I'm from Munich, Germany. I'll arrive in Sidney but I haven't made a lot of further plans. It's such a big place with lots of things to see. Guess it'll all become a question of money :boxed: but I'd love coming to the MFC anniversary. Is there gonna be a meeting in Australia? I've heared rumors but I'm too lazy to go through hundreds of pages in the threads :fisch:

I posted :mf_rosetinted:

ur cool :pinkbow:

Hi guys,

i'm not australian but i'm comming to Australia next week (and I'm terribly excited about it:biggrin2: ), so I thought I'd say hello :original:

ur also cool :pinkbow::pinkbow:

I'm from Munich, Germany. I'll arrive in Sidney but I haven't made a lot of further plans. It's such a big place with lots of things to see. Guess it'll all become a question of money :boxed: but I'd love coming to the MFC anniversary. Is there gonna be a meeting in Australia? I've heared rumors but I'm too lazy to go through hundreds of pages in the threads :fisch:

*Sydney. It's cool there. And stuff.

*Cool bro

*Meeting? Where? Don't think so?<pricks up ears>

Hi guys,

i'm not australian but i'm comming to Australia next week (and I'm terribly excited about it:biggrin2: ), so I thought I'd say hello :original:

Hi! Oooooh, that's cool that you're coming to Australia!

Is there any particular city/place you'd like to go to? I reckon we can find you heaps of cool places to go to...

*Meeting? Where? Don't think so?<pricks up ears>

I'm thinking the same thing...

At this stage I'm getting very little interest from other Mikamites besides the usual people I talk to all the time (and a few of us from here are meeting up with non-MFCers in Sydney a bit later in January so we can go to a Harry Potter thingy)... So at this stage it's looking like it's probably not going to happen... Unless I get a huge amount of interest from people :sad:...

Thanks.

I don't know anything :dunno: just asked.

Cool story.

Listen to the Aussies, they know the places, I am ignorant. :pinkbow: Listen to them, ignore me. And have a smashing time! :arf2

Annnd Nico,I reckon people are holding out for Mika to come back? :dunno: They should stop holding out, darlings, he's not coming back...

Are you visiting Australia or are you going to live there? If there is an Anniversary meet-up it would probably be in January.

The plan is to stay about a year (unless I get so homesick I can't stand it or I fall in love so much that I won't leave:biggrin2: ) so I'll defenitely be there in January.

Like I said I haven't made a lot of plans but I really wanna see the ocean road and Mellbourne is on the list, too. I already feel there is so much more places to vistit than time :rolls_eyes:

I'm thinking the same thing...

At this stage I'm getting very little interest from other Mikamites besides the usual people I talk to all the time (and a few of us from here are meeting up with non-MFCers in Sydney a bit later in January so we can go to a Harry Potter thingy)... So at this stage it's looking like it's probably not going to happen... Unless I get a huge amount of interest from people :sad:...

I think its the fact that its so hard for some people to travel. Plus there's the Harry Potter thing (an excuse to go to Sydney if there ever was one). And my travelling to Asia and making myself broke before that haha.

Annnd Nico,I reckon people are holding out for Mika to come back? :dunno: They should stop holding out, darlings, he's not coming back...

That I know too well. So I've been busy making myself so broke with world travel I couldn't afford him anyway.

The plan is to stay about a year (unless I get so homesick I can't stand it or I fall in love so much that I won't leave:biggrin2: ) so I'll defenitely be there in January.

Like I said I haven't made a lot of plans but I really wanna see the ocean road and Mellbourne is on the list, too. I already feel there is so much more places to vistit than time :rolls_eyes:

Lots of interesting places down Melbourne way, especially the great ocean road. However there are plenty of other places to explore as well.

Teegs... I dont think I can fly down in November :aah: which isnt fair!!!! The doctors in Brisbane havent gotten back to me... But I did get the Mika Luv Luv Me doll in Playstation Home today *squeeeeeeeeeal* People were like "what the heck is that thing?"

Cool story.

Listen to the Aussies, they know the places, I am ignorant. :pinkbow: Listen to them, ignore me. And have a smashing time! :arf2

Totally agree about peops holding out for Mika. If he does come back, I'll probably faint from shock!

Oooh cool... well Melbourne is really nice and there's heaps of stuff to see in Sydney too...

I think its the fact that its so hard for some people to travel. Plus there's the Harry Potter thing (an excuse to go to Sydney if there ever was one). And my travelling to Asia and making myself broke before that haha.

That I know too well. So I've been busy making myself so broke with world travel I couldn't afford him anyway.

True...

Teegs... I dont think I can fly down in November :aah: which isnt fair!!!! The doctors in Brisbane havent gotten back to me... But I did get the Mika Luv Luv Me doll in Playstation Home today *squeeeeeeeeeal* People were like "what the heck is that thing?"

Noooooooo! That sucks! Though I might be able to come see you for a bit, Derek was talking about going up to Qld for a holiday next year so depending on where we go, I might be able to visit!

SQUEEEE!!! I want one, bit I don't have a PS3... :sad: