Ah! I miss the days of insanely long multi quotes :naughty:

I could stay away for a few more weeks and do an even longer one if you want :naughty:

:groovy:HELLO!!!:groovy:

Just thought I'd do one of those, seeing as I haven't for quite some time.

Yay!! I feel zpezial now!!!! :biggrin2:

btw, it's not such a long way to

295210_2202903144933_1017976683_2595055_5632883_n.jpg

:teehee::wink2:

Aw, that was the first song I ever learnt in English, I must have been 3 or 4!

Oh the memories of a happy and trouble-free time!:wub2:

So you were still in your nappies? :teehee:

It was one of my very first songs too :biggrin2: But I only remember one line of the song. :naughty:

So you were still in your nappies? :teehee:

It was one of my very first songs too :biggrin2: But I only remember one line of the song. :naughty:

Ahum...no...how long do you think we wear nappies in Sweden!:naughty:

But I had my bed full of teddy bears and my hair in braids!

I must be too young, that reference went right over my head. :naughty:

Now I feel really old!:roftl:

Well at the moment the Beta testers haven't been on. It's kinda annoying since it was implied we'd get in on the 31st, then that was just the quill hunt, and we were told they'd start letting people in when that ended (3 days ago) but it could take a few weeks, but so far noone seems to have gotten in.

I'll just take pictures of everything before and after it, and film the before and after as well

Why even tell people about it if it hasn't been beta tested? It's just getting people excited over nothing...

HARRY POTETR IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF BORING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I mean, hi.

:lmfao:

Well yes, I think I've seen the first three, but they didn't inspire me to read the books. Or watch the other 13952 films in the series.

The first four movies are a little kid like... I personally dislike watching them. The last four are better though...

I gotta say that I think I understand it a little now.. there's a politeness towards long travelling tourists but if you just live an hour or 2 flight away then you are taking something that they feel is supposed to be for them in their country and then there's some annoyance/embarrassment at the obsessiveness.. that the locals can't just :bonk: and :stretcher: to a :plane: and *upyours* etc then go back to THEIR GIG and :fangurl: in peace... A bit like 20 Sydney people invading front row at a gig in Brisbane.. The opportunities aren't considered low or poor or rare for both places.. so it's a little rude if Sydeneers go to both and take away the Brisbanites opportunities..

Good point... Never thought of that.

I know I cut out most of your post, but I was very :teehee: at all of it... and defo have to organise a longer stay next time (and yes to fush and chups :teehee:)...

Ah! I miss the days of insanely long multi quotes

So do I...

btw, it's not such a long way to

295210_2202903144933_1017976683_2595055_5632883_n.jpg

:teehee:

Dear all sweet fans of Bogan Mika

I hope you don't get zomgawd freaka

Because I come with bad news

When he was told he must choose

He gave up music to be a streaker. :shocked:

293200_2202904904977_1017976683_2595061_2608150_n.jpg

The gasmic girls will be pleased with that change of career...

But I only remember one line of the song. :naughty:

So do I...

Heavy snow in NZ then!

I know! Big shock!

What really amused me was footage of snow at the beach...

Well yes, I think I've seen the first three, but they didn't inspire me to read the books. Or watch the other 13952* films in the series. :bleh:

And you have to read the books, the movies bring the books to life - for people who have already read the books. And they start off cute and end up more adult and darker with each progressive book.

Ah yes, the pre welcome email email. Yeah I got that one. I just want to get in already, not be told to wait more.

Also I'm currently in near full out panic mode over returning to placement tomorrow. Its my first day back since first term, I'm teaching for the whole day, and I learnt yesterday my mentor teacher is ill, and so will be away, instead I'll have a CRT. I wasnt sure about everything I needed to do, so was going to spend the time before school getting confident. So instead I'll be hounding the graduate in the other 3/4 room for assistance, because I'll need it to do the spelling and such (since my mentor teacher was going to assist me with it).

And yeah, I'm just all around panicking. Gah. Need to get through tomorrow somehow.

How did it go?

People are being let in in random order now, since yesterday. People are getting sorted and making potions and practicing spells, but I'm still stuck in the muggle world :crybaby:

*is also one of the few*

do you promise not to talk to me and meow insanely at my cats too?

*follows behind you quietly ripping HP pages out of a book and throwing them on the floor, UNREAD :mf_rosetinted: *

I am utterly revolted and will chase your cats until they submit.

:groovy:HELLO!!!:groovy:

Just thought I'd do one of those, seeing as I haven't for quite some time.

:thumb_yello:

Why even tell people about it if it hasn't been beta tested? It's just getting people excited over nothing...

Because we're beta testing it. Thats what early entry is for.

How did it go?

People are being let in in random order now, since yesterday. People are getting sorted and making potions and practicing spells, but I'm still stuck in the muggle world :crybaby:

Guess who one of those people are? I'm an official ravenclaw now (I'd be on it now but its down due to overwhelming demand)

And it went alright. I just want placement over and done with.

Heavy snow in NZ then! :shocked:

it snowed in otorohanga :biggrin2: first time since the 70's. My whole school was outside rushing around and screaming :aah:

we'll have to get some fush and chups!! :shocked:

:fish:

Boo :) ... It's been forever since I've been on here .. MISS U ALL xoxox I'll try and post more often.. :wub2:

i always say that, but generally, i'm accidentally lying. :lmfao:

VOTE:

baby photo competition, do i submit this:

Kennedy01colour.jpg

or this? <strokes beard>

Kennedy01bw.jpg

(sorry for stretching the page)

it snowed in otorohanga :biggrin2: first time since the 70's. My whole school was outside rushing around and screaming :aah:

We usually rush in when it's snowing!:roftl:

But when the snow is lying still on the ground and the sun is hopefully shining, skiing, skating and sledging are big enjoyments here!:thumb_yello:

If it's not especially a black-and-white request I would definitely go with the coloured one.

Both ate beautiful, the coloured one has a fantastic finely-tuned and soft approach. A coloured picture in its best!:wub2:

VOTE:

baby photo competition, do i submit this:

I vote the coloured one too

Also guys... Guess what?!!!! I'm super excited about something (no, it's not Pottermore related). :naughty:

:aah: Well tell us what it is, then

Been busy with life in general... Looking after my niece and nephews and my mum :wub2: ... What's new :woot_jump:

Dunno - where had you got up to :naughty:

Kelzy's in Europe, Teegs is busy with her new man :das:, Becs has been to the USA, and OKD isn't speaking to me because I've never read a Harry Potter Book.

And Mika has released a French song in France (Elle Me Dit) which is no1 on French iTunes. I think it's doing quite well in some other French-speaking countries as well.

Just for you, Teegs :naughty:

rainbow.jpg

Oh my god, this is amazing :mf_lustslow:

VOTE:

Awesome about the snow! I definitely vote for the coloured one too, her eyes and her rosy cheeks and the overall cute baby colours are way better than the black and white.

Also guys... Guess what?!!!! I'm super excited about something (no, it's not Pottermore related). :naughty:

WHAT?? FOR GODS SAKE, JUST TELL US!

and OKD isn't speaking to me because I've never read a Harry Potter Book.

Could someone tell silver that if she just reads the damn books I will be able to converse with her again? :naughty: