students were marching in, and also when the suits of armour filed out and everything.

I put some pictures and such here: http://biance.tumblr.com/post/7546306368/my-harry-potter-opening-night-experience

I'll have to find it now! I wore it to the midnight showing and now i can't remember where I put it...

Oooh yeah, that was pretty awesome! Neville is a BAMF, seriously! That'd be a bad ass motha f**ker to those who don't know...

There's a Marie Antoinette theme going, hence the costumes

b247c847.jpg

It'ws kinda weird but cool at the same time... I can't wait to see Jimmy and David dressed up like that when they go back to the bend...

WA :naughty: But Tegan and Sarah (LOL OMG YOU GUYS SHOULD FORM A BAND) are from NSW

:lmfao: Good one!

DC is from NSW as well, and there's a few others...

And I'm still fangirling Harry Potter so...

tumblr_lbhqojlRlx1qazlglo1_500.png

tumblr_locw4gjoSK1qfzr3qo1_500.jpg

And enough to kill me with giddyness (WHERE THE HECK IS BEC AND HER PROMISED UPDATES??) Starkids (including Darren) getting drunk and making origami with Evanna Lynch at LeakyCon:

tumblr_loctgm0adL1qzlsiwo1_500.jpg

Bec, I don't know if you knew this, but they are like totally flipping friends now!!

That is awesome!

So whos tegan and sarah?

I'm Tegan :biggrin:

I think Australia must shut at the weekends JC-tumbleweed.gif

Probably...

I ended up going to the movies, dinner and played Uno with my bf and two friends (and totally fell off a seat when I thought one of my friends was going to slap my arse :teehee:)...

Then today I played Pirates of the Carribean Lego on the Wii, went to see the grandparents and then I started typing out a slashy fanfic that I started writing on the way back home on the train after I went to NZ... :fisch:(featuring a certain bassist and singer)

And I'm still fangirling Harry Potter so...

tumblr_lbhqojlRlx1qazlglo1_500.png

tumblr_locw4gjoSK1qfzr3qo1_500.jpg

And enough to kill me with giddyness (WHERE THE HECK IS BEC AND HER PROMISED UPDATES??) Starkids (including Darren) getting drunk and making origami with Evanna Lynch at LeakyCon:

tumblr_loctgm0adL1qzlsiwo1_500.jpg

Bec, I don't know if you knew this, but they are like totally flipping friends now!

Bec was busy enjoying the awesomeness that was Leakycon and having limited net. And I totally know that their friends now. I need to find the livestream they did in their hotel room though, but only after I get some sleep.

Ja, jeg er. :boing: Jeg er den bedste :mf_rosetinted:

Hvordan har du det? :biggrin2:

270562_2148171536677_1017976683_2516072_7202939_n.jpg

I'm just keeping the tradition alive :wink2:

Looks amazing Kelz

Gah I'm so tired. I haven't unpacked properly or anything. Instead I went to the dentist, who drilled and drilled (I lost a filling in the us), and then was so pessimistic, after doing all this work, claiming that the nerve will probably die in the tooth adn then I will need to get it removed :( So let's hope that doesn't happen.

I have so many photos to go through, and videos to still edit, and things to unpack over the next few weeks and I only I want to do is crawl up and sleep somewhere.

Jeg er fint. Er du på ferie?

Yep, I'm here for 5 weeks. :biggrin2::yay:

Looks amazing Kelz

Gah I'm so tired. I haven't unpacked properly or anything. Instead I went to the dentist, who drilled and drilled (I lost a filling in the us), and then was so pessimistic, after doing all this work, claiming that the nerve will probably die in the tooth adn then I will need to get it removed :( So let's hope that doesn't happen.

I have so many photos to go through, and videos to still edit, and things to unpack over the next few weeks and I only I want to do is crawl up and sleep somewhere.

Awww, poor Bec. Good to get as much sleep as you can. And was your tooth aching all that time? Sounds like you had an awfully long trip home.. *pats*

Yep, I'm here for 5 weeks. :biggrin2::yay:

Awww, poor Bec. Good to get as much sleep as you can. And was your tooth aching all that time? Sounds like you had an awfully long trip home.. *pats*

It didn't start achining until the plane rides, the pressurisation caused it to hurt. And then when he started drilling since I think he started before I was 100% numb :( but it wasn't too much pain.

After crashing at 8 last night I'm awake at 6.30am. So weird to be awake at this time naturally.

tumblr_lopd5psyHF1qzdd82o1_500.jpg

Just going to put this here :fisch:

Man I'm still so tired, but I'm going to my mums today. Curse you jetlag.

Hope you get over the jetlag soon, Becs. Everybody suggests different ways to combat it, but in the end it's only sleep that cures it.

Hope you get over the jetlag soon, Becs. Everybody suggests different ways to combat it, but in the end it's only sleep that cures it.

Yeah. Sleep is probably the best thing for it. I had a 2 hour nap yesterday before dad made me wake up to eat dinner (He had to wake me twice, and the second time I was so disoriented, I thought I was at the hotel in the US, and started looking for my shoes and putting one on, before realising I was at home.) Then I went back to sleep around 8 and slept through to 6am this morning.

Yeah. Sleep is probably the best thing for it. I had a 2 hour nap yesterday before dad made me wake up to eat dinner (He had to wake me twice, and the second time I was so disoriented, I thought I was at the hotel in the US, and started looking for my shoes and putting one on, before realising I was at home.) Then I went back to sleep around 8 and slept through to 6am this morning.

So what time is it where you are now?

8am. So far this morning I have unpacked, and washed clothes and am now going through photos.

I imagine going through the photos will take a while :naughty:

It's bedtime here (11pm) so I am off. Look forward to seeing some of the pics :thumb_yello:

I imagine going through the photos will take a while :naughty:

It's bedtime here (11pm) so I am off. Look forward to seeing some of the pics :thumb_yello:

Yes so long, especially since I don't just have mine on here, I have everyone's (and I plan to go through the others to see which ones I want to print)

:aah::boing: HOOPLA FROM DENMARK!!!!!!!!!!! :aah::boing:

:bye:

Ja, jeg er. :boing: Jeg er den bedste :mf_rosetinted:

Hvordan har du det? :biggrin2:

270562_2148171536677_1017976683_2516072_7202939_n.jpg

Nice pic...

Bec was busy enjoying the awesomeness that was Leakycon and having limited net. And I totally know that their friends now. I need to find the livestream they did in their hotel room though, but only after I get some sleep.

Poor bugger... from what I've heard though, it sounds like you had a great time...

tumblr_lopd5psyHF1qzdd82o1_500.jpg

Just going to put this here :fisch:

Man I'm still so tired, but I'm going to my mums today. Curse you jetlag.

SQUEE!!!!! Evanna!

It didn't start achining until the plane rides, the pressurisation caused it to hurt. And then when he started drilling since I think he started before I was 100% numb :( but it wasn't too much pain.

After crashing at 8 last night I'm awake at 6.30am. So weird to be awake at this time naturally.

owwuuuccchhh. :blink:

I spent my first 4 days completely detached from time.. but finally my body clock can guess the time again. It's hard when daylight lasts for 18 hours though :naughty: and I've been waking up before 8am every morning. It's so weird for me :boxed: Hope the jetlag settles down for you soon too. zzzzzz

I've been doing a lot of sleeping.. intentionally :teehee:

Are you staying in one place, or travelling around the country?

You've just missed out on some Mika dates btw

I am staying in one place (at my friends home), but I will do some travelling.

Yes, :crybaby: HOWEVER - that was intentional as I have a BIG heart :naughty: , and couldn't bear to imagine the heartache that would come to those who may have been affected by Mika's Vulgaris Oblittero Terra Australis just by my presence in a nearby country in fear that I may have bought a ticket and slapped his cankles from the front row. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Yes, :crybaby: HOWEVER - that was intentional as I have a BIG heart :naughty: , and couldn't bear to imagine the heartache that would come to those who may have been affected by Mika's Vulgaris Oblittero Terra Australis just by my presence in a nearby country in fear that I may have bought a ticket and slapped his cankles from the front row. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

But surely if there was ever a man that needed his cankles slapped, it's Mika :naughty:

I didn't get to any of the gigs either :crybaby:

But surely if there was ever a man that needed his cankles slapped, it's Mika :naughty:

:teehee: It's really quite a tempting plan... *strokes chin*

you poor dear!!! it must've been such a short time since your last gig :shocked::naughty:

How kind of you :teehee

Good point...

:teehee: It's really quite a tempting plan... *strokes chin*

you poor dear!!! it must've been such a short time since your last gig :shocked::naughty:

:lmfao:

We do need a gig soon...

I have this terrible thought that it'll end up being when I'm overseas next year :tears: