:aah: Well tell us what it is, then
WHAT?? FOR GODS SAKE, JUST TELL US!

Well.. I've been thinking of moving out into my own place for a little while now and yesterday I was told that I was approved to rent a little flat. I signed the lease today and start moving in on Friday week. :groovy:

Well.. I've been thinking of moving out into my own place for a little while now and yesterday I was told that I was approved to rent a little flat. I signed the lease today and start moving in on Friday week. :groovy:

:yay:

Details, details! Furnished or unfurnished? How many rooms? Are you allowed to decorate it at all? When's the house-warming party :naughty:

Just for you, Teegs :naughty:

rainbow.jpg

Squee!!!!

Although personally I still prefer OKD's

rbowcupcakes.jpg

rainbow2.jpg

OkD's are pretty damn awesome...

Boo :) ... It's been forever since I've been on here .. MISS U ALL xoxox I'll try and post more often.. :wub2:

*huggles*

Wow! I'd go with the coloured one just because her eyes look so gorgeous in it. But they're both beautiful.

I second what SD said...

Kelzy's in Europe, Teegs is busy with her new man :das:, Becs has been to the USA, and OKD isn't speaking to me because I've never read a Harry Potter Book.

Not always busy with Derek! :shun:

I went to Sydney with Zoe on the weekend and met Kate Mulgrew and Tim Russ (they're in Star Trek: Voyager)...

For those who have no clue who I'm talking about:

11-13-09voywakingmomentss4.jpg

Yayness! Congrats!

Hope you've got some furniture to put in your flat!

Details, details! Furnished or unfurnished? How many rooms? Are you allowed to decorate it at all? When's the house-warming party :naughty:

It's unfurnished, I'm going furniture shopping on Saturday. One bedroom, a living room, kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Well I can't do anything like painting, etc (it's been newly painted and carpeted), but I will certainly try to make it look cool. And I'll post some photos when I've got it all ready! And not sure about house-warming yet, but you're very welcome to come. :naughty:

Yayness! Congrats!

Hope you've got some furniture to put in your flat!

Thanks! :biggrin2:

I've got some furniture. But I'll need to get a fair bit more, and try to spend as little money as possible in the process.

It's unfurnished, I'm going furniture shopping on Saturday. One bedroom, a living room, kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Well I can't do anything like painting, etc (it's been newly painted and carpeted), but I will certainly try to make it look cool. And I'll post some photos when I've got it all ready! And not sure about house-warming yet, but you're very welcome to come. :naughty:

Newly painted is good (as long as you like the colour). You can change the look a lot with curtains and accessories.

Newly painted is good (as long as you like the colour). You can change the look a lot with curtains and accessories.

Yeah, that's true. Well I went furniture shopping today (spent so much money) and now I'm so excited for the move-in next weekend!! But the couches I bought may take 3-4 weeks before they're ready.

And...

:groovy:I GOT MY POTTERMORE EMAIL!!!:groovy:

Yay for pottermore email. Be sure to add me sweet dreams.

Okay so you guys may laugh, considering I've been overseas twice this year, and its clear now I have the travelling bug.

But it seems Biance and I will be going to Asia in Dec, if we can organise it all before then, get our shots, and I manage to line up a position for next year :)

On a side note, I've had so many issues with my wireless today that I was close to tears. Yes I can survive without the net - but tomorrow (after a brief trip to a usa food store) is lesson planning day and that isn't as easy without the net.

Also check out this website

http://masqueradecrew.blogspot.com/

Its mostly a book review site at the moment, but there'll be stories and such on there, and some of it was assisted by me :) Subscribe, and what not, and we update weekly. (I'm not forcing you into anything though). It's all a bit of fun.

Oh and there's also a facebook like page haha http://www.facebook.com/MasqueradeCrew

Edited by soangel

On a side note, I've had so many issues with my wireless today that I was close to tears. Yes I can survive without the net - but tomorrow (after a brief trip to a usa food store) is lesson planning day and that isn't as easy without the net.

Also check out this website

http://masqueradecrew.blogspot.com/

Its mostly a book review site at the moment, but there'll be stories and such on there, and some of it was assisted by me :) Subscribe, and what not, and we update weekly. (I'm not forcing you into anything though). It's all a bit of fun.

Oh and there's also a facebook like page haha http://www.facebook.com/MasqueradeCrew

That's an interesting site, Bec :thumb_yello:

Ummmmmmmm...... Mika? :naughty:

Cause if you did, you might wanna keep it to yourself, you'll end up with a mass of crazy fangurls camping out on your front step...

I wish! haha no I got the Parc Des Princes Paris DVD and the Life in cartoon motion song book :biggrin2:

Awesome! We need pictures! And I highly recommend hard rubbish collection.

Awesome, what house are you in? Me and Bec are in Ravenclaw :biggrin2:

Okay so you guys may laugh, considering I've been overseas twice this year, and its clear now I have the travelling bug.

But it seems Biance and I will be going to Asia in Dec, if we can organise it all before then, get our shots, and I manage to line up a position for next year :)

:groovy: Bec, I wanted to ask you (and now I'm here I'm too lazy to go back to facebook), is there any chance of coming back on the 24th? Do you actually need to be home for the 24th? The flights drop like $150-200 between 23rd and 24th.

Dog playing with ball

IMGP2444.jpg

although I think he looks like he's practising his chess moves :roftl:

Naww

Bianca.... I need to be home by the 23rd. Cos of the whole split family thing, christmas at mums is the 24th ft santa coming the night before. And then we do christmas on christmas with extended family, then dads family on boxing day. SO I need to be back in time in order to be at mums on the evening of the 23rd, because being there on the 24th is the whole reason I need to be back for christmas - so I can be there when they open their presents. Which may mean, depending on direct vs indirect flights, leaving on the 22nd.

Sorry to be a pain.

Bianca.... I need to be home by the 23rd. Cos of the whole split family thing, christmas at mums is the 24th ft santa coming the night before. And then we do christmas on christmas with extended family, then dads family on boxing day. SO I need to be back in time in order to be at mums on the evening of the 23rd, because being there on the 24th is the whole reason I need to be back for christmas - so I can be there when they open their presents. Which may mean, depending on direct vs indirect flights, leaving on the 22nd.

Sorry to be a pain.

The complications of modern family life :blink:

Combined with the fact that I missed my sister's birthday due to travelling in July and so I'll be murdered if I miss another big family celebration haha.

Well,you're more likely to be murdered by a member of your family than by a stranger :wink2:

Yeah, that's true. Well I went furniture shopping today (spent so much money) and now I'm so excited for the move-in next weekend!! But the couches I bought may take 3-4 weeks before they're ready.

And...

Yaes!

Geez! Eager much???? Must admit though, it is a good idea to travel now, that way you don't have to worry about missing school...

I wish! haha no I got the Parc Des Princes Paris DVD and the Life in cartoon motion song book :biggrin2:

Ooooh cool!

I have 2 copies of the PDP DVD (one hard cover, another just a normal DVD cover)... I won one in a MFC comp and then got another one for Christmas...

Dog playing with ball

IMGP2444.jpg

although I think he looks like he's practising his chess moves :roftl:

AWWWWWWWW!!! Cute!

reckon.

[sPAM]

You guys should give Kimbra a listen and post in this thread. I'm starting to think everyone hates her :sad:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26080 :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

[/sPAM]

I posted :mf_rosetinted:

Hi guys,

i'm not australian but i'm comming to Australia next week (and I'm terribly excited about it:biggrin2: ), so I thought I'd say hello :original:

G'day :bye: Where are you from? And what part of Australia are you visiting?